Stargazer's Review Thread

So… I had one like this on the Episode forums but I basically abandoned it and just go stressed with all the stories coming in… But this isn’t the other forums!

Submit Episode stories- wattpad stories… anything you want me to review. But keep in mind I need it to be a certain age range as I am still a minor- so just keep those types of things in mind.

Until I get requests… I will be reviewing Episode Original stories!

I have currently read all of Why Me? And- as you can tell by the title- is going to be incredibly cliche. I’ll do this bit by bit but for now I’ll share what I rate it- then will go into futher details later.
Directing rating: 5.5/10- a 5.5 for me means average. It was smooth- no glitches and didn’t distract from the plot
Actual story: 3/10- while I could understand the plot easily I had no feelings for any of the characters and they were all straight-up cardboard and the only character you could feel for was the “bad boy” but by reading it I can already tell that he is a toxic person- even though it wasn’t intended. The other love interest is complete cardboard. The author clearly had a bias- but I was able to choose, so I chose the cardboard and not the toxic A-hole.
Characters: 2/10- cliche, no development except for the “bad boy” so overall cardboard

So… overall… a cardboard story in my opinion.

I actually just read this story to make fun of it and earn gems

9 Likes

Does it have to be a story that I wrote or can I recommend?

3 Likes

Both!

2 Likes

Ooh ok cause I’m pretty sure, I’m reading a wattpad story that you would really like! It’s called The Moonlight Boy by Angela Poppe

3 Likes

It depends on the story you’re recommending and who the author is kinda though- they might not be cool with me reviewing (unless they’re a big author then yeah I’ll review)

3 Likes

The story has a little under 300k views

2 Likes

If you think I’ll like it I might just read it on my own and separate from the reviews lol

2 Likes

Lol ok :joy:

2 Likes

Hi, can you review my episode story?

Title: Jenna The superstar

Summary: Jenna’s lifelong dream becomes a reality when she gets a chance of a lifetime, will she climb to succes or fall flat on her face?

Link: Episode Writer Portal

4 Likes

Yep- sounds interesting!

3 Likes

I wouldn’t mind a review :eyes:

Though mostly I just want feedback and people to like me. I wanna be one of the cool kids

4 Likes

That’s me in school all the time.
It’s 4 am for me IDK why I’m up

2 Likes

Heyyy I would love to hear your thoughts on my wattpad story. :smile:

It’s called A Golden Flame.
You can find it on my profile. I go by the username Badass_Saasha.

3 Likes

Hey there! I would love it if you could review my new episode story ‘Blessing In Disguise’ by Eva.T. And if you have any stories of your own I could also review it if you’d like🙌

2 Likes

You can review my two stories if you want. Note that one is under a co-author account. My original story is Daughter of the Blue Dragon and the second story is College Days: A Mystical Beginning this is the co-written story.

2 Likes

Gonna bump this because Star is lovely

1 Like

Really should get onto those reviews… just been preocuppied with other stuff… :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Bump

Lol I’m not doing this anymore and forgot to close it. Just to note- if any of my threads have been inactive for a month, just close it, if I liked the thread I’ll create a new one or something idk.