St. Andrew’s Academy Miscellaneous

Lila took his words in when he said “I get that. We’ll figure it out so you don’t have to!” This made her feel calm and even more safe. He then went on to talk about their trip to Chicago. “Sounds wonderful. A game or two sounds amazing.” He then went on to talk about his feelings about the date more. “I get that” She smiled then he said her putting his her hand on his leg was fine.

She smiled as they talked and sat there close to each other. The time seemed to go by so fast. She was having such a great time talking with Owen. She blushed when Owen said he was thankful for her as well. Then before she knew it. Owen said the dreaded words. “You know, time really does fly when you’re having a good time. How about I walk you back to your dorm? It’s been an awesome day, and I want to make sure you get back safely.” She didn’t want this to end. She didn’t want to go back.

She sighed “I guess you’re right. We better be getting back.” He then reached his hand out to help her up. She placed her hand in his as she stood up off the bench. As she stood up her eyes met his. Their bodies almost touching as she stood up. She stared into his eyes wanting to know what was on his mind. She kinda wanted to kiss him. However she was scared to do so. She hoped maybe he would ask if he could. If not in this moment maybe when he walked her to her dorm.

@Jass

1 Like

Owen, sensing Lila’s emotions and the connection between them, responded with attentiveness and a mix of consideration. “Glad you’re on board for the Chicago adventure. It’s gonna be a blast,” Owen said, giving her an excited smile. As she said she could understand what he was feeling, she seemed somewhat of a mystery for Owen, wanting to understand her feelings and emotions around their date better, he spoke, “Yeah? What about you? Even if it’s your first one, any thoughts or expectations for our date? I’m all ears.” He hoped this would spark her to be a bit more open with him. Tell her how she really felt about it, he wasn’t quite sure if she was nervous, scared or excited about it, and he wanted to understand her. Her feelings mattered, for Owen even more so than how he felt about the date.

As Owen reached out to help her up, Lila placed her hand in his, creating a physical connection. Their eyes met, and Owen, feeling the closeness, gave her a warm, lingering gaze, subtly expressing the connection and positive feelings between them. They stood there for a little while, their eyes not breaking contact, not a word being spoken, yet their eyes saying more than words could.

During that moment, Owen realises this is the perfect atmosphere and timing for a kiss, and sensing Lila might have a desire for a kiss, he broke the tension of the moment, and softly spoke, “Ready to head back now? Unless there’s something else on your mind.” There was a slight smirk on his face and a mischievous spark in his eyes. While in that moment he wanted nothing more than to kiss her, Owen didn’t want to push that first step with Lila. With anyone else, he would have asked then and there directly for a kiss, but with what Lila has been through, he wanted the initiative to fully come from her, he wanted to give her an opening, a chance to express if she desired it, but for now, he wouldn’t directly share his desires with her. He wanted her to be comfortable above all else.

@ChayChay05 - Lila

1 Like

Lila blushed when he asked if she had any expectations. She had never been in a date before. How could she possible have expectations. He talked about the trip and she smiled when he did. She couldn’t wait to go to Chicago with him and learn more about him. He was the sweetest guy she had ever met.

“Honestly… I’m… I’m a little nervous about it. Like what do you wear for a date? Don’t get me wrong… I’m excited too. I just don’t have any idea what to expect to be honest. So I guess I’m a little nervous as well.” She giggled at herself. She started thinking of how it would go. She didn’t want to ramble on about her anxiety getting in the best of her right now. So nervously played with her hair with her free hand. She smiled and blushed at him.

Then he asked if she was ready to head back. She wasn’t ready for that. She didn’t want this time with him to end. It took her a minute to talk. Their faces still only inches apart. “I don’t really want to go back to campus just yet. Why don’t we go into town and get lunch somewhere?” She asked then realized she didn’t have any money and felt bad for suggesting it. She really wanted to kiss him in this moment but she was so nervous. She looked deep into his captivating brown eyes. She then decided to speak again.

“You know… I’ve never… well I’ve never been kissed. Well not willingly anyways.” She hid her face with her free hand. She was embarrassed saying it. She knew though she needed to bring it up or it wasn’t gonna happen. She knew Owen was a caring guy who wouldn’t do it unless he had permission first. Her saying that was her way of letting him know she wanted so badly for him to kiss her. She could feel the chemistry between them. The heat of their bodies being so close. It made her feel all warm and tingly inside.

@Jass -Owen

1 Like

A warm smile played on Owen’s lips as Lila blushed, her vulnerability adding to her charm. “Hey, no need to be nervous. First dates can be a mix of excitement and uncertainty. Trust me; it’s completely normal not to know what to expect.” He spoke with a reassuring tone, wanting to ease her anxieties.

As Lila nervously played with her hair, Owen’s gaze remained soft and attentive. He appreciated her honesty and the genuine connection they were building. “And about what to wear, just be yourself. You always look great, and I’m looking forward to spending time with you, no matter what you wear.”

When Lila suggested going into town for lunch, Owen’s eyes reflected genuine interest. “That sounds like a fantastic idea. I’m up for it if you are.” He wanted to extend their time together, appreciating the spontaneity of the suggestion.

Her next revelation about never having been willingly kissed prompted a shift in the atmosphere. Owen’s expression softened, and he listened attentively. “Lila, thank you for sharing that with me. I appreciate your honesty, and I want you to feel completely comfortable.” His caring nature shone through as he gently reassured her.

Their faces still inches apart, Owen gently reached out, giving her hand a comforting and gentle squeeze, offering silent support. “Whenever you’re ready for that first kiss, just let me know. No pressure, okay?” He aimed to convey respect for her boundaries and create an environment where she could express her desires at her own pace. Yet, he couldn’t deny his heart was racing faster than it ever had, part of him though and hoped that the kiss would come at this moment. He softly bit his lips, really struggling to hold back from kissing.

@ChayChay05 - Lila

1 Like

Katrina nodded slowly, “You’re from out of the country too?” It seemed like such a stupid question but Victoria spoke English very well, although the accent was a dead giveaway as different than other Americans she’d heard speak. Perhaps, her parents could’ve simply moved to the U.S. Victoria then went on to say she’d love to learn Gaelic and that the exchange would be enriching for both of them, this made Katrina smile shyly with no response. Katrina’s cheeks grew red as rubies upon receiving yet another compliment this one about her name and decided to try doing the same. “Y-Your parents must have high expectations to name you after the word for victory.” Their conversation continued as they shifted to talking about parents, “I do! Mother, Aunt, and Grandmother taught me everything I know. So, it makes me sad sometimes to see her worrying about everything, makes me wonder if I am…how you say-burden to her.” Once again the topic shifted, this time to Katrina’s outfit. Victoria’s words were so kind and felt so genuine that just like magic, Katrina felt a little more comfortable in her own skin than she did before. she blushed shyly, “I…umm…” Thankfully Victoria had moved the conversation along by asking if she had time the next day for a ‘language learning session’, Katrina giggled and nodded, “We could meet in the common area or-or the library if that works for you?”

@Jass ~ Victoria

1 Like

Lila smiled as they talked. Owen had a way of calming her nerves. She giggled and smiled at him. She relaxed as he talked reassuring her of things. “Thank you.” She smiled sheepishly at him. Even though she felt so safe with him part of her was still nervous. Then he said “And about what to wear, just be yourself. You always look great, and I’m looking forward to spending time with you, no matter what you wear.”

“Okay. I just wasn’t sure if I needed to dress nicely.” She said to him after he said that. Then Owen said it sounded like a fantastic idea about lunch. “If I wasn’t up for it I wouldn’t have suggested it.” She giggled as they held hands and talked. “However… I… I don’t have any money.” She stuttered and stumbled over her words. She was embarrassed. When Owen said “Lila, thank you for sharing that with me. I appreciate your honesty, and I want you to feel completely comfortable.”

This made her smile and made her feel comfortable. He then said “Whenever you’re ready for that first kiss, just let me know. No pressure, okay?” Truth was she wanted nothing more in this moment then to be kissed by him. She looked up to Owen and looked him in the eyes. She thought for a moment. Am I really ready for this? How will it go? Why am I so nervous? She then looked deep into his eyes. “I’m… I’m ready. I would like to kiss you now if that’s okay.” She said to him unsure if he really wanted to. However she was beyond ready for her first kiss. She was seventeen after all and she really liked Owen.

@Jass -Owen

1 Like

A warm smile lingered on Owen’s face as Lila thanked him. “No need to thank me for anything!” he said, his tone gentle and comforting.

When she wondered whether she needed to dress nicely, Owen said, “Nah, really. Just whether whatever you’re comfortable in, no need to dress up at all!” Really for Owen that wasn’t what mattered. Some guys wanted a girl that really put much effort into her appearance, but Owen wasn’t one of them, he cared more about a genuine connection and someone’s personality, than looks. And Lila was attractive in his eyes, no matter what she wore or how much effort she put into her appearance, she had quite a natural beauty actually.

When she giggled after saying If I wasn’t up for it I wouldn’t have suggested it, he felt some butterflies, why was this girl so cute, so adorable? Then, he noticed her mood kind of shifted, she seemed embarrassed about not having money to pay, Owen didn’t hesitate to reply, “I’ve got lunch covered, no need for you to worry about that. Let’s just focus on enjoying our time together,” Owen said with a reassuring smile, gently rubbing his thumb over the back of her hand he was holding, subtly expressing that their connection and shared experience matter more to him than any financial concerns, cause Owen himself didn’t have the most money, but he deemed this worthy.

When Lila said she was ready for them to kiss, something in Owen shifted, he no longer felt the need to push away his own desires. She had made it clear that it was okay for them to kiss, and he surely wasn’t going to say no. He looked her in the eyes, slowly removing a stand of her hair that had been blown in her face by the wind. His hand then went down to her neck, softly touching the contours of her face as it found its way. His other arm wrapped itself around her waist. He had leaned down a bit and tilted his head down slightly, so Lila wouldn’t have to stand on the tips of her toes to reach his lips. For a brief moment, Owen eyes fell on the curve of her lips, he hadn’t noticed how full her lips were before. Then his lips found hers, and they locked in a gentle kiss. As their lips met, Owen discovered the softness of Lila’s lips. Owen didn’t break eye contact with her, even when they let go again.

@ChayChay05 - Lila :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Lila smiled as Owen reassured her. He said that it didn’t matter what she wore. He just wanted her to be comfortable. This made her happy. It made her feel special and valued. She was so happy to have met Owen their freshman year. So what if they hardly knew anything about each other really.

That didn’t matter to her. For her all their interactions lead up to this point. “Good to know it doesn’t matter what I wear.” She smiled at him. He was the sweetest guy for sure. Then what he said next only confirmed that for her.

He said “I’ve got lunch covered, no need for you to worry about that. Let’s just focus on enjoying our time together,” She smiled at this. “You really are the sweetest.” She blushed at him. She got a little nervous as he moved a strand of hair out of her face. She knew the kiss was coming. Even though she wanted this kiss she was nervous. When his hand touched her neck this sent shivers down her spine. As his other hand went around her waist she smiled and blushed.

She loved the feeling of his touch. His gentle yet manly hands touching her felt so good and right to her. He looked down and bent down some. She looked up at him and leaned up some. As he leaned in she closed her eyes right before their lips met in a soft, yet tender moment. This sent butterflies to her stomach. It also felt electrifying to her. She could feel the energy coursing through her body.

It warmed her whole body up as they gently kissed. As quick as it started it had finished. It lingered in her mind. She honestly loved the kiss and wouldn’t mind doing it again. As they slowly pulled apart she smiled her biggest smile yet. Her cheeks so red with blush. “Wow.” was all she could say. She couldn’t find words to describe what just happened or how she felt about it. All she knew was that she loved it.

@Jass

Replying to this from the main thread

“So whaaat? You cheated drunk.” He shrugged. It was even better if she confessed while he was with Hope, actually. Maybe he could mention that. He glanced over at the two’s conversation, observing how it flowed. Adrian saw Hope’s smile as she rambled on. He sighed, turning his attention back to Chloe. “But whatever you want. Wouldn’t want you making another dumb mistake.”

Unfortunately Chloe saw right through his jealousy of his sister. He couldn’t do enough to hide it, especially when he couldn’t think clearly. Adrian grit his teeth behind his closed lips, concealing it as much as possible. “I don’t have an achievement room. I’m not particularly good at anything,” he let out a bitter laugh. Chloe then began to speak about his family, telling him how they must feel without even knowing the full story. He looked down, unable to meet her eyes. He could feel his blood boiling, the heat in the room rising. How she could assume so quickly? The grip on his glass tightened, but he stayed silent. She didn’t know anything. They were nothing alike, and neither were their lives. He exhaled sharply, closing his eyes as he struggled to choose the right words.

“You’re completely wrong. They don’t love me,” Adrian said quietly. He tilted his head up to face her. “But I do want to know. What’s this honest truth? Because you really don’t know anything about me.” Nobody did, truly. And he wanted to keep it that way. But deep down he knew, he wanted someone to just reach out to him.

As she mentioned that her offer for help stood, Adrian’s lips parted to speak. But he hesitated, holding his breath, letting himself go silent again. It was best to keep talking about something else, he couldn’t just ask for help. “Mhm. I actually had no idea about this party until he invited everyone today. We got anonymous texts.”

@Kate ⁠{✧} Chloe Yang

Outfit

Yes, with the sunglasses

Replying to this from the main thread

“Oh you do? Which ones?” Roux asked, tilting her head in curiosity. “For school, I kiiinda wish we could take more than one sport per season, if I’m being honest.”

Though Rodney trailed off by the effect of some distraction, it seemed Roux’s words snapped him back to the present. He responded to her teasing with a chuckle. She smiled. She was glad that he was one of the people who understood when she was joking. Many took her seriously, escalating the conversation needlessly.

When Rodney began talking about his friend, a small smirk showed on Roux’s face. A part of it because she was right, and the other to lightly tease him. “Man, I was joking but you were actually looking for your crush?” She chuckled, continuing. “You want him to be your boyfriend and you just met? You’re bold, I like that. If you happen to need help with that, I could be your wingman… Wingwoman?”

@ChayChay05 :star: Rodney Jones

Outfit

Without the nails and hairtie

1 Like

Liv listened to Robin as he talked. He said “Exactly, especially since I’m not experienced. I know I like guys, that much is obvious, but I’m not sure if I’m gay or bi or if I’m just mistaken about everything I think I know. I won’t be able to know that until I try it for the first time.” Liv smiled friendly, “Well we all gotta figure out what’s fro us. Nothing wrong with not trying till you find the right person.” Liv said as they sat at the bar. Then Robin said “What are you having? Please don’t say, I’ll get the same as you because I don’t know what I’m getting and relying on you getting something so I can get the same.” Liv thought about what he said for a minute as she made two drinks. one for him and one for her. It was a fruity beverage. “Here ya go. I made it same as mine.” She said as she handed him his cup.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

Leo sighed as Killian said he needed to go to the doctor. “I’ll be fine mate. It’s no big thing.” He said with a wince as Killian pulled some glass out. Leo hated doctor’s all his life. Leo was thinking about everything. How could I hurt such a sweet girl like Katrina. Kendrie didn’t deserve to be used. I’m a horrible person. He was still beating himself up in his head as he winced while Killian was cleaning his wounds. His hand was swollen and looked pretty bad. “Promise me you won’t hate me please?” He said as he kept looking down at the ground.

@bpalmer Killian
@Bluecookies Katrina thought of
@Tina.G Kendrie thought of

4 Likes

Chloe rolled his eyes when Adrian says so what and she cheated drunk. “Yes I did cheat drunk but I messed up like I said, but it doesn’t mean that I want you to do something that you regret by saying or doing. But hey if ya want to keep drinking I am not stopping you”. For some reason he seemed like he was getting annoyed so she figured she will just drop it and let him do his thing.

She felt bad that he said that he doesn’t have a room and doesn’t think he is particularly good at anything. She was not sure if this is because of how he feels in his family from his parents, or sister or both. She knew that she didn’t know him or his family but she could imagine that they do love him. Chloe sometimes just hates life and family and it can stress her out at times. She wouldn’t min if it was her and only her, especially since she is upsetting people. “Yeah no shit I don’t know you anything about you Adrian. I never claimed that I did.” . She took a deep breath trying to relax herself so she doesn’t ruin anything else or make him more upset. “Look I am sorry if I made it seem like I know you or your life, I don’t but in a way we do share the fact that our parents want us to be the perfect children and that it can be hard and stressful, and that no matter how well we do it is never enough. The honest truth is, I had a hard time with disappointing my parents. When it first happened I felt so guilty and cried a lot. Seeing how proud they were of my sisters it hurt and at times still does. Did it get easier the more I did it yes, but there are still times that I regret giving up. I’m not here just because my parents sent me her to I guess get away from the bad influences or whatever but I am here to prove to my family that I am still the same old me. I am planning on getting straight A’s and actually trying again. Now does that mean that I won’t go to parties if they are thrown heck o I am still going to have my fun but I am also going to prove to my parents that I am still the same child they raised and that i’m the good student.”

She stayed quiet for a moment before speaking. “True we did get a text about it. I wonder why whoever is throwing these wants to be anonymous? Maybe so in case it gets to the faculty or whatever they won’t get in any trouble.”

@idiot.exe - Adrian

3 Likes

Brex knew he had already become fast friends with Jasper and that honestly he would be there to support Jasper in anyway because Jasper was just such a good guy. It just was all so simple with him. Talking was easy, opening up was easy, it just felt like they were so deeply intertwined that it felt so natural to just have Jasper around and that was such a surprise since they had just met. Brex smiled when Jasper told him that he would be his tour guide for Australia. He was already thinking about how that would be such a fun trip. Probably a good majority of break but it would be such a good time. “I would love to let you show me around anytime.” Brex told Jasper and he made it really clear that he actually meant it.

Brex didnt mind a bit of a stubborn challenge when teaching and even if Jasper was stubborn and a pain in this hypothetical situation where Brex taught him, Brex was certain he really didnt mind. Brex nearly melted with relief and happiness when he heard Jasper tell him that his addiction didnt define him and that Jasper was proud that he was doing better. No one had ever told him that. Even his father had repeatedly blamed him and told him that better was not good enough. It felt so comforting to know that someone had that level of care for him and they had only just met. Brex found himself leaning into Jasper’s hand on his shoulder a little more than he should have. “Thank you for not letting that define how you see me.” Brex was trying not to cry about how touching this small act was for him. “And yeah meeting you is a pretty grade A silver lining Jasper.”

“Yeah bluegrass and its not bad I dont mind the folksy stuff just not my go to.” Brex chuckled and then hummed a little of one of the bluegrass tunes he remembered. “You honestly just let me know when you want to and we can visit. Gran doesnt get many visitors and she adores me so she would be really happy.” Brex honestly thought that a great way to spend one of their long breaks either summer or winter would be a week or so in Australia with Jasper showing him all kinds of things and a week or so with his gran and Jasper.

They got along swimmingly as they warmed up it was if they could read each other. They were both so in sink with the other that they easily could have been mistaken for playing together for years. Every single note they played fell together beautifully with what came from the other. After a while though it was time to pack up and head out. “Jasper we need to do this again this was one of the best jam sections i have ever had. We should also hang out outside of the music room sometime.”

@Jass sorry for the little bit of god moding at the end had to wrap this up so we could move the party conversation over here. I think it is your reply on that but I could me wrong

“You can say that now but broken hands are no joke especially for you. You are here on a sports scholarship you dont want to loose that.” Killian finished pulling the glass out and started to bandage the bleeding parts of his hand. “I know you hate doctors but you still want to be able to use your hand properly right? Just dont let it heal wrong you will regret it.” he sighed started to clean up the first aid mess. Killian could tell Leo was still being supper tough on himself and Killian just moved a little closer. “I promise I wont hate you. I might be annoyed depending on what you are about to tell me but I wont ever hate you.” Killian had to fight the urge to add because I love you at the end of that sentence. He honestly wondered what Leo had done that was so bad though that he thought that Killian would hate him.
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Leo just sat there in silence for what seemed like forever. He was still scared to tell Killian what happened. He still didn’t make eye contact with Killian. He sighed. He wanted to tell him but he was so nervous that Killian would be mad or angry with him or even hate him even though he promised Leo he wouldn’t. Leo still didn’t look up as he started to speak. His trouble eyes started to weep. “Well…. You remember Katrina right?” Leo asked as his mind started racing. You fucked up You messed up big time idiot. How could you be so stupid. How could you do something so low.

As Killian responded with yes it snapped Leo out of his thoughts. “Well… I had walked away when y’all were talking in those weird languages. I got confused and was lost at the conversation to be honest. So I went to the dance floor.” He sighed as he thought about the moments from the party. He continued To talk. “Well there was this girl named Kendrie. Her and I started dancing. Then she asked if she could kiss me.” He said as he remember every detail. He wasn’t at the bad part yet. He took a deep breath before continuing again. “So I picked her up and kissed her. Then somehow we ended up in a bedroom upstairs. We were kissing and one thing led to another. We were in the middle of…. Ya know…. Then Katrina walked in.”

He hung his head lower in shame and guilt. He debated on weather or not to tell Killian this last part. The last part was the worst part to him. He took a deep breath again. He could feel the anger building up inside himself again. He didn’t know what to do. He didn’t know what he could punch. He didn’t care that his hand was already probably broken. He took a few deep breaths trying to calm down. He then finished the story. “Then Katrina walked out the room. I threw on my pants; I think my shirt is still upstairs in the bedroom to be honest; I followed Katrina downstairs. Once we were down there she stopped when I called her name. She asked me what did I want. So then in my anger of her walking away from me and my anger at myself for being the whole situation. Well I then yelled at her that I only dated her for a bet.”

He was crying hard by this time. He had to finish the story though. He had to tell Killian everything. He knew he wouldn’t remember in the morning. He was just kind of hoping Killian wouldn’t remind him of everything the next time he drank. He sighed “So then I drank a lot more. I left the party because I could feel people looking at me, judging me. Thinking I was a right ass. So I was walking around and I started thinking about everything. I then started hating myself and being anger at myself for everything. I had to pee so I went into the bathroom and after peeing I looked in the mirror and I was disgusted with myself. So I punched it really hard and broke the mirror. Well I broke both the mirrors.”

He told him as he finished the story. He was a crying mess. He just sat there crying and feeling like crap. Then what Brex said popped into his head “You look at him like you would do anything for him” All Leo could think about now was his feelings for Killian. He couldn’t escape the fact that he was in fact in love with Killian. How could this be.

@bpalmer Killian
@idiot.exe (I know you wanted to know what happened)
@Kate @Bluecookies @Jass @LunaticLeviTheSecond @Tina.G @Ouijaloveletters (So y’all know what happened)

5 Likes

RobinBöhm

Robin was happy to not have to choose what to drink, but this girl who he just met a minute ago gave him a mixed drink with … who knows what in it. So of course he was skeptical. Of course, it’s not becuase she made it and she’s a stranger, but it was because she didn’t tell him what she put in the drink. He wanted to rely on his sense of smell to figure out what was in there, but you can never fully trust your senses. “Nice going, I wouldn’t be able to mix up a drink like this withouth knowing the correct percentages … So how come you know the exact percentages for this drink?” He felt asking her ‘What is in this drink’ might get across as rude, so he found another way to pose it.

@ChayChay05 - Liv

1 Like

Adrian was about to reach for another drink, before Chloe mentioned him drinking. It wasn’t related to what he said. Had she noticed? Adrian paused for a moment, looking down at the empty glass in his hand. He wanted to recall how many drinks he’d had, but he hadn’t been keeping count. Was it three, four, or maybe even seven? He felt a small weight on his chest as the realization dawned on him. He put the empty glass down on the table, sighing. Adrian had criticized Chloe the entire time for her actions when drunk, forgetting the fact that he could barely think. He could only reply, “Okay, fine, I see your point. Don’t speak to him while drunk.”

Chloe then confirmed she knew nothing about him. As she took a deep breath to compose herself, Adrian felt the tension in the air grow. He slowly breathed in. Had he let his anger and annoyance show so clearly? He couldn’t believe he’d let himself lose control of his emotions in his current state.

“Yes, we do have that in common. But you still don’t understand, I…” he paused, clenching his fists by his body, out of her sight. He steadied his voice a little, making sure he doesn’t yell. “At least you could meet their expectations at one point. I mean, you’re a straight A student and you’re complaining? And I get it, you disappointed them and it’s hard. But…” A part of him wanted to just shut his mouth and not share any more than he should. But he’d been holding everything in for so long, for so many years. “But you can try again so easily. It’s not even a problem for you to study so hard, you just value your freedom more. You can’t say we’re anything alike, we’re not. You should just…” He could feel all his bottled up feelings flooding over him, as if his body could no longer hold everything in. His heart rate went through the roof. “You should try being in my shoes for once. I was always just some failure. I tried, trust me. I’m just not good at anything. I wish I could be like you, I’m sick of everyone being better than me…” He let out a shaky exhale, looking down at the floor.

Adrian could barely register what she said about Leo and the party, feeling his heartbeat in his ears. He just wanted to know how she’d react to everything he said. Nobody knew that part about him, he’d tried so hard to appear competent. To give off the illusion that nothing was wrong. Even to Hope, who was already aware of his struggles, he had to look as if he just didn’t care enough to try.

The fact that he opened up to some stranger

@Kate ⁠{✧} Chloe Yang

Outfit

Yes, with the sunglasses

2 Likes

Chloe watched Adrian think and out down his bottle and then he told Chloe that he sees his point and don’t speak to Lorenzo when she is drunk. Luckily for her she wasn’t drunk but she would have felt awkward having this conversation at a party and especially in front of Hope and Adrian. She felt like she was making Adrian upset or mad a little, sometimes Chloe is not good at talking or says the wrong things but she knew she can stop it from making him or her more upset. “It probably sounds dumb saying that but, i just feel like it would be a conversation more sober. I am not drunk or anything but it just seems like it’s better to do when no one is drinking. Plus I messed up once drink what if I ruin it more?”

She heard him explain how yes they have things in common but she doesn’t understand that he is a failure no matter how hard he tries and for Chloe it is to try again. She knows that everyone has a family dynamic and maybe it will be easy for her to just pick up where she left off when she did try but she wasn’t sure. Yes she was going to try her best and show her parents but she truthfully feels like they don’t trust or believe her ever again. She damaged her reputation with them. There were things that she hasn’t said and she was not going to but when she did live at home her parents did call her a disappointment many times, and that if she does not shape up and o back to her perfect ways then they will disown her and kick her out of the house. They were only going to give her a semester to maybe the end of this year to prove to them that there is potential. When she cheated on Lorenzo they kept putting her down and made her feel bad about what she did when she already felt bad. Her sisters used to call her a names to which didn’t help. They used to be so close and now she wants to try to improve the relationship again but who knows if it will.

“I never said that I understood you I just said I know how it feels was all and that it is hard. I’m not a straight A student anymore I am a C student mainly now. I have a Chinese dad and a Vietnamese mom so school is very important, and anything less than an A is a big no no to them, so you can only imagine how they reacted and feel with me. Honestly if I could try to be in your shoes I would and I never said we were anything alike Adrian. You really don’t want to be like me trust me there is more to and i’m far from perfect. I am defiantly not better than you, not by a long shot.”

@idiot.exe - Adrian

2 Likes

Roux asked Rodney what sports he played. "Well I play baseball, soccer and of course basketball. He smiled as she said “For school, I kiiinda wish we could take more than one sport per season, if I’m being honest.” He thought for a moment then said “I know people who play more than one sport. So why can’t you?” He asked curious why she thought she could only play one for school.

Roux then said *“Man, I was joking but you were actually looking for your crush? You want him to be your boyfriend and you just met? You’re bold, I like that. If you happen to need help with that, I could be your wingman… Wingwoman?” Rodney thought for a moment before speaking. He blushed a little when she called him out for looking for his crush. “Yess. I was looking for my crush. I’m not sure yet if we are ready to be boyfriends, but I definitely want to get to know him better and see where it goes.”

@idiot.exe

As Liv handed Robin the drink she smiled. She then listened to him speak. She giggled when she heard his question. He asked “Nice going, I wouldn’t be able to mix up a drink like this withouth knowing the correct percentages … So how come you know the exact percentages for this drink?” She thought for a minute. “Well it’s my favorite drink. So I wanted to learn how to make it and make it good. So I looked up online how much of everything to put in. It a 1:2 ratio of pineapple-orange juice and malibu rum and then a splash of grenadine.” She smiles at him.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

2 Likes

RobinBöhm

Robin drank beer before, and prinaple and orange juice wasn’t much of a problem either, but he’s never had grenadine before nor rum. Since he’s had alcohol before, like wine and beer, he knows it’s unlikely he’d have a bad reaction to rum now, but then again, when was a phobia a rational fear of things? He checked his pocket for the syringe and it was there, which gave him peace. Just to be ure he googled the severity of alcohol allergy and calmed himself down when the results said it was unlikely. He took a small sip of the drink, gripping on to his epi-pen, waiting for something to go wrong, when finally, it didn’t.
Sighing with relief he drank a bit more, and smiled back. Not knowing what to say, he asked her “Tell me Liv, because this experience is different for everybody … How and when did you realize you liked girls?”

@ChayChay05 - Liv

1 Like