St. Andrew’s Academy Miscellaneous

Adrian looked at the glass in her hand, before glancing up at her with a brow raised. “You’re not drunk?” When she expressed her worries about messing up again, Adrian remained silent. He tightened his lips, shrugging. It was better not to say anything.

Chloe began speaking about her experiences with her family, their demands and being unable to meet them. But he simply couldn’t see her perspective. In his eyes, she was plain wrong. “I don’t think it matters what nationality your parents are. Mine are just as demanding.” Though he couldn’t share the reason why, it would break their trust. As tired as he was of their high standards, he knew it wouldn’t do him any good to stoop so low and go against the people who raised him. “Trust me, I’d love to be in your shoes. None of what you’re saying sounds hard, you’re just ungrateful.” He could feel his jealousy slowly taking control, as if it’s poisoning his mind and affecting everything he said. “You let them down because you don’t understand the importance of their rules. I let them down because I could never reach the stardard you easily gave up. I’m. Not. Good. Enough.” His heart was pounding, as if it was about to break out of his chest. He clenched his fists, digging his nails into his palms. Using every bit of willpower left, he kept his voice calm. He couldn’t yell, show any hesitation or let his voice tremble. “So you’re right, you don’t understand. And no, you don’t know how it feels. Nobody does and they never will.”

He exhaled. Though his head was beginning to spin, he felt a small feeling of relief at having said everything. He slowly relaxed his hands, but his body remained tense.

“I’m sorry your life is terrible, or something. But it’s not. You wouldn’t last a day living like me.”

@Kate ⁠{✧} Chloe Yang you have full permission to punch him

Outfit

Yes, with the sunglasses

1 Like

Liv only ever told the story to one person. So she wasn’t gonna go into all the details. She would just say the short story with no details. “Well I had a bad experience with a guy. I was 12. Well I knew I was different before that, but that’s when I know for sure that I only liked girls.” She smiled as she drank her drink.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

1 Like
                                       ```
                               **TRIGGER WARNING**
                                       ```

Chloe nodded her head when Adrian asked you’re not drunk which she was not sure why he seemed surprised. She drank a little less than him but not that much. The only difference is that she was kind of pacing herself while it seemed like he drank at a faster pace trying to forget about something. “No I am not, at least not yet but there is still time.” . Chloe was not sure how it started to go from a decent conversation to now bad and angry.

“Oh you would be surprised there Adrian, you can even ask Lorenzo how my parents are and he can tell you.” She then looked down at the ground and shot her head up when he said that she was being ungrateful and thought did he really just say that? he has no idea what my life is like. She could not believe what she is hearing right now. I mean yes it was her choice to not try as hard in school and be more free but it was not because she was ungrateful, she felt like she was a prisoner in her own body and house. Even when she was there perfect child she still always felt like an outcast and she never belonged, she just doesn’t let people see her vulnerable side that much they only what she wants them to see, heck not even Lorenzo knows. Yes they are a close family but at the same time it could be toxic. Once he made the last statement of how she doesn’t understand and no one will and that he was being sarcastic about her life.

Her hand was shaking from anger and annoyance and she saw a glass of something and decided to throw it at him and then she slapped him hard across the face. Maybe it was too much but she was mad and did not want to tell that part but she felt like she has to

“Riiighhht, your right I will never understand you or how you feel. How hard it is to feel pressured by your parents, feel outcasted, and when they notice you it is always because you didn’t do something that they like or you didn’t reach there expectations. There is more to the story of my life just like yours that I am not sharing. You want to know my life huh? Ok here is my perfect and easy life, ever since I was a little girl they belittled me, calling me names, comparing me to my sisters even if we got the same grade they made me feel like crap and called me dumb and have actually called me a disappointment many times even if I did what they expected. I was invisible to them my whole life, If I received a higher grade than my sisters on a test they would just say how amazing my sisters good and how proud they are of them. When I reminded them what I got they just gave me this look of sympathy but not because they felt bad that they ignored me but because it was not good enough and that I needed to do better. Heck they even yelled at me and said out of all my sisters I am going to achieve nothing in life and how I belong on the streets and that I needed to do better. My dad kicked me out of the house for a few days because of my bad grade even though it was better than my sisters. Like you they called me ungrateful to even though I did EVERYTHING they expected of us and got the grades they wanted. Nothing I did even doing everything they asked was good enough. I dealt with this all my life. So did I let my grades drop and do my own thing yes but that is because even when I did everything and went above there expectations it was never enough and I was just a disappointment and won’t succeed in anything. My little sisters even started to make my life hell and told me everyday i’m a disappointment and that they are better than me before as you say gave up. Worst of all Adrian they hit me hard a lot of times when I did nothing wrong. I did exactly what they expected and above and all I got was a look of disappointment, belittled and essentially emotionally and verbally abused not only by my parents but my little sisters when I was the perfect child. So yes I changed because no matter how good or perfect I was it was never enough and I was tired of feeling like crap so I decided to stop trying since it was no use anyways.”

@idiot.exe - Adrian

2 Likes

RobinBöhm

“Oh…” He said softly, realizing what she meant and letting her know it with that little oh, but also letting her know how sorry he feels for her withouth saying it which would maybe make her sad or remember it. He had many questions about it. Was the guy caught? Did you sue? and You were 12 but how old was he? But he couldn’t ask them out loud and make her remember such a painful memory for the sake of his curiosity. Plus the age doesn’t matter, no matter how old that boy or man knows what he was doing and should be prosecuted for it. He had a sip and tried to change the subject, knowing she said enough and he shouldn’t pry anymore to it. "This drink is delicious, I never knew cocktails would be so delicious. Would you mind telling me the recipie?

@ChayChay05 - Liv

1 Like

Liv smiled at the guy. She knew he had questions, but now was not the time for her to answer them. Maybe when she hasn’t been drinking. He then said “This drink is delicious, I never knew cocktails would be so delicious. Would you mind telling me the recipe?” Liv smiled and replied "Sure thing.’ She giggled because before she handed him the drink she told him what was in it and how much. “It’s a two to one ratio. two parts of pineapple orange juice to one part of the malibu. Then a splash of grenadine. over the ice.” She smiled at him as they drank. “It’s called sex on the beach. It’s actually my favorite drink because it’s so fruity and a pinkish orange color.”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

LEO & Killian first met and kissed

Leo had gotten a football scholarship to St. Andrew’s Academy. He was excited to go to a new school. He was also excited to get away from his step dad since they didn’t get along well. He got to the states and they drove him from the airport over to the school. He got there and looked at his map and paper that said his dorm number. He sighed. This was a big school. He knew though that it wouldn’t take him long to find friends and become popular. He found his way to his dorm. He unlocked the door and went in. His roommate wasn’t there yet. He was so excited to meet him though. He started unpacking his stuff after he picked the side of the room further from the bathroom.

@bpalmer Killian
@Tina.G Since you wanted to read

3 Likes

Leo & Killian first met and kissed

Killian had managed to get himself an art scholarship to St. Andrew’s Academy without it his mother never would have agreed to let him go. Money had been tight with his medical bills and his father leaving and everything else that had happened after. He was really excited to go to this school. Honestly after finding out about this school it had become the school of his dreams. He was ready for a new start and a chance to spread his wings and try independence like a normal kid. He had gotten to the states with his mom who had insisted on coming with to at least drop him off at the school and make sure he had settled in. The two of them found his room easily and went in to check it out before getting Killians bags and boxes from the car. When they came back someone else was in the room it was presumably his roommate. Killian was nervous about making friends but he was more than willing to try and see where things went. Killian softly waved to the boy after setting his bags on the unclaimed bed. “Hey.” He said softly."
@ChayChay05
@Tina.G ill keep you in the loop

2 Likes

Leo & Killian First Met and kissed

Leo was unpacking his bags. He heard a soft “Hey.” He turned around to see a guy in a wheelchair and a woman he could only assume was the dude’s mom. He smiled at them. “Hey, I’m Leopold, but everyone calls me Leo. Which is all I want people here to know me as here.” He chuckled as he reached his hand out to shake the dude’s hand. The dude looked nervous but excited. That was the same way Leo had felt to be honest. He smiled than waved at the lady.

@bpalmer Killian
@Tina.G (So you can stay in the loop) lol

2 Likes

Killian smiled at the guy who had introduced himself and nodded at him mom who went back to the car to grab the last boxes and give the two of them a minute. “Im Killian. Its nice to meet you Leo.” he replied taking Leo’s hand and making sure he gave the guy a decent hand shake. He was a bit worried about his appearance suddenly. He had on old worn paint covered jeans with messy sneakers that also had paint on them and a t shirt. He hadnt really dressed to look nice he had dressed for comfort on the plane
@ChayChay05
@Tina.G

2 Likes

Leo & Killian First Met 7 Kissed

Leo smiled as they shook hands. Luckily for him he wasn’t paying attention to what the guy was wearing or anything like that. He was just so happy to be here. He couldn’t wait to meet some hot girls. At this time Leo only liked girls. “Nice to meet you too mate. Where are you from?” He asked as he could hear an accent and knew it was a states accent. He was shocked the guy didn’t ask him that yet honestly.

@bpalmer
@Tina.G

2 Likes

Killian smiled at the guy he seemed really nice and hoped that they worked out well as roommates. It wasnt like sharing a room would be a problem for Killian he had never had his own room he had always shared with Kashel. So that part of this was at least familiar. “Nice to meet you too. Im from Belfast, Ireland.” Killian knew he had a pretty strong accent especialy since he had never really been outside of Ireland. This guy had an accent too it sounded rather english. “Where are you from?” The fact that Leo had an accent actually hadnt even occurred to Killian until Leo had asked where he was from. It was familiar enough that it didnt seem very out of place until he remembered he was in the states now.
@ChayChay05
@Tina.G

2 Likes

Leo & Killian First Kiss

Leo smiled. “I’m from England. Salisbury to be exact. That’s in the south. It’s awesome you’re from my side of the pound.” He smiled and went back to unpacking.

@bpalmer
@Tina.G

2 Likes

Killian smiles wide so Leo wasnt from the states. He was about nine hours from where Killian was from. “Yeah Im more up north than you but still the same uk.” Killian smiled as he started to unpack his clothes and put them away
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Leo kept putting away his close. “Yeah that’s cool. Maybe when we are back home we can hangout.” He smiles at Killian as they both unpack their stuff. Leo finished and sat on his bed. “Do you mind me asking what happened to you? I mean like how you got in the wheelchair?”

@bpalmer
@Tina.G

2 Likes

Killian had finished putting his clothes away and he nodded but wasnt sure Leo was looking at him. “Yeah that would be cool to hang out over break.” Killian had moved on to making his bed when he heard what Leo said next. “It was a car accident. I dont talk about it much. I was way worse when it first happened. I have a lot of feeling and mobility back that I didnt have but Ill probably always be in a wheelchair. I mean I have spinal cord problems from it and I cant really use or feel my legs at all.” Killian shrugged
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Leo & Killian First Met & Kissed

Leo threw his pillows and sheets on his bed. He didn’t have a blanket. Just his sheets. He finished with that and sat on his bed. “Sorry to hear that mate. That must have sucked bad. Well what do you like to do for fun?” Leo asked him as he watched him make his bed.

@bpalmer
@Tina.G

2 Likes

“Ayy we have two sports in common!” she raised her hand for a high five. When he mentioned being able to take two sports, Roux’s eyes widened. With a dramatic gasp, she said “You can!? Why didn’t anyone tell me!?” Being new, she was barely aware of how things go at the school. She was glad to have an answer at least.

Roux grinned as Rodney talked about his crush. “Aww, now you have to keep me updated! I’m invested. What’s his name by the way?” she asked, even though she knew she wouldn’t recognize him. “I gotta meet someone too. I missed that feeling honestly! But everyone seems sooo… Basic?” she shrugged.

@ChayChay05 :star: Rodney Jones

Outfit

Without the nails and hairtie

1 Like

Rodney smiled. “Yes you can. Not sure why nobody told you.” He offered a smile. Then she asked about Ken. “His name is Ken. He is so cute. I can’t wait to see him again honestly and get to know him better.” He couldn’t hide the smile on his face when it came to Ken. “Well what’s your preference? Girls, guys or both? I know a good bit of people. There is this one chick who plays volleyball. She is cool. Her name is Liv, she is a lesbian and single.” He tried to offer her at least one option.

@idiot.exe

1 Like

“Oh you would be surprised there Adrian, you can even ask Lorenzo how my parents are and he can tell you.”

Adrian took a deep breath. She was still going on with that? He dug his nails deeper into his palms. He didn’t know how much longer he could go on with the conversation. Yet, those words replayed in his head. It must be so nice to have someone to rely on. To be able to open up to them about their struggles. He kept thinking, if he had someone like that, he wouldn’t be telling everything to some random, cheating stranger. Chloe was so lucky. So, so lucky. How could she complain, he thought, when he didn’t have half the things she did? He tightened his lips, breathing deeply. Jealousy was a powerful thing, and unfortunately, Adrian wasn’t capable enough to repel it. Not in this state. He felt his palms go numb from the pain, as his fists began to shake. Clenching his jaw, he glared at her in disbelief.

He had enough.

Why did he care enough to hold it in? He’d already gone far enough.

He took a deep breath, speaking, “You get on my ne—”

And suddenly, something cold hit him across he face. He gasped, his eyes widening. But before he could process anything, he felt a slap. His head tilted to the side involuntarily. He stood frozen for a moment, jaw hanging open, struggling to grasp what had happened. His breathing was heavy, yet the tension in his hands had disappeared. His head was empty, aside from the sound of his heartbeat and ringing ears drowning out the music. He felt liquid drip down his face and seep into his clothes, shivering as it hit his bare skin. A wave of realization washed over him. The only thought he had was, What the hell am I doing? He slowly turned to face Chloe, looking directly into her eyes.

Her expression, it sent a shiver down his spine. She was shaking in anger. Her tone was completely different from earlier. Adrian continued to stay in place, having no choice but to listen. Her words rang in his head, letting each one sink in. The more she spoke, the more his blood went cold. He thought, How did things get this bad?

And some of her words hit way too close to home. It stung to be reminded of everything he tried to forget at the party. All the stress he felt with his parents, their expectations, their judgement and unfair beliefs. It was all in her words, the angry tone in which she spoke. He could tell, she was just as frustrated as him. Things like, “When they notice you it is always because you didn’t do something that they like or you didn’t reach their expectations.” Or maybe, “They have actually called me a disappointment many times even if I did what they expected.” It all felt too real. He turned his head to the ground, his hands shaking. His cheek hurt, his clothes began to stick to his body. But he could barely notice it over the sound of her voice. The more she went on, the worse it got. Kicking her out of home? Calling her names? Even going as far to hit her?

Adrian’s eyes widened in disbelief, slowly rising his head. He felt a lump in his throat, his limbs going heavy. His parents were never so cruel to him. Or, were they? His thoughts were racing through his head.

I’m awful. How could I say that to her? Ungrateful? Ungrateful? He took a deep, shaky breath.

He wanted to say something, but instead remained silent. His eyes darted across the room, unsure of what to do. Adrian’s gaze landed on the table, where the drinks lied. He was about to reach for one, but his hand was frozen beside his body. He was glad he wasn’t facing Chloe, because his vision began to blur. As he blinked, a tear fell down his cheek.

And that’s when he snapped back to reality. Quickly, he wiped his face with one of his sleeves, pretending to clean the drink she’d spilled over him. His head remained turned towards the ground. The sound of the music filled the silence, but it still felt awkward. He could feel her eyes on him. He had to say something.

After a few more moments, he hesitantly looked up at her again. “I’m sorry,” he mumbled. He took a deep breath. “I didn’t know. I’m sorry.” He glanced away. “You were right,” he added even quieter. That was all he had the strength to say.

@Kate ⁠{✧} Chloe Yang This is super long :sob: but I felt like I had to drag out the reaction for a better effect

Outfit

Yes, with the sunglasses

2 Likes

Killian realized that Leo didnt have a blanket on his bed and gently tossed one towards him. Here I have extra so keep this one so you are warm when it gets cold." Killian said softly and smiled at Leo. “It is what it is it happened a few years ago. Ive gotten used to it. I really like art and I liked hiking but thats a lot harder now.”
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Leo & Killian First Met & Kissed

Leo smiled as Killian threw a blanket to his bed. “thanks mate.” He said as he placed it out on his bed. “Yeah I didn’t think about it getting cold to be honest. I don’t sleep with a blanket back home. Well not a big one. I sleep with a light one.” He smiled. “We should so go exploring the campus and stuff. I heard there is a town 10 minutes away. Maybe we can go there and go shopping or get food?”

@bpalmer Killian
@Tina.G

2 Likes