Star Wars - The Old Republic: Let's Play Thread

@Galactic_Kat and @Amet could you two vote when you get the chance?

1 Like

Alright, I finally got a name to work! Our character’s name is Zrania Varrs. I set her up on the second North American Server they have set up so this will be just like any new player playing a character. Sorry I kind of messed up in the process of the video since I forgot if I had the mic off. I did but I will post a youtube video of the intro part that was cut off halfway through. Note, that the actual voice choice is going to be a bit more elaborate then what the choice entails. It’s pretty hilarious on certain ones.

Full Prologue

Actual Gameplay video

Which choice should we go with?
  • Understood.
  • You’re in charge?
  • Nice place.

0 voters

@ethereal @CrazyCaliope @ShanniiWrites @Caticorn @FuzilladeBlue @Kristi @Littlefeets @katabasis @StarMaryGoth

1 Like

@Littlefeets could you vote?

@CrazyCaliope can you please vote!

1 Like

Sorry, every time I see this, I’m on my phone and data, so can’t watch and answer it.

1 Like

You’re good! You have one more day to vote.

1 Like

@Ouijaloveletters could you do me a favor? Can break the tie on the poll?

1 Like

There you go!

1 Like

Thank you!

Alright, so I have the new video made! Also, I’m posting a screenshot of the choice part in case you want to vote before you watch the video. That is up to you but the screenshot doesn’t always have the full conversation in the video on it. Just aheads up about that since that does happen.

What choice should we go with?
  • Got it
  • I want all the details.
  • That’s not my specialty.

0 voters

@ethereal @CrazyCaliope @ShanniiWrites @Caticorn @FuzilladeBlue @Kristi @Littlefeets @katabasis @StarMaryGoth

2 Likes

This is great btw! I wish we had more people online to enjoy it!

2 Likes

I glad you like the idea! Maybe El and I could advertise it on the twitter accounts and Instagram accounts. I can make snippet videos to get people’s attention.

2 Likes

Okay, so I just realized I made a mistake in the last video. I chose the wrong one but I will rectify that mistake when I make the full video of the whole cutscene. That way you get to see it without all the interruptions. I also have some questions about future choices.

Questions

Which missions should I make videos of for you to vote on the choice in the game?
  • Main Story Missions, Planet Class Missions, Companion Missions, and Side missions
  • Only Main Story Missions, Planet Class Missions, and Companion Missions
  • Only Main Story Missions and Companion Missions.
  • Make videos of Side Missions and/or Planet Class Missions for us to watch instead.

0 voters

Do you want a tag made for this thread? (I can’t remember if I asked this already.)
  • Yeah, a tag would be good.
  • I don’t really care.
  • No, leave it as it is since it is easier to find this way.

0 voters

In-game Choice

What choice should we go with?
  • Agreed.
  • How?
  • So, you came to me.

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @ethereal @ShanniiWrites @Caticorn @FuzilladeBlue @Kristi @Littlefeets @katabasis @StarMaryGoth

2 Likes

Don’t forget to vote today! You have 8 hours left to vote on the game choice!

@ShanniiWrites @CrazyCaliope @ethereal @Caticorn @Kristi @Littlefeets @katabasis @StarMaryGoth

2 Likes

Okay, here is the next video! I went ahead and chose the choice that I liked the most out of the two. This way we can move to the next part. There is one more choice section after this one. Then we will move on to the first task we need to accomplish. The number of choices in a cutscene varies depending on the situation and what mission you are on.

Which choice should we go with?
  • So. where to?
  • Cover Identity?
  • Oh, this is easy.

0 voters

Happy voting! You have two days to vote!

@ShanniiWrites @CrazyCaliope @FuzilladeBlue @Caticorn @Kristi @Littlefeets @katabasis @StarMaryGoth @Galactic_Kat

3 Likes

Please vote! You have 17 more hours to vote!
@Kristi @Littlefeets @Caticorn @ShanniiWrites @katabasis @Galactic_Kat

1 Like

Sorry for the delay! I had to ship out my headphones since I luckily had a warranty on them. I have a spare that I can use to record the next video which I will do that tonight. It should be posted by tomorrow night.

@ShanniiWrites @CrazyCaliope @Kristi @StarMaryGoth @FuzilladeBlue @Caticorn @katabasis

@Littlefeets are you going to participate or do I need to stop tagging you?

1 Like

You don’t have to tag me for this. I may still vote on the choices occasionally, but not all the time.
And sorry, missed this tag :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You’re good! Alright, I won’t tag you for now. Just let me know if this changes though!

1 Like

Will do.

1 Like