St. Andrew’s Academy Official Thread

Ezra blushed softly as Braxton told him that he loved his voice. Honestly he hadn’t ever really heard anyone say that before. It was usually things closer to shut up Ezra or Ezra I wish you would just stop talking. It really felt nice to hear that someone loved to hear him talk and the fact that it was Braxton made it even better. He smiled wide still leaning his head on Braxton. Ezra smirked when Braxton wrapped his arms around Ezra’s waist and he leaned into him a little cuddling in. It just felt right. Ezra keep a hold on Braxton’s hand as they looked for somewhere to sit and Ezra headed towards an empty table near the back.

Luca hadn’t even waited for a response before he started to walk towards Theo’s office. He figured if mr. Halstead wasn’t there right now he would just wait for him. Luca tossed his backpack over his shoulder and kept walking to Mr. Halstead’s office.

OK Im on my way. Do we have practice today because I love practice but im so tired.

Luca saw Theo as a father figure from the moment that he had stepped into Luca’s life and Theo always was there for Luca he usually didn’t even have to ask which was a comfort in itself. Luca walked into his office smiling. “Hey.” Luca smiled and set his bag down out of the way. “How was summer for you?”
@ChayChay05

1 Like

Leo smirked as she talked. He kind of found it a little funny. “Ma’am see it’s not that easy to talk to them after school since I have sports. by the time I get done with that it’s too late to call or text them because they are five hours ahead of us. So before classes actually start is the only time I have to talk to them. I mean the teacher had only said one thing. I was finishing my text and putting my phone up. Then they sent me here.” He leans back and smiles at her. “Mrs. Joy, I mean come on you know me. I’m a good kid really.” He crossed his arms.

@Kate Joy

FinnForChay

Finn and Shiloh got their food. As they exited with their trays from the line into the big cafeteria. She stopped and looked at him. She asked who are you sitting with. "Not sure to be honest. Want to sit with me? and hey I wasn’t looking at you creepy. I was looking at you like i like you Shiloh… I mean… Don’t you understand that yet? Don’t you know I like you and want to see how or where things are going for us. I mean not like there is an us, but still. Like sometimes you act and say things that make me think you like me as well.’ He sighs. His mind then drifts back to Kaden. A smile creeping across his face as he searches the cafeteria Kaden in the sea of people. He was hoping to maybe even introduce Shiloh and Kaden. He spots him and the smile on his face grows even bigger.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond Shiloh
@Kate Kaden mentioned

Camilia took in what Robin said. “I’m so sorry for your loss, but Robin… That doesn’t make you any less of an artist just because you became one after something dark or not great happened to you. It doesn’t matter what got you in to art. You are an artist either way.” She smiled sincerely at him.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

Braxton walked behind Ezra. He wasn’t sure how to tell Ezra about his feelings for him. He figured he would drop little clues here and there. He was gonna wait and see how being roommates went and all before he confesses his undying love for the guy. He had a crush on him for a long as he could remember. “So whats on your mind today then E?” They reach the table and sit down.

@bpalmer

Theo had gotten a text but knew Luca wouldn’t be long. So he just waited for Luca to walk into his office. Luca came in and dropped his bag out of the way then sat across from Theo. “Yes we have practice this afternoon. starts at 4 and ends at 6. You know my summer was the same as always. wild and fun.” Theo smiled at Luca. They were so close that Luca actually knew all about Theo’s personal life and how he goes to parties and have random hookups with meaningless people. Theo was kind of ready to settle down but finding someone to settle down with isn’t so easy.

@bpalmer

3 Likes

RobinBöhm

Robin gave her half a smile and said “Well if you, a propper artist,” he joked “say so, then it must be so.” He had some of his food and after chewing it out, he wanted to stop the silence before it turned boring or worse, uncomfortable. He asked. “I don’t mind being called an artist for being good at painting, but I always thought it odd that people that perform or make other forms of art other than painting, drawing or sculpting are mostly reffered to by their professions and not called ‘artists’. For instance if a person who directs movies and has become critically aclaimed is in most cases called a director, and rarely an artist, but movies were considered as art since they were first made. Or a person that writes beautiful orchestral or even new music, is mostly called a singer, musician and simmilar terms but rarely an artist. While a person that paints well or sculpts fine sculptures are painters, sculptors and artists all in the same breat and interchagable with one another. I suppose I see myself more of a painter than an artist though, although a lot of people don’t know the difference when somebody is good at it, but I believe I’m just mediocre so I shouldn’t be praised by being called an artist, although most people say ‘painter’ and ‘artist’ interchangibly, I still hold to there being a difference, even if you can’t tell it’s there. But I think you do know the difference, don’t you? What is the difference between a painter, director, musician AND an artist?”

@ChayChay05

Shiloh

After he had his speech she said. “If only you had b*lls when you were second best at school. If you think I liked the rivarly you’re right, and I might’ve succumbed to liking you too if I thought it was more than a rivalry … But this is a high school and you were only second best last time I saw you. Now there’s bigger competition and if you won’t be the best or second best, or a worthy rival, then I’m not interested and don’t like you that way. If you still like me enough … Well you might show you’re worthy or a rival, because I like to be challanged, and so far this year I think you won’t be as big of a challange as you used to be. Plus, back then you had nothing to do aside the studying and having to have good grades and I had an actual job. I know this will sting, but it’s the truth. I suppose I distanced myself becuase knowing you were still second best when you did nothing after school while I had a job, I lost faith in you being good enough to qualify for my rival. So I lost interest in you.” She looked around the cafeteria, hoping to find Victoria. She’s grown quite a liking to her and she understands Shiloh better than Finn did, although at one time she thought he understood her best. Suppose not, thinking on it now. Now having found her, she looked back at Finn to accept his proposition to eat together but his gaze was on somebody else, smiling. She looked to see who he was looking at and said to him. “Why don’t you just eat with your friend, then? We don’t belong to the same groups anymore, so I can’t sit with you and your friends, or I’ll have a worse time than sitting alone.” She wanted to tell him she would wait for Victoria, but she wasn’t sure if Victoria would eat at a place like this, and she doesn’t know the other sporty girls yet, but was hoping to get to do so today, if Victoria would introduce her … Assumeing Victoria knew them already, that is. In case she didn’t come though, she didn’t want to give Finn the impression she was lonely so she pretended she preffers to eat alone, which might be true sometimes.

@Jass - Victoria mentioned

1 Like

Joy listened to his reasoning and she understood that his friends were 5 hours ahead and it was not as easy to talk to them as someone in the same time zone as you. “I understand that Leopold but you can talk to them before school then or at lunch. It does not matter if teacher said one thing or a lot of things, you are in class to learn and listen to your teachers not be on your phone as they talk. And you know that is not how to address me Leopold. You know it is Ms McGrath and that is it to you. Even when you dated Madison you called me Ms McGrath. Anyways I will give you this one warning Leopold if you are caught again I will make sure to take your phone before school starts and it will be in my office until lunch then I will take it after lunch again until end if the day. Do you understand me?”

@ChayChay05 - Leo

2 Likes

Camilia listened as Robin talked. She nodded her head as he talked. She waited for her turn to speak. “Well yes, there is a difference. A painter is someone who makes beautiful art with painting, a director is someone who makes movies or shorts, a musician is someone who makes music, and an artist is someone who draws, or does art by oil pastels.” She smiles to herself as she finishes eating.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond Robin

FinnForChay

Finn looked at her like she was crazy with all the sh!t she just talked. He sighed, he wasn’t sure what was going on with her but he didn’t really like this side of her much. “Look, I don’t know what’s going on with you. Neither do I care to try and figure it out. I thought we were on the same page but I guess not. It is what it is. I will be number one this year actually. You just wait and see. You think you know me but you don’t Shiloh. You know nothing about me. Yes I have some friends, but they are eating with others that’s why I thought we could eat together and talk, but I guess I was wrong. So I guess I’ll eat by myself as well. Don’t bother texting me if you are just gonna be a rude person.” He sighed again. He didn’t want to go off on her, but he felt he didn’t have a chose. He wasn’t gonna allow her to talk to him that way.

“Also, just so you know I I wish the best of luck this year. Just don’t be too shocked when I’m number one and you are like number five. Like you said it’s bigger competition here. Do you really think you can hack it with being a Model and sports? plus the harder schoolwork? probably not. You will fail at something, and I will be there to enjoy your failure.” He said and then sat at the empty table that he had spotted for them to eat at together. He wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t sit with him. However, he was done being ran over by people and especially by Shiloh. He did like her but this… this wasn’t like her. He sits down and starts eating.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond Shiloh

Leo sighed. He hated when she acted so mean. “Yeah, I understand but I was listening. I always pay attention to the teachers. It’s called multitasking Ms. M.” He just looked at her and waited to see what she would say or if he would be able to leave now.

@Kate

She had gone to her classes, and it was lunch. I went to the cafeteria, hoping to see my man. She saw Kendrie and walked over to her. “Hey girl, how are you?” She smiled as she sat beside her at the table with her food.

@Tina.G

3 Likes

ORP: @ChayChay05 sorry I was thinking how I should respond and I completely forgot that I never did respond. What I was thinking about, yeah after some time I thought I posted it, but when you tagged me I learned that I didn’t, so I’m sorry for taking so long!

Shiloh

Shiloh was confused by Finn’s response. She was right to doubt his capabilities. He didn’t manage to surpass her in middle school when she also had a job and some extraculiculars and he had much less on his plate and much more time to study and surpass her. When he left, she was left standing and thinking. What was she thinking, giving up her rivalry with him? She could always keep it up and take it easy, instead of being pushed by her mother to have a job, do sports each season AND fight to be on top, when she can relax a bit in her studies and still be fighting with Finn? She can still be somewhere on top, keep her rivalry with Finn, and not be completely burned out! She also realized how what she says and how she says it sometimes seems hurtful. She didn’t realize it yet, but she always focused her resentment towards her pushy mother onto others because she was afraid to confront her mother and go her own way. She sighed, because to a growing young person, it’s always hard to admit when they’re wrong. She collected her courage and came over to the table where he sat alone.
She sat in silence, not saying anything, but her avoiding directly looking at him and looking down showed her regret for what was said.
Finally she spoke “I’m sorry … Sometimes I’m brutal in my words. I hoped you’d realise that sometimes when I’m mean I don’t ever mean it, no matter how animated I seem … Makes sense you’d be slowly getting more and more angry with me, not knowing that. Let it be known that most of what I said … I didn’t mean it and I’m sorry … again.” Before saying this her chest was tight and her stomach had butterflies, but when she said sorry both of those feelings suddenly left. She wasn’t usually the person to get nervous like this, but she couldn’t go on with her day knowing Finn was angry with her and right. He is the last person she wants to hurt and knowing she just ruined a potential friendship with the first person who she was able to relate to and has a history with. When she finally said sorry, her next words were more cheerful. “You’re right. I have no doubt that now that we’re more serious, you could be number one.” And she thought for a second time. Why keep the rivalry? Yes it seemed like they were friends before, not just fighting, but she felt now that she’s tired of pretending to dislike him, make jokes on his account, and from the way he reacted today it seems like he might be tired of it too. “There is bigger comptetition here than when it was just the two of us against each other. There are people here who will jump at any opportunity to strike and win, no matter how tired they are already … It would be a really tiring task of you to go against such people like you used to when I was your only academic rival … It would be too tiring for me too. Finn … I kept thinking how our rivalry would have to change to conform to this new setting, or to just not be around anymore since a lot of things are different to how they used to be … Why not … Instead of that …” She was getting choked up making this suggestion, and by this point it was no longer coherent enough for him to understand what she wanted to say, so she stopped in the middle of the sentence and decided to just vomit it all out at once. “Finn, instead of pinning the two of us against each other, why don’t we work together and study together to be on top togetehr, and fight together against all the others?”

@ChayChay05

1 Like

RobinBöhm

Robin thought on it a moment. He wasn’t really satisfied with the answer she gave. “Oh … So if you went to an art museum you would only see oil pastel drawings? Are paintings done with watercolors or maybe by charcoal not art? If I took some oil pastels and drew a dot it would be considered art but a watercolor painting that was absolutely stunning with a rich history or amazing tehnique wouldn’t be considered a painting, but not art since it wasn’t done with oil based paint? By that logic, one of my favorite classic painters, Elizabeth Murray, wouldn’t be considered an artist because she painted exclusively in watercolors?” He chuckled, letting her know he was only joking. “Don’t worry I don’t think you believe that … I think you missed the point of what I meant to say though.”

@ChayChay05 - Camila

1 Like

Joy just sighs, she was trying to be patient with him but she was starting to lose patience. “Before I let you go what was your teacher talking about then?” She was not going to take his phone away if he did not know but she would just say one thing and let him go. If he listen then good for him but it’s still not appropriate.

@ChayChay05 - Leo

1 Like

Kendrie stared into space, replaying the last fifteen hours over in her brain. Cheating (cheating?) on her not boyfriend, destroying a stranger’s relationship by sleeping with her boyfriend (to be fare, she hadn’t known Leo was with anyone), and then drunkenly confessing her deepest secrets to Ethan, causing offense in ways she couldn’t even remember. Literally. She had tried to get passed out drunk. Instead, just became a loose lips Lucy. Only to wake up stupidly hungover to have brunch with Ethan. Love that for me. So yes, she was taking a moment to stare aimlessly into the abyss. “Hey girl, how are you?”

Kendrie hadn’t even notice her best friend, doubled as roommate, Jade approach until she was sliding in next to her. She released a breath, actively relaxing. She had, in passing, saw Jade getting comfy with Enzo at the party, even though they had sworn they hated each other. Kendrie smiled tightly, trying to hide her distress. “Umm. Excuse me?” She paused, to build tension. “Someone didn’t come home last night,” She said, referring to Jade, “and, if my eyes were right, was getting allll up close and personal with Vincenzo Coppola?” Kendries brows shot up in question.

@ChayChay05 > Jade > eheh… im back :sweat_smile:

1 Like