Stop centering your posts, it is classless

LEFT TO RIGHT LADIES AND SCUM
aesthetically pleasing? no. no no no. ur one liner paragraphs are haunting when you put em right in the center. they arent hints to solve a great mystery, stop making them look so sketch. symmetry will never exist in writing because its not built for organization! since when is expression organized! never! i dont know who told you that centered paragraphs look pretty but they are NOT your friend. asymmetrical sentences with symmetrical paragraphs are chaotic evil. because not only are they ineffective, but they are mismatched.

this

aaaaaaaa

aaaaaaa

aaaaaaa

is pretty, this is nice, why? because its neat in every aspect.
right to left/left to right and sentences are messy in every aspect.
but two wrongs make a right, this isnt addition literature nerds, its multiplication, theyre different dimensions

positive x positive makes positive and negative x negative is positive but mismatching will always be bad.

look at how ugly this shirt is

this is disgusting isnt it

i hate it here

disc: this forum is for a website for sharing opinions and critiques, if you have a problem with that i think ur on the wrong site.

3 Likes

wow i rlly feel like shanni w that title

1 Like

im bouta get fired at lmao

1 Like

I think centering your posts is something up to the writer, and it’s definitely a matter of opinion whether or not you like it, but just because you don’t like it, it shouldn’t stop people from doing it. And it probably won’t stop people from doing it. People may think the same way that you do about not centering… but they aren’t making threads about it to stop people from doing it…

11 Likes

Lol. I would say, use it only for showing you’re doing something like a letter or so.

1 Like

yeah im just saying its ugly

period meeke

1 Like

Okay, but your not really ‘just saying’ it, you’re making a thread continuously telling people to stop doing it.

12 Likes

Honestly, no offence but it is up to the writer. I mean I hear people have comments about using name edits in rp’s like these

And everyone uses Italic or Bold for different things. Center texts are usually used for poems, letters, lyrics, etc. But if people like it, let them be.

8 Likes

I don’t purposely do it.

I personally disagree
Centered posts are aesthetic

9 Likes

i rlly just cant do anything anymore can i

I think it’s unique and says something about the writer

5 Likes

You can do whatever you want, but you can’t expect there to be no one with arguments against what your saying when you are speaking so strongly against the way people like to write.

9 Likes

You can have an opinion ixy we don’t have to agree

7 Likes

thank you

yes

It’s honestly kind of a rude way to express it ngl

I think this is super unaesthetic but do I open a thread to criticize you? No. Because it’s rude.

19 Likes

Agreed. People centering posts aren’t doing anything wrong, it’s just a way of writing. Yes, different, but not bad, and not in any way deserving of a thread criticising it.

14 Likes

Chile- :full_moon_with_face:

I mean I have no issue with centered posts but I normally just write normally because I’m too lazy for all that lmaooo

But like if people want to do it like go off I don’t really care and a lot of the time it looks nice

16 Likes