St. Andrew's Academy Singups & Chat

Fair, as long as it’s not at the cost of your other characters and you don’t overwhelm yourself, I’m fine with it :person_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

It won’t be. The only time my post will be short I feel is if the convo is coming to an end. :joy:
I mean sometimes it is hard to think of what to say, and other times it flows. I think it honestly depends on how tired I am in the moment

3 Likes

Okay okay, sometimes if I’m unsure what to say with a character I just take a little step back and just do something else for a bit, sometimes that actually helps

3 Likes

I will definitely keep that in mind

2 Likes
My Bundle of Joy

4 Likes

Awww :sob::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Awe, so cute :pleading_face::pleading_face:

3 Likes

Thank yall. She is the reason sometimes I’m too tired to do things. Linda like right now. But since she is asleep I’m gonna take a nap and when I wake in an hour I’ll respond.

2 Likes

No worries hun, always put you and baby before the forum :pray::heart:

2 Likes

What does Piper look like?

3 Likes

And Sasha :skull:

2 Likes

Hey everyone

2 Likes

Hi!

2 Likes

@Ouijaloveletters is Greer still approachable becuase Paris is about to go to the party after Jass posts back, and I finally drag Paris to the party, so if they’re free maybe an interaction is in order !

3 Likes

Aww yay Paris went to the party that’s exciting!

3 Likes

They are. Haven’t posted yet.

3 Likes

:sob::heart:

Oh man, he’s about to go off :skull:
I hope you have a plan to make shut up :sob::heart:

1 Like

Noooooooooooooo

I accidentally deleted a whole post for Camila and half of another post :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Lol hopefully, she’s going to make his jaw hit the floor. With what she does. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Stoppppp taunting me!! :sob::sob:
naw I love it :skull:

2 Likes