Spotify wrapped 2022 🎶

Spotify wrapped is once again a thing this year, so what are your results? Post them here!

4 Likes

Okay, wanna analyse my results a bit. It’s interesting to me how I listened so much Ed Sheeran while I never purposely decide to listen to him (which I have done with Taylor Swift (still addicted to her evermore album) and Lewis Capaldi (especially surrounding the weeks I went to his concert I basically listened to him non stop). Also, how did Budapest end up being my most listened song, sure it’s rad, but not even in my top 25 of songs and I don’t purposely listen to it. But yeah, besides that honestly not a whole lot of surprises :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ll show mine later!

So basically, the first half of the year, I listened almost exclusively to Post Malone, and then in July, I found out about Lil Wayne, so now he’s my second most listened to artist. I still listen to Post, but it’s different with Lil Wayne because not only is he my favorite recording artist; he’s also my only celebrity crush. And since he has 25 years worth of material, every day I discover new songs of his or songs he was featured on.

As you should

1 Like

Mine refuses to load so I’ll do it tomorrow but these are my top songs in the list

And I’m like 99 percent sure Taylor swift is my top artist but like tomorrow I’ll check

3 Likes

My phone died, so I’ll show it later.

1 Like

Honestly, that whole album is a massive mood. One of the rare occasions where I value the album as complete package more than the individual songs on it…

1 Like

It’s one of her best albums Fr

Very underrated

1 Like

So I didn’t really use spotify much this year as I was just using youtube or downloading songs onto my phone but here’s mine.

I have the same top song as I did for last year and 2020 loool.

2 Likes

It’s her best album in my opinion. By far actually…

Psychoanalyse me /hj
Genres

Moods through the day

Listening time

Top songs

Top Artists

Personality

1 Like

In June I switched to apple music bcs I was in America for 5 months so this is not 100% accurate but I’ll share

1 Like

That’s interesting.

1 Like

Anything that surprised you in your results?

Anything that surprised you seeing your results?

1 Like

I swear it has to do with the algorithm of Spotify, they make it seem like it’s random but it’s truly not. When I play my playlist, some songs show up way more than others

1 Like

Yeah, I think Spotify has something they added to the algorithm though. Something to help promote some artists over others or something.

let’s pretend rex is not there