That’s...not how it works

Oh, things can totally go wrong. I’ve never been attacked by a spirit, but I know where are vengeful ones.

1 Like

I’ve been drained once by a spirit :sob: But that’s a story for another time. I’ll probably make a thread if you’re interested.

1 Like

Ouch.

1 Like

thanks?

1 Like

What’s with the question marks?? You’re an icon!!

1 Like

I’m just confused as to how I’m an icon :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You just are :star_struck: Embrace it. I stan you.

1 Like

imma just say that i’m neopagan. imagine reactions i’m getting from christians sldkfkj

1 Like

I don’t know what that is…is that similar to Witchcraft?

1 Like

it is not necessary connected to witchcraft because you can have witches who are christian, jewish, atheist… and neopagans who don’t practice it. i do practice it tho:)

1 Like

I see…can you explain more?

1 Like

witchcraft is a practice and person of any religion could do it. you’d just need different materials (such as different herbs, salt, different types of water etc) and soecific equipment (candles, jars, etc).
“neopaganism is a collective term for new religious movements influenced by or derived from the various historical pagan beliefs of pre-modern peoples” — wikipedia. pagans believe in many gods, have their holidays (sabbats) few rules that they follow (for example, whatever you do will come back at you x3 times more)… they can also practice witchcraft like anyone but they have their own ways of connecting it with religion (for example calling specific gods/goddesses to watch over the circle you cast)
i tried to explain on the best way i could — there was a language barrier at some point because english is my second language so sorry if i’m confusing! x

1 Like

Ok, I got it.

1 Like

I was reading through this thread and I found this curious. Why does the idea of a god seem so illogical to you? I’d truly like to know.

2 Likes

Personally Im not really bothered whenever this happens =/
I just…don’t care sklhfs
But it’s certainly annoying when my mum says that I “don’t understand” or that I’m “too young”

Well Karen you’re middle-aged and still don’t understand why there are holes in the ozone layer but I don’t use that as an excuse :heart::sparkles:

Sorry cough

1 Like

I understand that. I just felt awkward.

1 Like

Okay so I know this question wasn’t directed at me but I shall answer =D

For me it’s the fact that there has to be one all-powering being watching over us. It seems…absurd.
I feel more comfortable with the idea that my actions have consequences and nobody’s gonna look at me and judge me for that (not saying this is what religions are about, it’s how I picture it)

And the fact that someone actually bothers with it. Someone cares about every tiny thing?
I don’t know… I just can’t picture someone or something being the reason of everything.
HSjbeghw this probably didn’t make any sense but here you go xD

2 Likes

Yes, also, I don’t see the possibility of some being creating everything in the universe…and if God loves everyone, then why the hell did he flood the entire earth just because people were being jerks? And he gets mad if people worship a cow statue instead of him. Narcissistic much?

2 Likes

HJDKJB “Not the cow statue smh.”

Yeah…it’s weird. I think the story about the flood was meant to teach people that their actions have consequences but I’m not certain about it.
Also the universe thing seems weird to me too. Well I mean evolution is equally weird, would any of us have thought that we came from apes? Which evolved from reptiles? Probably not xD
I’m a bit concerned on God too…Sounds like he has anger issues :eyes:

1 Like

Yeah…clears throat Our whole universe was in a hot, dense state, then fourteen billion years ago, expansion started(Wait). The earth began to cool, the autotrophs began to drool. Neanderthals built tools(they built the wall) they built the pyramids. Math, science, history, unraveling the mystery that all started with the Big Bang!

1 Like