Star Wars - The Old Republic: Let's Play Thread

Alright, I’m making a secondary thread for the game character interactive event. I will be making a character that is voted on with the different looks that I have made up. We already started the polls for the character design. I will be continuing those polls for the name, looks of the character in this post. I will put the information of the character for everyone to see. You will get to help make choices in the game which can change the direction of what happens in the story. Please note that the relationships in the first 3 chapters are based on M/F relationships. You won’t get F/F or M/M until the more recent chapters.

Class: Imperial Agent
Type of Agent: Operative
Species: Togruta

In-game Information About the Class and Species

How the Character Looks
Look One

Look Two

Look Three

Look Four

Look Five

Look Six

Which look should we go with?
  • Look One
  • Look Two
  • Look Three
  • Look Four
  • Look Five
  • Look Six
  • Other (Make some more looks instead)

0 voters

The reason with so many names to pick is because some names can be taken in the game. They do not allow duplicates most times. You have to get creative to keep the name you chose if you don’t have others to choose from. Please pick the Eleven names that you like!

Which names to go with?
  • Saashla
  • Dario
  • Zyra
  • Sarno
  • Raatha
  • Ashomaa
  • Shaathaa
  • Zatta
  • Shamaa
  • Maakara
  • Shorla
  • Leshlash
  • Nashsa
  • Zaada
  • Rosha
  • Zohno
  • Ozeda
  • Onesha
  • Rehsa
  • Mirlo
  • Boma
  • Valy

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @FuzilladeBlue @Caticorn @Littlefeets @ShanniiWrites @unsungcheerio @Kristi @StarMaryGoth @katabasis @ethereal

@Discussions sorry for tagging you all some many times. This is the last time I will use this tag for a good bit on here. If you would like to join in on the Let’s Play then please vote so that I know to tag you in each posting. If you would rather put this thread on watching then please let me know so that I do not tag you for a post you are already getting a notification for.

4 Likes

Oh could you not tag me please?

2 Likes

Sure, are you putting it on watch or no longer interested? Just want to know is all.

1 Like

Thanks and well tbh the latter as I’m not a Star Wars person :sweat_smile: so like don’t know why I was even added to the tag but I just figured it was random or somethin

2 Likes

You were added because you voted on the polls on the other Star Wars thread for the game character. Do i need to scratch your name from that tag group as well?

1 Like

Nevermind, that was my mistake by accident! I thought you are voted but you didn’t. I just went back through to check.

1 Like

Oop okok :sneezing_face:
So then yeah if you could scratch my name from the tag group that’d be lovely <3

1 Like

Yep, I can definitely do that! Sorry for the mishap! I think what happened was that I mixed the game character polls with the Trivia game polls since you participated in that game! Just remind me if I accidentally do it again in the future.

1 Like

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO CHOOSE WHEN THEY ALL LOOK SO PRETTY

1 Like

Lol I know it’s hard to choose from! This is how I feel when I make a new character every time.

1 Like

That game looks so freakin cool!

1 Like

Yep, you should see the other characters I have made in-game. They are on the other thread. I will say this the Togruta are my favorite species to play with other than Sith Pureblood.

1 Like

Ahhh I really want to! did you make any twi’leks?
oooh i never knew sith purebloods were a thing~

1 Like

Lol yep, I have two Twi’leks on my main server that are female and one male. Let me see if I can find the screenshots. I’ll post them on the other thread.

@Caticorn Could you vote?

1 Like

Heyyy can you not tag me anymore?
I literally know nothing about Star Wars…

1 Like

Huh? I never tagged you personally on here. I only used the discussion tag to bring attention. I think that is how you got alerted.

1 Like

Oh, okay!

1 Like

Yep, but thanks for letting me know!

1 Like

Alright, so we had a tie on the looks. I will need you to vote on which one we will go with. Oh, just so you know the 4 body type which I forgot to get pictures for both is just a smaller body set than the first body picture. The poll about video choices is meaning the actual choice. I would be going over one to two missions depending on how many updates you want to go over. It looks like it’s going to be about 3+ hour wait on the videos uploading to the one drive. I will not be talking during these videos. It’s going to be about the character only since I have no interest in adding commentary in the video.

Class: Imperial Agent
Type of Agent: Operative
Species: Togruta
Name First Choice: Zyra
Back-up Names: Valy, Zaada, Boma, and Dario

[details=“Character Design”]

Look One

Look Two

Look One Body Types

Look Two Body Types

[/details]f

Which look to go with?
  • Look One
  • Look Two

0 voters

Which body type should we go with?
  • Smaller Body Choice (No picture)
  • Picture One (Body Type Two)
  • Picture Two (Body Type Three)
  • Picture Three (Body Type Four)

0 voters

How long between video choices?
  • One Day
  • Two Days
  • Three Days
  • One Week

0 voters

How often do you want an update?
  • Daily
  • Weekly
  • Biweekly
  • Monthly

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @liyahsdiamond @FuzilladeBlue @Caticorn @Littlefeets @ShanniiWrites @Kristi @StarMaryGoth @ethereal @katabasis

2 Likes