St. Andrew’s Academy Official Thread

Belle scoffed, “My My, aren’t you a little too big for your britches?” Belle stood up out of his arms, dusted off her dress and listened to the audacity of this boy apologizing FOR her, not to her, before she tapped the map in Braxton’s hands, "I suppose you weren’t looking down at this while walking, were you? “I’m not being rude. Just saying it wasn’t all my fault that we bumped into each other, and hey at least I caught you. So what’s your name?” Belle scoffed, Unbelievable. She shook her head exasperated, “Bless your heart. Yes, catching me was the least you could’ve done. As for my name, no, I don’t think I will do the curtesy of telling you, not today.” She turned around and started to walk away, hoping he wouldn’t follow her so she could salvage what little she could of her evening before nightfall.

@ChayChay05 ~ Braxton

1 Like

Ken’s heart sank as Rodney turned away—it was bound to happen, of course, why would he stick around for Ken—wait. Rodney grabbed his stuff then made his way to Ken. He was probably smiling like an idiot as Rodney stepped up. “Hey there handsome.” Rodney said, leaning in for a hug. Ken knew somewhere in his brain he probably should have been grossed out being as the boy in front of him was sticky with sweat—but he accepted the hug nonetheless. He couldn’t help but breath in. “Hey,” Ken giggled, pulling away from Rodney. “How was practice,” he asked, even though he’d definitely been watching the tail end.

Hey sexy, wanna meet up? I miss your annoying face. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Enzo was on the bench in the locker room, running a towel through his hair as he went through his text. Jades message had come in seven minutes ago, but his reply was almost instant once he saw it.

See you ten Bluey :wink:

He typed back, pulling a shirt on. Vince politely declined his mates offers on going out, rushing out of the rocker room. He quickly ran to his dorm, threw his stuff on his bed, then made it back to Jades. Less than ten minutes, he was proud of his pace. He knocked.

@ChayChay05 • Evelyn coming soon :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Owen’s eyes widened in surprise as Lila’s lips met his in a sudden, passionate kiss. For a split second, he was too stunned to react, but then his instincts took over. He dropped his pencil, the forgotten homework scattered across the bed, and wrapped his arms around Lila, pulling her closer. His heart raced as he returned the kiss with equal passion, feeling a rush of warmth and excitement.

He looked into Lila’s eyes with a mixture of surprise and delight as she got on his lap without even breaking their kiss. “Wow,” he murmured, his voice filled with admiration. He smiled, his eyes twinkling with affection. “I guess studying can wait a bit, huh?” He chuckled softly, still holding her close, savoring the moment. Owen wasn’t quite sure where this kiss would take them, but right now, being here with Lila, her taking the lead and getting so close to him, it felt different than the previous kisses they had shared.

Owen’s fingers threaded through Lila’s hair, his touch both tender and passionate. He pulled her back into the kiss, and the world around them faded. Leaving only the sensation of their lips moving together, the sound of their mingled breaths, and the electric connection they shared. Lila’s hands rested on Owen’s shoulders, her fingers tracing gentle patterns that sent shivers down his spine.

For a moment, nothing else mattered. The homework, the worries of the day, and the outside world all melted away. It was just the two of them, lost in each other’s presence, exploring a newfound depth to their relationship. However, the sound of the door opening brought Owen back to reality, back from those thoughts of what this night might bring. Their kiss broke at the shock of being walked in on, and Owen pulled back slightly.

Ethan, Owen’s roommate had walked in. Owen hadn’t spoken to Ethan too much, but they got along decently the times they had spoken. He exchanged a quick glance with Lila, silently acknowledging the awkwardness of the situation. Even if Owen felt a bit thrown off by this situation, he wanted to come across like he had it under control. “Ethan, meet Lila, my girlfriend.” these words were accompanied by a small smirk on his face, showing his pride to call her his girlfriend. He then looked over at Lila, who was still sitting close by, “Lila, meet Ethan, my roommate.”

He then addressed Ethan, “I thought you weren’t supposed to be back for another 2 hours?” His tone was casual, but with a slight undertone of annoyance due to them being interrupted, especially during this moment that had been quite special for Owen. His expression shifted slightly at Ethan’s words about how Lila wasn’t supposed to be there, a mixture of surprise and mild annoyance crossing his features. “Thanks, Ethan,” Owen replied, his tone polite but tinged with a hint of sarcasm. He couldn’t help but roll his eyes inwardly at Ethan’s know-it-all attitude. Still, he kept his composure, not wanting to escalate the situation further, “I’ll make sure she gets back to her dorm safely. Enjoy your shower.”

As Ethan retreated to the bathroom, Owen felt a sense of relief. His attention turned back to Lila, his expression apologetic. “I’m sorry about that,” he said, running a hand through his hair nervously. “I didn’t expect him to barge in like that. I hope he didn’t make you feel uncomfortable or anything.” This hadn’t been too bad of an experience for Owen, he was not embarrassed to be seen by Lila. Honestly, at most he regretted how the interruption had broken the intimacy of the moment. He just didn’t know how she would cope with this, and how she would feel about their private moment being invaded like that. Especially with everything she had been through…

@ChayChay05 - Lila
@Bluecookies - Ethan

2 Likes

Izzy’s eyes widened with genuine excitement as she listened to Sigrun’s enthusiastic rundown of her favorite activities. “Wow, Sigrun! That sounds incredible!” she exclaimed, her voice filled with admiration. “You must be an adrenaline junkie! I’ve always thought snowboarding and surfing looked so cool, but I’ve never had the chance to try them myself."

As Sigrun mentioned her involvement in various sports teams, Izzy nodded in admiration. “Being on the swim team, field hockey, and lacrosse sounds like a blast! You must be super active and fit with all that going on.” Izzy remarked, her admiration evident in her tone. Her gaze naturally drifted over Sigrun’s frame, taking note of the evident strength and muscle definition, which was clearly showcased in her outfit. Izzy couldn’t help but appreciate the beauty of it, a silent acknowledgment of the artistry inherent in the human body. “It really shows,” Izzy added with a warm smile, acknowledging Sigrun’s dedication to her athletics.

She chuckled, then added, “As for me, I’m definitely more of an artsy type, but I do enjoy staying active." Izzy was actually quite a fit girl, she had not quite an athletic body, but despite her passion for the arts, Izzy found ways to keep herself in shape. “I love dancing - mostly contemporary and baile folklórico, which is like Mexican folk ballet. It’s a great way to express myself and stay fit at the same time.” Pausing for a moment, she added with a grin, “And I also do a bit of running. I’m on the track team here at school. It’s another way for me to keep moving and challenge myself.” Izzy had been on the team since she joined the school, she was definitely not the worst, but by far not the best on the team either. But that wasn’t why she did it, she didn’t need to break records, she didn’t need to win medals, no, just doing it was enough for her. “It’s not as intense as what you do, but it helps me stay balanced and centered.”

1 Like

Hey want to meet up?

Seeing Livs name light up Evelyn’s phone was strange. Strange in the sense that, hardly a year ago it was “Bestfriend” and then “pookie bear” then an unknown she knew the number by heart blocked number. Now, it was simply labeled as “Liv”.

sure
wanna go get pancakes in 20 min?

Evelyn wasn’t sure how to text, was that too friendly? Not friendly enough? She walked to her dorm to change, waiting on a response.

@ChayChay05 | Liv | oooh excited for this one :eyes::sparkles:

Camila smile. “I met one guy. His name is Paris. We are both into art, but he is into my brother.” She giggled. They walked to her room and she unlocked the door and went in. “I haven’t met but him though, so I haven’t met anyone I like yet. It’s still early though. I mean today was the first day of classes.” She smiles as she gets her purse. “Ok, lets go get yours.” She said as she set her book sack down and walked back out and locked the door back.

@Kate

Lila was lost in the moment with Owen when all of a sudden the door opend and closed. Owen and herself pulled apart. She listened as the guy talked and blushed hard. It made her a little nervous. She totally forgot people could just technically walk in on them no matter where they were at. She just smiled politely at the guy when he said something about her not supposed be here and how she needed to leave before lights out.

Owen introduced her as his girlfriend. This made her blush. Before the guy could disappear in to the bathroom she said to him. “Nice to meet you.” Then Owen spoke. “It’s okay, You didn’t know he was coming back.” She said reassuringly to Owen. Then pecked his lips. She slowly got off his lap. “Well, I guess we better get back to our homework then.” She said as she sat back beside him. She smiled at him as she got back to her books. She was honestly a little glad that he had interuppted them. She wasn’t ready for more than kissing.

@Jass Owen
@Bluecookies Ethan

Braton looked puzzled and confused. Then he deicded to go after her. “Wait up a second there.” He called out as he walked back over to her. “I actually wasn’t walking in the moment when I was looking down at the map and you bumped into me. I was standing still. However, yes, I was looking down at the map. I was trying to figure out where I am and where I needed to go. Where are you headed?” He offered her a smile. He was confused how this girl could just walk away from him. “I’m sorry I was standing in the middle.” That’s technically all he could apologize for since he wasn’t truly at fault.

@Bluecookies Belle

Rodney smiled. He reached for Ken’s hand as they walked out the gym. “Well, it wasn’t bad to be honest. It was a little rough though. However, it was fun in the end. I’m glad you came over.” He smiled big at Ken. He looked at Ken. “How was your day? I know a few classes were good. Maybe tomorrow we can sit together in those classes?” He smiled again before trying his attention back to where they were going.

@Tina.G Kenneth

Jade had made it back to her dorm. She had set her things down when she got Enzo’s response. She smiled huge. She went to check herself in the mirror again before knowing she was ready. She was sitting on her bed when she heard a knock on the door. She got up and opened the door. “Hey sexy, Glad you made it.” She giggled as she pulled him into her room. Once he was in there and the door was shut. She kissed him. She pulled away after a moment. “Sorry, I missed your lips baby.” She giggled and smiled at him.

@Tina.G Vincenzo

She waited for Eve’s response. She thought about how in love with Eve she was all that time. That’s why it hurt her so bad when Eve yelled and left her like she meant nothing to her. She was lost in her thoughts when she felt her phone vibrate in her hand. She looked down.

Buttercup

sure
wanna go get pancakes in 20 min?

She read it carefully as she looked. She had never changed Eve’s name. She giggled to herself when she saw it. Before it was Buttercup, it was Cookie and before that BFF. She then responded snapping out of her thoughts.

yeah, sounds great. Meet at the front of the dorms?

She hit send then waited for a response as she finished getting dressed.

@Tina.G Eve me too!!!

2 Likes

Liv

yeah, sounds great. Meet at the front of the dorms?

Eve stopped briefly in her dorm to respond to Liv.

see you then :slightly_smiling_face:

She almost freaked trying to figure what the appropriate emoji to send—or shouldn’t she have sent one? She threw he phone her bed with an eye roll. Didn’t matter that much… she hoped. Evelyn wrapped her hair in a towel, the warm fabric enveloping her damp locks as she began to get ready for the day. She slipped on a black tank top, paired with a pair of grey sweats that bore the school’s name in bold red lettering along the side. The familiar comfort of the worn-in clothes was a small but satisfying pleasure. As she continued to get dressed, Evelyn reached for the bottle of lotion on her vanity and applied it liberally to her skin, releasing the sweet scent of strawberry pound cake into the air. She took a moment to appreciate the familiar aroma, her signature scent that always seemed to lift her mood.

With her lotion absorbed, Evelyn moved on to her hair, running her fingers through the tangled blonde strands as she worked to smooth out the knots. A few quick twists and turns later, her hair fell into its usual effortless waves. She didn’t bother with a full face of makeup, opting instead for a quick coat of mascara to define her lashes. After all, she’d just finished swim practice, and the thought of caking on foundation and concealer was exhausting.

With her makeup minimal and her hair looking its best, Evelyn grabbed her bag and headed out the door. Her stomach was growling with anticipation, of food an otherwise, and she couldn’t wait to indulge in a stack of fluffy pancakes. So there she was, walking up to Liv.

fit

@ChayChay05 | Liv | others coming soon :see_no_evil:

1 Like

As Phoenix inched their way through the cafeteria line, they made a conscious effort to blend in with the crowd. Because, of course, a high school student’s primary concern is not their stomach growling, but their reputation. Though today, all they wanted was a simple snack to fuel their afternoon. They ordered a jello fruit cup and a pack of saltines, and as they waited for their food to be prepared, they scanned the cafeteria for an available table.

That’s when they saw her. A mop of messy red hair was splayed across the table, with the girl’s head resting on her folded arms. Her tray was pushed aside, and her lunch seemed to have been abandoned mid-meal.

Phoenix’s eyes narrowed, calculating the risks and rewards of intervening in this mess. Ah, but what’s the worst that could happen? they thought. I’ll just casually saunter over, and—oh no—accidentally sit down next to this sea of red hair and try to pretend I’m not making a scene. Phoenix’s curiosity got the better of them, and they found themselves gliding towards the table without even realizing it.

With a sigh that could have deflated a helium balloon, Phoenix plopped down beside the girl’s table, where they were greeted by a tableau of tangled hair, scattered lunch remnants, and an abandoned tray. The aroma of stale crumbs and forgotten hopes wafted up, mingling with the faint scent of desperation. They cleared their throat, “excuse me.” No response, so Phoenix poked the blob of sadness in the side, “I don’t think I was invited to the pajamas party and am awfully upset. I don’t suppose you know who to take that up with?” Phoenix asked, chin on their hands, tilting in question.

outfit

@Bluecookies | Katrina | Love how this turned out and can’t wait for the response!!

1 Like

b43690bcfa7fac85234bbe43f03c9203d3ed63fe_2_690x229

After class had finished Teo’s nerves had kicked into overdrive. He was excited for lacrosse practice but also extreamly anxious about it too. It was one thing to play with his team back in Laredo. It had been a co-ed team so no one had even noticed that he wouldnt really spend time in the boys locker room and if he did he would lock himself in a bathroom stall. Here playing on a boys team it would be harder to manage and hide. He was rather open about being trans but it wasnt something that he wanted to parade around either. It gave him a lot of anxiety to thibk about how people could use who he was to hurt him both mentally and physically. Regardless he went to practice with the best attitude he could manage and tried not to work himself into a panic attack. That was certain to get him a lot of snyde comments if he had a pa ic attack the firat day. He tried to relax so his playing could speak for him. He was there in a scholarship for a reason and thats what he needed to show.

Practice was a lot of bonding and drills and Teo could appreciate that even if he felt like an outsider a lot while doing the bonding part of the practice. A lot of people were already frienda or seemed to make instant connections but that wasnt Teo he just hadnt clicked immediately with anyone that had been partnered up to bond with. He was trying to keep his head up but he really felt like an outsider on the team and he wasnt sure how to fix that.

Practice hadnt been horrible. It had been rough but managable. He was missing his friends and team back home. Honestly a big part of him was regretting coming to St. Andrew’s at the moment. As practice ended he began to pack his things as everyone was talking or making plans or literally doing something with at least one other person on the team. Teo wasnt sure if he was the only new person on the team or if he just was the only one that hadnt really bonded with someone.

Teo realized that he had left his helmet on the bleachers next to the field. After he had finished packing, taken a quick shower and changed he rushed back out to the fireld for it. When he headed towards the hleachers he realized that someone was there he couldnt tell who from the distance but as he got closer he broke into a smile. It was Robin. He wasnt sure what Robin was doing there but it was bice to see gim. Robin had been pretty much the obky oerson that Teo had made as a friend. “Hey Robin.” Teo called still smiling as he got closer to where Robin was sitting. As he got closer he could see Robin drawing something.
@LunaticLeviTheSecond

1 Like

Liv was waiting. She was hungry and wanted some pancakes. So, she was excited for this outing with Evelyn. Once she saw Evelyn she smiled and waved. She waited for Evelyn to get closer. “Thanks for coming. Ready to get out of here and eat some pancakes?” She smiled at her and waited for a response.

@Tina.G

1 Like

Katrina had spent the remainder of the previous night crying her eyes out while several girls attempted to comfort her. Eventually she had cried herself to sleep only to be woken up a mere four hours later for class. Not wanting to leave her dorm, she had to be dragged out in her pajamas or risk being late for class on the first day. Lucky for her it was the first day so most of her teachers just explained the syllabus and expectations then putting on a movie or playing one of those “get-to-know-you” games. Finally it was evening and classes were over for the day, Katrina had trudged her way to the cafeteria for some food, having been told she must eat ‘something’, anything as long as it was food. She filled her tray and found a place to sit down and eat about half of her tray before her emotions caught up with her and not wanting to cry in public anymore, she rested her head on her arms. A few minutes later, without warning, someone came over and sat next to her, they said something about a pajama party to which Katrina replied “Le do thoil, fàg mi nam aonar.” Her voice muffled as she spoke into her arms.

Outfit

@Tina.G ~ Phoenix

1 Like

“Wait up a second there.” Braxton called out as he caught up and began walking alongside her. Belle scoffed, Really?! This guy again? He just can’t take no for an answer, can he? He kept on rambling about how he wasn’t at fault to which she just rolled her eyes, "-Where are you headed?” he asked offering the signature “charming” smile that went on for miles, typical of his type of guy she had met many times before down south. I am going to the ladies’ locker room, where you can’t come with, to change. Then I will be practicing my volleyball serves in the volleyball gym alone, ok? You can go right down to the main office and do what no guy ever does…Ask. For. Directions. She said, making sure to emphasize each word so he could understand her. “I’m sorry I was standing in the middle.” Belle shook her head with a soft smirk, “No, you aren’t. Now, it was very…nice to meet you, Braxton. I hope you have a wonderful evening wandering around the school, away from me.”

@ChayChay05 ~ Braxton

1 Like

She walked away and I let her go. I could tell she wanted nothing to do with me. I didn’t want to upset her. So I just found my way back to my dorm. Luckily Ezra was there. I smile when I walked in. “Hey you” I said as I set my bags down and sat on my bed. I needed a shower but I figured I would talk with him first.

@bpalmer
@Bluecookies

I walked back into my dorm and saw my man. “Hey sexy.” I said before kissing him. I missed him so much today. I felt it had been forever since I had seen him.

@bpalmer

1 Like

I was so frustrated I had just gotten off the phone with my sister and she felt like I deserved to hear it from her over our caseworker that our foster parents were getting older and they were thinking of rehoming us. She had heard the caseworker tell her that because I was here we would be separated and they didnt know exactly what would happen to either of us. I was frustrated because I had finally caught a break by being here and I didnt know what to do because I wanted to be there to protect her and make her feel safe where ever she would be sent. I heard Braxton come in and tried to pull myself together. “Hey Brax.” I say as I soften and smile at him. “How was class today?”

@ChayChay05

I smiled at my man as he came into our room. “Hey handsome.” I say as look up at him from my desk. “How was your day. Also heads up I have physical therapy tomorrow would you mind driving me after you are done with practice?” I ask as I reach to hold his hand.
@ChayChay05

1 Like

RobinBöhm

Robin had read about the lacrosse practice from the schedule he read earlier that day. He didn’t have much interest in going to game partices, he’d maybe have interest in going to the game, but not a practice. However, after the day he had, where he had to adjust to the fact he arrived late and felt a bit behind, he thought he’d need the relaxation of drawing something in peace. He didn’t know if he’d be able to do that in his dorm and the lacrosse was in hid mind already from the schedule where he noticed Mateo’s name among the very few names he could recognize. He thought Mateo was handsome, so of course beauty in action is what he wanted to draw.

He sat at the bleachers, making sure nobody could see him from the field and started drawing. Time elapsed and he didn’t realize just how much time went by when the practice was suddenly over and he realized he’s been drawing for the duration of it. He finished his last sketch by memory which resulted in it being very disproportianate. He’d been finish off that last sketch slowly and for a while, he didn’t want to leave until that sketch was finished, as if it being finished was the deciding factor in the fact if he’s relaxed or not after the experence. By the time he made the last stroke he heard his name through his headphones. He looked around until he noticed a figure approaching. He panicked and closed the notebook, and with guilt of finding him drawing the person who approached he said “M-mateo? What? I thought practice ended a few minutes ago, what are … what are you doing here?” he blushed at the thought Mateo could’ve seen the disproportionate drawing of him, plus all the other drawings if he decied to pick up the notebook and look into it.

@bpalmer - Mateo

1 Like

He could tell something was wrong with Ezra. He knew he wasn’t okay. He smiled back “Classes were okay. I mean we share a few. what’s wrong?” He was truly worried about Ezra. He loved Ezra for quite some time. He sat down on Ezra’s bed as he looked up at him and took a sip of his water.

Leo smiled “Of course I will drive you baby. My day was okay. It’s better now that I’m done with classes.” He sighed as he got some close together. “I need to shower. Want to join me?” He asked with a smile as get finished getting his stuff ready to shower with.

@bpalmer

1 Like

***’
Belle shook her head as the girls’ locker room door closed shut behind her, boys. Why can’t they understand the signs when a girl wants to be left alone? She changed into her old school’s uniform as it was a bit of a superstition amongst her teammates that if anytime you practiced without your uniform on you wouldn’t have gained anything from the practice session. It was stupid but nobody really cared as it was something that helped keep moral up. She looked in the mirror, Can’t believe that after what happened, I convinced Dad to let me bring these shorts. Satisfied that she had everything, Belle left the locker room and entered the volleyball gym. She had gotten a few good reps in when the door opened behind her, not turning around, Belle sighed, “I thought I told ya, I wanted to be left alone.”

Outfit

@bpalmer

1 Like

Ezra sighed and leaned his head on Braxton. “I can’t catch a break.” he grumbled and tried to keep from showing how upset he really was. “My foster parents want out and with me here they want to separate me and Thea.” Ezra moved and laid his head in Braxton’s lap. “We were lucky in the foster home we were in. Not all are caring or good honestly there are some that if we are separated won’t let me see her. I have also been through a lot in bad foster homes but ive always been there to protect her. I dont want her hurt because Im here and not with her like I should be. I mean Im probably going to fail enough classes because im behind and bad at school that maybe I should just leave now.” Ezra was just talking letting every single thought he had about the situation just spill out of his mouth and he felt tears on his cheeks before he even realized it.

Killian smiled when his boyfriends said he would drive him. “I really appreciate that I wasnt really sure how I was going to get there if you said no darling.” he finished up the problem he was working on as he talked to Leo. “I need to shower too so yeah I would love to join you honey.” Killian smiled and closed his book to get what he needed to shower. “What did coach tell you about practice with your broken hand?”
@ChayChay05

1 Like

Braxton played in Ezra’s hair as Ezra put his head in Braxton’s lap. He held him in his arms as well. “I… Well I have an idea. I’m not sure if you will like it but it’s a solution where you can stay here and know she is safe.” He hoped this wouldn’t freak Ezra out.

Leo looked at Killian. “Well I have to sit out of practice for now, but I can still condition my legs. and work out. Just hope it’s healed before first game. Tryouts for sports are tomorrow for all transfer students and freshman.” He said as he got his stuff ready to shower. He turned on the shower and let it run.

@bpalmer

1 Like

b43690bcfa7fac85234bbe43f03c9203d3ed63fe_2_690x229

Teo had smiled at Robin when he saw him but Robin seemed very distracted. It didn’t bother Teo but he was wondering what had Robin so distracted. Teo was shocked that he hadn’t noticed Robin there sitting on the sidelines during practice. “I forgot my helmet but I’m done with practice. I just didn’t really want someone else to pick my helmet up. Can’t play without it and I cant exactly just buy a new one so I ran down here to grab it.” Teo smiled at Robin and leaned in the bleachers getting a little closer. “What are you up to here?”

Teo wondered what had brought Robin here honestly part or Teo thought that maybe it was that Robin was here to see him but that was a crazy thought. He thought about trying to flirt with Robin but he was too nervous and didn’t want to make Robin uncomfortable either. Teo did decide to be a bit bold though. “Robin do you want to hang out. I mean I have to drop my stuff back in my room but it would be cool to hang out if you want to I mean.” Teo tried not to back track on his offer to hang out too much more than he realized he already had. Teo nodded and shifted his heavy practice bag and his backpack on his shoulder.
@LunaticLeviTheSecond

1 Like