St. Andrew's Academy Singups & Chat

Okay I’m back. Lol

That will be coming soon. Give me a few minutes

1 Like

How was your exam @bpalmer?

1 Like

Not great but good enough that i passed and that is honestly all i needed for thag class right now because that was a rough class

2 Likes

Fair yes! Passing is the most important thing, with what grade you pass really doesn’t matter too much honestly, no one is ever going to care about that…

1 Like

Congrats on passing! I agree with Jass it doesn’t really matter what you get for a grade as long as you passed your class that’s all that matters

1 Like

I believe I responded to everyone. If it’s my response on the main thread for you please let me know so I can respond. Lol but I believe I’m caught up on there

1 Like

For professors, are the sports one they play? Or teach?

3 Likes

Also I think I’ll be making my professor more of a comic relief, because I have so many serious characters and interactions already

3 Likes

Teach

2 Likes

Yesss that’s awesome

2 Likes

That makes more sense honestly :sob:

1 Like

I think tomorrow I’m taking a little day off writing for the most part, have to get some stuff sorted out honestly… Just wanted to let you guys know so you don’t expect replies from me tomorrow.

4 Likes

Okay. No worries, I hope it’s a good day for you and that you get everything sorted

3 Likes

I chose my sports for the ones they teach

1 Like

No worries at all, good luck with everything and also I hope you get things sorted out that you need to

4 Likes

This melted my hard heart… :sob::joy:

3 Likes

Thanks guys! I hope everything will turn out fine honestly, but yeah I just need my focus on irl stuff tomorrow…

4 Likes

Glad you liked that! Curious to see how Lila will react to it

3 Likes

I have Liv approachable at the party just to let everyone know.

1 Like