Star Wars - The Old Republic: Let's Play Thread

Okay cool

Alright, this is the final choice for this cutscene. I will make the following video for the whole cutscene then record the gameplay to the next part of the mission.

Which choice should we go with?
  • Is Jheeg reliable?
  • All Right.
  • Any dangers?

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @Caticorn @Kristi @ShanniiWrites @FuzilladeBlue @StarMaryGoth

1 Like

So, we are at the next cutscene. We have finally met Jheeg. Let’s get on with the voting then! Oh, by the way, you are open to talk about what is going on in the video on this thread. I don’t mind talking about this game since I love it so much.

• What’s your story?
  • Let’s hear it.
  • This isn’t safe.

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @Caticorn @StarMaryGoth @ShanniiWrites @ethereal @FuzilladeBlue @Kristi

Sorry for tagging you again. I just wanted to know how you felt about this. So, on the Otome Threads I tend to setup polls that go over what happens in the video. You can pick the choices that mirror close to your thoughts. If none of them do then you can just post them or not say. I was thinking of implementing this setup with this thread.

What do you think?
  • I would be good with that.
  • Sounds interesting, test it out with the next one.
  • No, I like the way we do this already.

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @Kristi @Caticorn @ethereal @StarMaryGoth @ShanniiWrites @FuzilladeBlue

3 Likes

Alright, next video is ready! Let me know what you think about the game if you feel like it below. Getting a conversation started can bring more attention to the event. Happy Voting!

What choice should we go with?
  • How’s this work?
  • What about the real Blade?
  • Too simple.

0 voters

@StarMaryGoth @CrazyCaliope @ethereal @Kristi @ShanniiWrites @FuzilladeBlue

1 Like

Poll Time
After this video, there should be one more choice poll. After this mission, I will be going back to the cantina to start that mission. It’s the person near the exit of the cantina.

• Interference?
  • That’s bad.
  • Hurry up.

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @ShanniiWrites @ethereal @FuzilladeBlue @Kristi @StarMaryGoth

1 Like

Poll Time

Alright, we are on the last choice poll for this mission. I will make the full video after the vote is over. Then we will start the side mission. From there we will start actual gameplay videos of combat. Also, remember that our character is a dark side imperial agent as voted on. Pick the choices how you see fit with that in mind. You get 24hrs this time around to vote since I will be home most of this week and next week from work. Sorry Caticorn, I somehow forgot to tag you on the last two posts! I just realized that!

• I’ll handle it.
  • Could we buy the gifts back?
  • This is your mistake.

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @Kristi @ethereal @Caticorn @StarMaryGoth @ShanniiWrites @FuzilladeBlue

2 Likes

Poll Time

I got distracted. Here are the videos for the next part. I’m going to make the other videos tonight so whoever votes today is the deciding vote.

• Okay, give me the message.
  • Wait–Nemro doesn’t know me.
  • I don’t answer to Nemro.

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @Caticorn @ethereal @FuzilladeBlue @ShanniiWrites @Kristi @StarMaryGoth

2 Likes

Poll TIme

Alright, this is the final choice part for this mission. Next time, I will let you pick which side missions to do since not all are required. I’ll take screenshots of the NPC’s who have mission symbols above their heads.

• Sounds like my kind of job.
  • You’re sure Nem’ro will pay?
  • Not Interested. (Refuse Quest)

0 voters

@FuzilladeBlue @Kristi @Caticorn @ethereal @StarMaryGoth @ShanniiWrites @CrazyCaliope @Bluecookies (In case you’re interested)

2 Likes

Poll Time

The next videos are ready! So, we finished the side mission. We are back to the main story mission now.

Uploading: Screenshot (215).png…

• “Gifts”?
  • Excellent work.
  • That was a lot of trouble.

0 voters

@FuzilladeBlue @Blegar @ShanniiWrites @ethereal @Caticorn @StarMaryGoth @CrazyCaliope @Kristi

Poll Time

Here is the next video! Happy voting!

Class Imperial Agent
Force Alignment: Dark Side
Species: Togruta

• Proceed?
  • Yes sir.
  • Jheeg should be punished.

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @FuzilladeBlue @ShanniiWrites @ethereal @Caticorn @StarMaryGoth @Kristi

Please remember to vote!

@Kristi @ethereal

Poll Time

After this set of polls, we will have three more choice polls to go through. Looks like we are getting close to meeting the big Hutt in control.

Class: Imperial Agent
Force Alignment: Dark Side
Species: Togruta

• I think I get it.
  • What if there’s trouble?
  • Seems pointless.

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @FuzilladeBlue @ShanniiWrites @ethereal @Caticorn @StarMaryGoth @Kristi

Those of who might be interested

Since you voted on the Star Wars story game idea. I thought I would tag you here since this is where a lot of my inspiration for the game will come from. You can catch up with the videos in the previous posts.

@Tina.G @Kbail

1 Like

Don’t forget to vote!

@ethereal @CrazyCaliope @Kristi @Caticorn @ShanniiWrites

1 Like

Poll Time

• Enjoy the show.
  • I’m on it.
  • I just want to be done.

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @FuzilladeBlue @ShanniiWrites @ethereal @Caticorn @Kristi

@Discussions if you would like to join then vote in the poll above. I will be starting this back up starting with this post.

1 Like

Poll Time

Alright, we’re back on track again! I’ve got the next video setup for everyone to watch. We finished one section of the quest which is why it’s a full video. Please vote below on the choice we should go with.

Onto the next part of the mission!

Which option should we go with?
  • Got it.
  • Scared of Me?
  • I’m getting impatient.

0 voters

@CrazyCaliope @Bluecookies @ShanniiWrites @ethereal @Caticorn @Littlefeets @Kristi

@Discussions in case anyone wants to join! Last time, I use this tag unless I haven’t posted in months. Hopefully, I won’t have run into that issue.

This is your weekly reminder to vote on the poll above! Thank you!

@FuzilladeBlue @Littlefeets @Caticorn @CrazyCaliope @ShanniiWrites @ethereal @Kristi

Poll Time

Here is the next part of the mission. You get a week to vote as usual. We finally meet the big hutt! I will only remind you two times this week.

• Humble gifts.
  • Great riches.
  • Better than you deserve.

0 voters

Happy Voting! Please let me know if you don’t want to be tagged anymore! Also, please suggest this thread to more users alike or newbies even!

@Tellyg47 @ShanniiWrites @ethereal @Caticorn @StarMaryGoth @CrazyCaliope @Kristi @FuzilladeBlue @Blegar

This is a reminder to vote on the poll above in order to advance farther into the game.

@Kristi @Caticorn @FuzilladeBlue @ShanniiWrites

@Ouijaloveletters could you be a tie breaker for me?

1 Like