St. Andrew’s Academy Official Thread

Koda
Koda was waiting patiently in the hall bored out of his mind. He loved his girls but that is one thing he hates about females they take so long to get ready, where as guys just throw on something and they are done. Something told Koda that the girls were not just getting dressed but they were talking as well which is why it was also taking a very long time to come out of the room. After what seemed like forever both girls came out and then Roux asked if they had any clue where they could go to eat. “Girl we just got here today you think we have any idea on where to go? Maybe go to the cafeteria or see of there is a town or city nearby?”

Koda waited for Piper or Roux to close the door and lock it up so they can go. He has not even been to his room yet but all his stuff was in the girls room and he was going to bring them up later. Maybe if he picks up a lot of stuff and shows how strong he is Roux would like it and be impressed which could be a bonus for him as she would be more likely to say yes to a date if he asked her. “Pipes any idea on where you want to go?”

@idiot.exe - Roux
@ChayChay05 - Piper

Chloe took a deep breath and was silent for a minute she needed to build up the courage to tell him and prepare herself for his reaction. “Okay you can not get upset when I tell you baby and I mean it.” Chloe then looked him straight in the eyes and held his hands and squeezed them a little bit. She took one more deep breath before saying “My parents kicked me out of the house or a little bit and also they have hit me a few times.” After she finished saying that she looked down and away from Lorenzo.

@ChayChay05 - Lorenzo

2 Likes

The previous night

By the time Adrian came to his room, Lorenzo was already asleep. He carefully snuck to the bathroom, making sure not to wake him. He didn’t even want to think of what would happen in the morning. For all he knew, this was the last night they were friends. Adrian took a long shower, even put his clothes in the washer. Yet nothing got rid of the disgusting feeling of the alcohol and the drink over his clothes.

The entire night, Adrian could barely sleep. His head was pounding and his thoughts were racing. He’d spent hours turning around in bed, unable to get the conversation with Chloe out of his mind. He only stalled and stalled going to sleep. Just the thought of Chloe telling Lorenzo everything made him sick. How could he have acted so irresponsibly? His reputation was about to be ruined and he’d be powerless to stop it. He was supposed to forget his problems, yet he’d only made them worse. There was no escape. Through the silence of the room, his thoughts only got louder. He almost wanted to just get up and return back home. It wasn’t even certain which option was worse anymore. His parents, the source of all his stress and madness? Or the school, his former escape that he’d ruined with his carelessness?

As his drowsiness slowly took over, he thought back to what Chloe said in the end. She wanted to try and be friends, to forget the argument they’d had. Adrian was so overwhelmed by his own emotions, and the thought of some stranger seeing him in that state — he needed to leave. Should he have said something different? To try and make amends, even though she’d seen a less than perfect version of him? That wasn’t supposed to be him. Nobody was supposed to know how he really is. If only there was a way to make her forget everything. And to think she was even willing to help him. It made him feel so small and pathetic. Adrian could never accept help from someone else, what would his parents think? He wasn’t good enough to achieve anything on his own.

As daytime approached and the sun peeked from the horizon, he’d finally become tired enough to fall asleep.

Current evening

The next morning, well, evening to be precise, Adrian could barely drag himself out of bed. His pounding headache had only gotten worse after sleeping. By the time he woke up, Lorenzo had left the dorm and the sun had already begun to set. Adrian took his phone from the bedtable, checking the time. If he hadn’t checked the date as well, he would’ve assumed he didn’t sleep at all.

As he sluggishly scrolled through his notifications on the lockscreen, one stood out to him immediately. A text from Lorenzo. As soon as he processed it, his heart rate spiked up and his eyes widened. He didn’t think he’d have to deal with everything so soon.

Hey dude, You busy? Chloe and I was wondering if you could hang out.

Adrian immediately sat up, rubbing his eyes. He reread the text again, making sure he saw it correctly.

Chloe. And Lorenzo. They wanted to hang out with him. Today.

That was very soon.

He sighed, his fingers shaking as they moved across the keyboard.

Very busy, actually. I’m going to be busy for the next few months and years and decades and never text agai…

Delete. He couldn’t send that.

Adrian laughed bitterly to himself. He locked his phone and threw it on the bed. He’d respond later. For now, there had to be a way to take his mind off things, forget everything again. With the side effects from the party, drinking was out of the question. Maybe a walk would help clear his mind.

He stood up and opened his closet, looking through his options for something to wear. After a short 60 whole minutes, he’d finally decided. He got ready for the day, before finishing his outfit off with sunglasses and leaving out the door. As he stepped out in the hallway, he looked around to make sure Lorenzo wasn’t nearby. And once he was certain, he swiftly made his way out to campus.

Adrian wandered around aimlessly for a while. Never in his three years at the academy did he think to take a walk around the campus before. Just taking time to observe his surroundings and learn about the layout of the school. To enjoy the peaceful nature of the countryside; the forest, the lake.

And in fact he was right to never attempt. Because it was the most boring thing he’d ever done. At least, it helped his headache a bit, though he could still feel the effects. After half a circle, he returned back to the center of the campus.

Though it was night, there were still students gathered around the area. Some were simply talking and hanging out, some made their way back to their dorms. Adrian turned his head down as he walked. He wasn’t up to having another conversation, he knew it wouldn’t go well in his state. He slipped his sunglasses over his eyes and made his way to an isolated bench. There weren’t many people nearby, he doubted anyone would pay him attention.

He leaned on the backrest, turning his head up. The sky was clear and all the stars were visible. It was an unusual sight for someone used to the city. As sad as it sounded, it was only something he could see in pictures. If only he’d taken a camera with him to the academy. Or at least taken his phone from his dorm room. Well, it didn’t matter. The sound of crickets filled the air, as a gentle breeze blowed through. Adrian sighed and closed his eyes. For a moment, he was at peace. Lorenzo and Chloe didn’t exist, and neither did his parents.

But from the distance, he heard footsteps against the concrete. He opened his eyes briefly. Before he could turn his head down, he saw a shadow towering over him. And soon enough he noticed a familiar face — it was Izzy. One of his… Acquaintances. It seemed he couldn’t escape socialization after all.

He put his glasses on the top of his head, faking a smile. “Oh, heyyy! How’s it going?” His eyes were still a bit red, and his face twitched slightly as he struggled to hold the smile. He hoped she wouldn’t notice.

@Jass ⁠{✧} Isabella Rodriguez

@Kate ⁠{✧} Chloe Yang - mentioned
@ChayChay05 ⁠{✧} Lorenzo Perez - mentioned

Outfit

Once again, sunglasses at night

1 Like

Piper smiled as they started walking towards the town. “Well I honestly didn’t look up what’s in the town. So I say we just venture into the town and pick a place.” She smiled at Koda. She couldn’t believe he didn’t say anything about how she looked. Normally he would say they both looked good. However this time nothing. She smiled and giggled. She wasn’t sure why she was giggling but she was.

@idiot.exe Roux (your turn) @Kate Koda

Lorenzo heard what Chloe said. How could they do this to her. He felt his anger building up. He knew she said for him not to get upset. However he didn’t understand why they would do that. “I’m so sorry baby. That’s not okay.” That was all he could say and not sound as mad as he was.

@Kate Chloe

2 Likes

RobinBöhm

“Mr. Halstead. Am I pronouncing that correctly?” Robin asked in the middle of a sentence. He didn’t want to offend him by butchering his name, and it does sound to be of Germanic origin. Where Robin is confused is that some German surnames acquired an American pronunciation so when it comes to a surname that looks German on paper, the pronounciation could be anybody’s guess. That is why he had to ask, knowing it could be either way. “Anyways, that you for trying Mr. Halstead, but there is no need. My parents and my pyschiatrist both know indulging me won’t help me in the long run, so adding this job on top of the cooks other jobs would not be only too indulgent for me, but it would be too much for them to do, and too much to ask for. My father wants something that might infuriate them still, but not as much as what you suggested. Sir, would you agree to having a printout of the nutrients and ingredients used for the meals just so I can be sure … I can have it withouth anxiety?”

ORP: I’m so sorry for being so late to post this
@ChayChay05

1 Like

Chloe looks at him and ca tell her was upset but she did appreciate him not sowing his anger but she can feel it and see it in his face. “I went back home baby and they haven’t since then but they talked to your grandma and parents about the school and sent me here because they think that I will get away from the bad influences and start behaving again and trying. Now that I am free I will do that and prove to them that yes I purposedly started to not care I do still care and am smart you know.”

@ChayChay05 - Lorenzo

1 Like

Owen, listening to Lila’s words, felt a mixture of warmth and surprise. He had felt already that there was something special between them, but hearing her express her feelings so openly touched him deeply. As Lila shared her excitement about sharing everything, Owen couldn’t help but smile, appreciating the sentiment beyond just the food. When she looked deep into his eyes, he reciprocated with a gentle gaze, conveying a sense of understanding and connection.

However, when Lila confessed her feelings, Owen’s heart skipped a beat. The realization that she had liked him for the past three years took him by surprise, and he felt a surge of joy and gratitude. He reached across the table, gently taking her hand in his.

“Lila,” Owen said softly, “I’m honored. Truly, I am. I had a feeling there was something special between us, but hearing you say it like this… it means the world to me. I’m grateful for every moment we’ve shared, and I’m looking forward to many more firsts together.” Owen had heard what she had said, and this way he aimed to acknowledge it without putting too much pressure on it. He wanted and desired that step, that level of intimacy, yet with her history, he also knew he wanted to be cautious. He wanted to make sure they took their time, that it truly felt comfortable for her too. They only had their first kiss yesterday after all, and there really was no rush.

Yet, he squeezed her hand gently, reassuring her that her honesty only strengthened the connection between them. Owen’s eyes held a genuine warmth as he continued, “Hearing you say that you’ve liked me for the past three years means a lot. I don’t want to rush anything, but I’ve got to be honest with you. I care about you a lot, and I’ve liked you for a while now too.” he gave her a genuine and warm smile, “I was wondering, would you like to be my girlfriend? I’d love to officially call you that and continue exploring all these firsts, together” He emphasised the last word, he really wanted nothing more than to actually be together with her.

“Hey there! Well, what are the odds? I was just chatting with Finn here about interesting people, and it seems the universe brought us to your doorstep. All good things, I hope?” Jasper’s eyes twinkled with good-natured humor as he greeted Brex and Kayden. Based on first impressions, Kayden seemed like a nice guy, Jasper hoped they would have some time to properly talk soon. “We were just talking about shaking things up a bit and thought we’d drop by. Hope we’re not interrupting anything important!” Jasper’s tone would be casual and light, with a friendly smile.

“Hey, Brex, mind if I steal you for a quick chat? Got a few things on my mind.” Jasper might give a friendly nod toward Finn and Kayden, adding, “And it looks like Finn and Kayden have some catching up to do too. How about a short stroll, clear our heads?” This way, Jasper ensures everyone has some space for individual conversations while maintaining a friendly and considerate atmosphere.

@bpalmer - Brex
@ChayChay05 - Finn (mentioned)
@Kate - Kayden (mentioned)

Izzy had been painting outside the whole day, it had been quite a productive day. She had nearly finished her latest painting, one of the very American landscape, yet twisted to represent the colourfulness of Mexican art. As the sun had been setting, she had packed up her painting and tools, ready to return to her dorm. Yet, before could get there, she came across a friend, Adrian. He had been one of the few people at this school who had ever really been nice to her, and she appreciated him for it.

As she encountered him after her creative day, traces of paint on her hands and even on her clothes were visible. With a beaming smile and excitement in her voice, Izzy shared her artistic experience, saying, “Oh, you caught me right after a day of painting! I was inspired by the beauty around us, the merging of cultures and nature.” Her words were infused with the same enchanting energy that shows through her art and her approach to life.

Izzy was about to ask him what’s going on in his world, when she noticed signs of discomfort in her friend, Izzy paused for a moment, her expressive eyes reflecting a mixture of curiosity and care. She took a step closer, tilting her head slightly as if to say, Hey, are you okay? Her voice carried a warm and soothing tone, ready to offer support. “Hey there! I couldn’t help but notice something seems a bit off. Is everything alright?”
Her words were accompanied by a genuine smile, not just the surface-level kind but one that conveys her sincere interest in the well-being of others.

@idiot.exe - Adrian

Victoria, appreciating Shiloh’s clever solution to the carrying dilemma, nodded graciously as Shiloh began redistributing the items from the box. “Absolutely. Your proposal sounds like a sensible solution. I’m more than willing to help, and this way, we can navigate those narrow passages without too much difficulty. Let’s make this task a tad more manageable for both of us.”

Shiloh’s immediate enthusiasm about their shared interest in volleyball sparked a smile on Victoria’s face. “I’m afraid I don’t possess much information about the team or coach at the moment. However, I’m more than willing to explore and learn together,” she responded, displaying a willingness to engage in this shared interest. “I have my roommate and friend, Liv, who’s on the team. I can shoot her a quick message to inquire if she has any insights about practices, the coach, or any other information you might find helpful. Would that be of interest to you?” she asked with a refined grace in her voice.

As Shiloh prepared to head upstairs with the box, she extended a friendly invitation for coffee. Victoria, appreciating the opportunity for further conversation, nodded graciously. “A coffee sounds lovely, dear. I’d be pleased to join you once we’ve sorted through this.” The exchange between the two hinted at the potential for a budding friendship, with shared interests paving the way for further connection.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Shiloh
@ChayChay05 - Liv (mentioned)

4 Likes

6a0ffe24c5516895543b5e7d3228d37d6a0dab1a_2_690x230
Ezra smiled honestly he was really glad his roommate was Braxton. “Ive been ok just making sure my sister was ok before I left since we were back in foster care again right before I left.” Ezra knew that Braxton knew his parents and most of his family had problems with the law that often landed him and his sister in and out of foster care. Ezra pulled his dance clothes out and put them in his top drawer as they talked. “How have you been I know you havnt been out of hospitalall tjat long.” Ezra had talked with him pretty often over text while Braxton was in the hospital and he was glad to see he seemed to be doing so much better. “You can decorate as much of the room as you want. I didnt bring much for decorations just some pictures that I stashed in my notebook Braxton.”
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Shiloh

“Absolutely. Your proposal sounds like a sensible solution. I’m more than willing to help, and this way, we can navigate those narrow passages without too much difficulty. Let’s make this task a tad more manageable for both of us.” Shiloh was able to notice the elegant and sophisticated manor of that response despite being busy distributing the items of the box, which made her feel a sliver of jealousy towards not having such natural elegance as the girl in front of her. Having that quality would help Shiloh greatly in her modeling career, instead of having to fake poses, charm and elegance for the camera.
The girl subtly suggested she is as new to volleyball in this school as Shiloh was, but after admitting that she immediately gave Shiloh an exciting alternative in the very next sentence.
“I have my roommate and friend, Liv, who’s on the team. I can shoot her a quick message” Shiloh smiled and said “I would love to meet Liv, maybe I’ll get some useful information from her. Please do shoot her a message and say it’s from …” Shiloh just realized something. “I never introduced myself to you, have I? I’m Shiloh Astor, nice to meet you.” Shiloh said.
When she agreed to a coffee, Shiloh just smiled and said “Well in that case, let’s crack on.” as she picked up the box.

@Jass - Victoria

b43690bcfa7fac85234bbe43f03c9203d3ed63fe_2_690x229
Mateo was glad that Camila agreed to go with him. He didnt want to go to town alone and still hadnt really made much for friends besides Robin who had gone to an appointment. “Ok perfect I have my wallet and Im ready to go see what the town has to offer. I have heard that there is a lot in town.”
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Theo listened to Robins peak. “Yes you are pronouncing it correctly.” He said with a smile. Then he listened to the rest of what Robin was saying. Robin had some points in what he said. Then he asked Theo if he could print out the nutrients and ingredients of the food. Theo thought for a moment. “yeah, I can do that. No worries.”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond Robin

Lorenzo listened and smiled at Chloe. “Well that’s good they haven’t since then. I love you and yes i know your smart. You deserve the best in life.” He said with a smile. “So what do you want to do love?” He asked her to change the subject.

@Kate Chloe

Lila listened as Owen talked. She felt butterflies in her stomach. She felt chills all over her body. She felt the warmth going to her cheeks. She knew she was blushing. “Of course I want to share my firsts with you. You are sweet, caring and amazing Owen.” She said with a smile. Then as they started eating because the food came out. Owen continued talking. Lila listened carefully as he spoke. Owen said “I was wondering, would you like to be my girlfriend? I’d love to officially call you that and continue exploring all these firsts, together” This had Lila all sorts of shy and blushing bad. She had only wished that one day she would meet someone who was so understanding to her situation and didn’t look at her differently because of it. She finally found that in Owen. He had said that he had liked her for a while now too. This made Lila very happy. Owen’s words replayed in her head. *“Would you like to be my girlfriend?” She couldn’t seem to get words out. So she nodded her head for a moment. Then the words finally came out. “I would love to be your girlfriend Owen.” She leaned in and kissed his cheek. “Thank you for not wanting to rush into anything and taking things slow for me. I really appreciate that.” She said with a huge smile on her face. It meant the world to her that he didn’t wanna rush into things. She wanted to experience a more intimate relationship with him eventually. Not right now. She did hope he knew when she said that she meant liek down the road when the time was right for them both.

@Jass Owen

Braxton listened to Ezra as he started to decorate. “That’s good you have been okay. Sorry to hear y’all are back in foster care. I know that can’t be easy bro.” Braxton always felt bad for Ezra and his sister. Something not many people knew about Braxton is that he had a brain tumor. He had just started growing his hair back about 2 months ago in the spot they had to shave his head for the surgery. He was a survivor. “Yeah, Been out for about three months. I’ve been back dancing for only a month. So kind of need all the practice I can get.” He smiled and turned to Ezra. He sat on his bed. “Well maybe we can go to the town that’s close by and get some stuff to decorate the room with. I didn’t bring much either to be honest.” He said as he gestured to the three posters he had and the one picture of his family. Braxton needed to be honest with himself. He needed to one take things slow with dancing. He also had to try and be honest with himself about the secret he had been keeping in for years now. Nobody whatsoever knew his secret. Not even Ezra. Then again it dealt with Ezra so he was always too scared to tell Ezra. He had just turned 16 like 3 weeks ago. Everyone had actually forgot his birthday. Which didn’t surprise him. He had a lot of people support him in the hospital but since he had been home they didn’t really bother much. “So how is your sister doing anyway?” Braxton had felt a little dizzy here and there still so he tried to not over do it much. He just had a problem with the heights of the jumps right now and if he stands up to fast and stuff like that. Braxton was so happy that Ezra was his roommate. Maybe… Just maybe they could get closer than they have been. Maybe he could finally see if he really had feelings for Ezra or if it was just because he thought Ezra was attractive. Plus Ezra was always so sweet and caring towards Braxton so that made him like him. He had always thought Ezra was hot though. He never told anyone that. He also tried not to act like it either. “So what do you say about going into the town?” He asked with a smile as he got up.

@bpalmer Ezra

Camila smiled at Teo. “Thanks Teo. I’m excited to see the town actually. Maybe find my favorite shop.” She said as she grabbed her things and headed for the door. She couldn’t wait to explore things. Get to know more people and have so much fun.

@bpalmer Mateo

2 Likes

6a0ffe24c5516895543b5e7d3228d37d6a0dab1a_2_690x230
Ezra finished putting the few things he had away and making his bed. “Honestly its more stable than being home and that says a lot. I mean Thea (his sister) and I are pretty used to being placed somewhere at a moments notice. I mean at least it has been with the same couple the last few times.” Ezra shrugged. He honestly had gotten used to it and he almost preferred it as bad as that sounded. Ezra had finished putting his things away and smiled at Braxton gently ruffling his hair. “Looking good compared to last time you video called me. Glad its coming in again. You look more like yourself again.” Ezra smiled at him he was really glad that Braxton was doing a lot better he had been so worried about him. “Happy late birthday. I would have messaged you but didnt have a phone it was disconnected just got it back a few days ago. Im glad that you are back to dancing man I dont know what I would do without you there. Im willing to practice with you whenever you want.” Ezra smiled and plopped down beside him gently elbowing him. “I would love to head to town with you. I have seventy-five dollars to my name right now so I cant spend more than that but Im sold.” Ezra grabbed his hand and smiled pulling him to his feet to leave for town. “Dont think just because your brain was broken im taking it easy on you.” Ezra wasnt fully joking but in a softer tone he added. “I mean if you need a break though or anything you tell me ok.” Ezra hadnt meant that just about dancing but he was hoping that Braxton didnt read too far into it. “Thea is pretty good she is trying to get used to not being home again but that is pretty constant anymore. I mean it seems like we are never back for long anymore before they are hauled off again and we are back in foster.” Ezra wouldnt usually talk about his parents and their extensive criminal record but it was Braxton and he already knew and had for a while at this point.

b43690bcfa7fac85234bbe43f03c9203d3ed63fe_2_690x229
Teo was excited he honestly had heard a lot about town and he loved to explore. “Yeah I hear that there are a lot of cool shops so I am sure we will find something.” He smiled as they headed to town. “That and i need to pick my prescriptions up at some point before we head back.”
@ChayChay05

1 Like

Killian was happy that they were just trying this out too but when he heard what Madi said about hearing his confession his eyes went wide. “Wait you heard when…when I told…told my brother.” He was absolutely shocked and still trying to process everything. He had thought he was alone thats why he had gone to his room to tell Kashel he had feelings for Leo. He was shocked to silence as he tried to put everything into place.
@ChayChay05

2 Likes

Brex honestly smiles wide while he listens to Jasper. “Well its my room so odds are pretty good I would be here Jasper.” he softly chuckled at his light hearted jab. “Always good things about you. Wouldnt dare slander my favorite person here. No offence Kayden you are certainly in that number two position though for my favorite people here.” Brex replied turning back to make sure Kayden was ok with Finn here. Brex had stepped out of the door towards Jasper and let Finn in he only turned back in to grab his shoes and pull them on as fast as he could to meet Jasper in the hall. “No we were just relaxing and getting to know each other light hearted stuff.” Brex wanted to find a way to make Jasper know that what they had was special he hadnt told Kayden nearly anything he had told Jasper and they were living together. Kayden was sweet but he just wasnt Jasper. Brex reached out towards Jasper and put his arm around his shoulder as he headed out into the hall a bit more with Jasper.

“Yeah lets go talk and you know Im always here for anything you have on your mind. So absolutely lets talk. Honestly I have some things I wouldnt mind talking about with you too.” Brex nodded as the started their little walk. “Is everything ok. You seemed off last night at the party and you kept deflecting. I mean if its too much you dont have to tell me just had me worried. I mean I was going to call you today but I didnt want to cross any bloody lines or anything.” Brex slightly nudged Jasper with his shoulder.
@Kate
@ChayChay05
@Jass

2 Likes

Once the trio left the room, Roux locked the door and followed behind. She spun the key around on one finger as she walked, trying to take her mind off Piper. She couldn’t think like that about her best friend. They saw each other often, nothing weird was going to happen. Everything was normal. So if she just glanced at Piper, she could prove it.

And yet she kept her eyes on the spinning key. It was almost hypnotic, the way it kept her attention. If only she could look away — but she was completely frozen.

Yoo, Koda, are you okay with your stuff being in our room?" she asked, turning her head up. She still couldn’t turn to Piper. “I mean, no big deal if it is, I could just carry it to your room when we get back. I’ve been meaning to test my strength.”

As neither of them were helpful in picking a location, Roux sighed dramatically. “I guess for now we have no choice but to get lost… Three poor little kids in this biiig world,” she laughed.

But as they kept walking, there were no usual skyscrapers in sight. The horizon seemed to stretch infinitely, with buildings barely 3 floors tall. It was so empty and serene, with minimal traffic to disturb the peace of this countryside. Roux stopped in her tracks, her jaw dropping. When she thought of the word “town”, she assumed a large and exciting city center, full of things to do. But what stood before her was a boring, ancient looking village that tried to imitate a city. The more they went on, the more she wondered where the town was supposed to be. But she should’ve known what to expect at such a remote place, compared to NYC at least.

“Is… Is this the town?” she gestured at the sight in disbelief. “This looks so… Boring! I feel like I’m back in my great grandma’s time. Like I’m fully expecting to enter a restaurant and see a damn horse behind the counter. And that’ll be the highlight of our day!”

Maybe if they kept walking, they would come across a port, take a boat and sail away to somewhere more interesting, she thought. Just not some modern farm.

@Kate :star: Koda Gambino
@ChayChay05 :star: Piper Fitzgerald

Outfit

3 Likes

The first thing Adrian noticed was Izzy’s excitement radiating from her smile. She was such a carefree person. From the few times they’d spoken, he just couldn’t understand her. She had paint all over her hands and clothes, the sight of that almost made him cringe. And the way she spoke was so strange to him as well. He almost felt a tinge of regret for greeting her. If only he’d ignored her. But he wasn’t like his sister, he couldn’t possibly turn down the chance to make connections with people, even if he couldn’t care less about them.

It should’ve been quick. As soon as he dealt with her, he could be free to brood alone like the sore loser he was.

“Painting? That sounds pretty cool.” He’d almost forgotten there were people who genuinely invested time in something so undervalued, so useless. “Did you finish it? I wanna see how you paint. I bet you’re pretty good, you sure seem to like it.” There were many things you could learn from a person’s art style. Even though it had been years since Adrian held the passion for art, there were small pieces of his interest that he couldn’t hide. And observing other people’s work was part of it. Maybe he’d finally have a clue for the confusing puzzle that was Isabella.

He kept up his strained smile, despite knowing he wasn’t doing his usual best. Adrian wasn’t the perfect, charismatic, popular, hot — you get the idea, the kind of guy he always was. He was flawed, and the whole world could finally see it. Being seen that way, he wanted to hide away in his room forever. And he thought he was faking it well, until Izzy took a step forward and gave him a sympathetic smile. Adrian scooted back, looking away. Just the thought of being met with pity made his jaw clench.

He let out a forced laugh. “Whaaat? Of course everything is okay!” He looked up at her, grinning. “Why are you asking? Something wrong with how I look today? I would hope not. You know, it took me hours to get ready,” he ran his fingers through his hair, winking. “You know I wasn’t born this handsome, as hard as it is to believe.” At that point he was grasping for a way to change the topic.

@Jass ⁠{✧} Isabella Rodriguez

Outfit

Once again, sunglasses at night

“Of course. I’ll send Liv a message right away, and I’m sure she’ll be delighted to help.” she gave Shiloh a smile, “I’ll mention you when I message her, Shiloh. It’s a pleasure to meet you officially, I’m Victoria Ainsworth-Montague.” She then quickly got her phone out to send Liv a message.

Hi Liv,

I hope you’re having a great day. I’m here with Shiloh Astor, another new face on the volleyball team. We were wondering if you could share any tips about the team, practices, or the coach to help us get settled?

Warm regards,
Victoria and Shiloh

Her attention then shifted back to Shiloh, As Shiloh suggested cracking on to coffee soon, Victoria nodded approvingly, “I appreciate the enthusiasm for coffee. Let’s get to work! I look forward to our coffee and the opportunity to get to know each other better. By the way, have you already found any nice spots for coffee around here?” She maintained her composed demeanor, while dropping a touch of her formality and making some small talk, she was ready to follow Shiloh as they continued with the task at hand.

Owen couldn’t help but feel an overwhelming sense of joy as Lila agreed to be his girlfriend, and her shy and blushing demeanor only added to the sweetness of the moment. He smiled warmly, grateful for the connection they were building. “I’m really glad to hear that, Lila,” he said, his tone filled with sincerity.

When she kissed his cheek and thanked him for taking things slow, Owen gently placed his hand over hers, offering a reassuring squeeze. “Lila, you’re worth every moment of it. I’m just excited to be on this journey with you,” he expressed, appreciating the genuine connection they were forming. “Thank you for being you, for being so amazing, and for letting me be a part of your world. I’m looking forward to getting to know you even better and I’m excited about what the future holds for us, as boyfriend and girlfriend” he had to say it out loud to actually believe this moment had happened. He had a girlfriend, he wanted to scream internally, yet kept a more casual demeanour.

As Owen and Lila continued their meal, enjoying the flavors of Nigerian cuisine, a playful idea crossed Owen’s mind. He couldn’t resist the urge to share a lighthearted and affectionate moment with Lila. With a mischievous yet tender smile, Owen picked up a small piece of suya, a savory grilled meat skewer, from the shared plate. Looking at Lila, he teased, “How about a taste of this? It’s one of my favorites.”

Owen leaned in slightly, holding the suya close to Lila’s lips. His gaze met hers, and he couldn’t help but feel a sense of connection and shared delight. “Open up,” he playfully encouraged, ready to feed her the bite. It was a small, spontaneous gesture, but in that moment, it added a touch of sweetness to their date, creating a memory filled with laughter and a shared experience of exploring new flavors together.

@ChayChay05 - Lila

“Haha, fair point, mate. I guess I did just stroll to your room accidentally.” Jasper chuckled, genuinely pleased by Brex’s lighthearted manner. As Brex spoke about Jasper being his favorite person there, Jasper’s eyes lit up with warmth and gratitude. “Favorite person, huh? I’ll take that title with pride,” Jasper said with a grin, appreciating the banter. Yet, at the same time that comment made him a touch nervous.

“Fair enough! Getting to know each other sounds like a good plan. It’s a crucial step in the roommate journey, after all. Hope you’re both hitting it off.” Jasper hoped that all four of them would be able to get along well. He already felt so comfortable with these guys, but especially with Brex.

As they were now walking, and Brex asked if everything was okay, Jasper answered with a sense of vulnerability, “Yeah, mate, I appreciate your concern. Last night, I was just dealing with some stuff in my head. You know, that classic ‘figuring things out’ dance. It’s just… I’ve been feeling a bit all over the place lately.” especially around you was what went through his mind, but he couldn’t get himself to speak those words, Jasper glanced at Brex with a sincere yet slightly uncertain expression. As they walked, Jasper’s mind was a swirling mess of uncertainty. Is there any chance in the world this guy actually likes me? I mean, sure, it seems we’ve got a good thing going, but what if I’m misreading it? And do I even deserve a guy who’s as amazing as Brex seems? It’s like he’s from a whole different league, and I’m just here stumbling through this mess of feelings. What if I mess it up or hurt him somehow? It felt like an impossible puzzle, a tangled web of self-doubt. It was a storm of emotions, a blend of excitement and fear, desire and hesitation. The vulnerability of it all weighed heavy on Jasper’s shoulders, making each step of their walk feel like a delicate dance on the edge of the unknown

Filling in the silence, Jasper spoke again, “I reckon I’ve still got some sorting out to do, but I’m glad we can chat about it. What about you, Brex? What’s on your mind?” This way, Jasper acknowledged some of his own internal struggle while inviting Brex to share his thoughts as well.

@bpalmer - Brex

2 Likes

I’m about to be at the front entrance. So I’ll see u in a moment.

Evelyn stared at that text, trying to read between the lines. She knew there was probably nothing too it, but she couldn’t force her eyes anywhere else. “Hey Eve.” It was Liv. It was Liv, and Evelyn hadn’t noticed her walk up. More importantly, it was Liv. And she was smiling. “Hey,” Evelyn responded, her voice cautious but tinged with a hint of curiosity. She didn’t want to make this awkward, so she kept talking.

Evelyn took a deep breath, the cool breeze soothing her nerves. “Okay, Liv,” she began, her voice steady. “I want to hear your side of the story. I want to understand why you did what you did, even though it hurt me so… much.” Evelyn stated, more than asked.

@ChayChay05 • Liv • sorry for this wait :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Koda
Finally the girls got done and came out and Roux was locking the door. As Roux was locking the door and her back was facing towards Koda, he couldn’t help himself and looked at her ass for a few seconds. Before Roux turned back around he stopped looking and just waited. He thought that she looked good in red and black so what she as wearing was perfect. Then the trio started to walk out of the dorms and before they did Roux asked if he was okay with leaving his stuff in the room or not.

“Yeah Roux I am fine with leaving my stuff in your room, hence why I left it and helped Pipes bring in her stuff I figured I would go to my room later” he smiles at her. They all kept walking and eventually make it to a cute little town but it was no NYC, he was kind of hoping it would be a big town/city but instead it was a small cute little town. Roux then made some comments on how boring it looks and about being in her great grandma’s time. “Yeah its no NYC but it’s kind of a cute little town but definitely a little quiet. But with us here we will cause trouble knowing us and would not be surprised if cops showed up because someone said we were too loud.”

@idiot.exe - Roux
@ChayChay05 - Piper

As Kayden was looking at the door he saw Finn and Jasper wanted to talk to Brex and also said that he was hoping that he did not interrupt anything. Kayden just smiled and nodded at them. “No you guys didn’t interrupt us at all.” Kayden smiled at Jasper and Finn.

Jasper then asked to speak to Brex and they both left which left Finn and I alone. “Hey come on in Blondie. Ooo I just came up with another nickname for you, it’s Finnster.” He chuckles a little bit at the little nickname he just thought of.

@Jass - Jasper Mentioned
@bpalmer - Brex
@ChayChay05 - Finn

Madi heard Killion and she could tell that he was shocked that she overheard that. [color=yellow] "Yeeeeah, I heard you. Like I said I was in the bathroom and I heard you come into the room and you were on the phone. I didn’t want to be rude while you were on the phone. But hey I kept your secret so in a way it’s not a bad thing that I heard, but it did confirm that you guys should have figured out your feelings for watch other and figured one day you would both admit, and besides the issue Leo and I had, I knew you guys really belonged together and would end up together so it was another why I broke up with Leo.

Madi then turned to Leo since he asked how long ago this was. She was not sure if she should answer or not since it would tell him how long Killian liked him. “It was 10 months ago I overheard that convo. Also, I forgot to mention nice shirt you got on.”

Chloe smiled at him when he said that he loved her and that she is smart and deserved the best in life. “Aww baby your so sweet you know that? I also think they haven’t done that since they knew they were going to send me away but it’s fine sometimes space helps a relationship.” Chloe then leans over and kisses her man and after a few minutes she pulls away. “In regards to your question love, lets go play some basketball I am sure there are courts around here somewhere and you know how sometimes there are loose balls around on the ground.”

@ChayChay05 - Lorenzo

3 Likes

Braxton smiled as Ezra told him happy birthday. He also listened as Ezra talked about how it was better for him and Thea. “yeah. I get that. Thanks for the late birthday wishes.” Braxton smiled at Ezra as he put his shoes on. “Let’s go.” He smiled as he got up and headed for the door.

Camila smiles as they start walking. “yay. I’m super excited. Got it you have to get your meds.” She said as they walked and she thought about life. She used to hve a hard time with Mateo going from her sister to her brother but now it’s like he hs always been a brother.

Leo listened as they both talked. His face probably showed his shock. Leo was a little confused. “Wait. Killian you’ve liked me for that long? And Madi what do you mean you knew? How did you know something I didn’t even know?” He was so confused but not in a bad way.

@bpalmer Killian, Mateo, and Ezra

She smiled as they walked and talked. She couldn’t believe that Koda didn’t even notice her. She kept a smile on her face though. “I’m super excited for this little town.” She said as she looked around. She had always live in the big city and rarely went to small towns. So this was all new to her. Yes she was a city girl, but she was a country small town girl at heart.

@idiot.exe Roux

FinnForChay

Finn walked in. “Thanks. I like that one too.” He chuckled as he sat beside Kayden. “So how was your day? Did you have fun?” He asked with a smile as he looked at Kayden.

Lorenzo smiles at Chloe. He stands up after paying for their food. “well let’s go play some basketball.” He smiles and holds the door open for her.

@Kate Madi, Koda, Kayden & Chloe

Liv took a deep breath as Evelyn told her to she was ready to hear her side. Her phone went off. “One second. I need to respond to this message. Then I’m all yours.” She said as she looked and saw it was Victoria her roommate.

Victoria

Well tryouts aren’t until Thursday and Friday. Practice starts next week. The team is pretty cool. As for Coach he is cool. I’ll go into more details with you later. At a meeting.

Liv hit send and turned back to Eve. “okay so let me explain to you. I didn’t tell everyone Evelyn. I told Sally. Sally was suppose to be a close friend of mine. She then told everyone however I got the blame for her telling everyone. I understand why since I’m the only one you told. However I told one person in confidence. Thinking I could trust her, asking her for her advice… I didn’t think she would spread your business like that.” The part Liv didn’t want to tell Evelyn was that she had a crush on her last year. So she went to Sally. She wanted to know if she should tell Evelyn she had a crush on her since she said she was a lesbian. However she never got the chance since everything blew up in her face.

@Tina.G Evelyn

Lila smiled and blushed as they talked. She was so happy to be in this moment. She now had a boyfriend. “Thanks. I’m so happy to be on this journey with you as well.” Then Owen told her to open up as he tried to feed her some food. So she opened. He slowly put the skewer in her mouth and she took the meat off of it. She closed her mouth and chewed the food taking in every flavor.

@Jass Victoria & Owen

4 Likes

As night came and Lav Coltrane finished his usual duties, he walked to his desk to see if he has anything else to do. In his notebook it said he had an egagement he has to prepare for. At the end of the page with today’s date it said.

Self - defense with Professor S.R.

He was a bit tired from the day, but he wasn’t about to go back on his word. Before it was time for him to go out there and teach her self defence he wanted to refresh his memory on self defense. He didn’t want a big gap from when he last learned something on this subject to be the reason why she doesn’t get a useful lesson. That’s why before going out there, he watched a few short videos and read a bit upon it instead of relaxing on his break.
When it was getting close to the time he was to meet her, he walked into the gym, which was now empty and almost completely dark except for the light he just turned on, and he prepared some of the things they might get to use. One of those items was a punching dummy, which he started punching as he waited for her arrival.

@Tina.G - Sadie

1 Like