The 20th Interactive Story Event šŸ“– āœ

Welcome to the Interactive Story Event!

It will start at 2020-07-04T21:00:00Z
Everyone can join whenever they want! :smiley_cat:
If you want to be tagged for every poll, please join the @StoryEvent group!

What is it?

Itā€™s like a mix of Episode and Wattpad. Iā€™ve written a few short stories but there are decisions that YOU can make to change the plot!

How does this work?

Iā€™ll post a part of the story. Then thereā€™ll be a question and a poll. Depending on how important the question is, Iā€™ll wait longer so some people can vote. Then Iā€™ll post the next part according to what you choose. The first 1-2 questions will decide the genre of the story. Sometimes thereā€™ll be a question to choose the gender of the Ll, but that question will be really obvious. Some questions make the story longer, others make it shorter. Depending on how fast we get some votes, the event can take up to 2 days

You can discuss the story, talk about the plot or what choice would be the best on this thread, but please donā€™t spam it. Iā€™ll just post the next part of the story as a separate reply.

This is how it will look when I post a new part of the story

This is how it will look when I want to say something that isnā€™t part of the story.

I only deleted the choices that will lead you directly to an ending that youā€™ve already had.

Some extra information if you're interested

Iā€™ve prepared a few different endings and I donā€™t want them to be for nothing, so you might get some stories that are similar but have different endings. Donā€™t worry, Iā€™m working on new stories so it doesnā€™t get boring!
I tried to write stories in different genres, but itā€™s a first for me in most of the genres because Iā€™ve only written Drama and Romance until now :sweat_smile: Additionally, Iā€™ve written most of it while watching TV or late at night, so there might be some mistakes in itā€¦sorryy but Iā€™ve proofread it a few times and let friends read it so I hope itā€™s at least understandable what I wanted to say even if there are mistakes :joy:
Iā€™ll make some polls at the end to find out how much yā€™all liked the story and if I should keep making this.

Have fun!

List of previous stories

The First Interactive Story Event
The Second Interactive Story Event
The Third Interactive Story Event
The 4th Interactive Story Event
The 5th Interactive Story Event
The 6th Interactive Story Event
The 7th Interactive Story Event
The 8th Interactive Story Event
The 9th Interactive Story Event
The 10th Interactive Story Event
The 11th Interactive Story Event
The 12th Interactive Story Event
The 13th Interactive Story Event
The 14th Interactive Story Event
The 15th Interactive Story Event
The 16th Interactive Story Event
The 17th Interactive Story Event
The 18th Interactive Story Event
The 19th Interactive Story Event

10 Likes

Whaaat :scream: YAAAY! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Nay for me, itā€™s midnight :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

Aw :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Since Iā€™m doing this only once a month now, the polls will be open for a lot longer :wink: Iā€™ll wait till either 10 people voted or 24hours after I posted the poll

3 Likes

I hope 9 people vote!

2 Likes

When youā€™re 22 years old, have a job and a great family, life seems easy. At least thatā€™s what you think. Your friends have problems with money, their parents or are desperately looking for a job. You have a stable job and no worries. Well, there is something thatā€™s missing in your life:

• Adventures
  • Creativity
  • Mysteries

0 voters

@StoryEvent

8 Likes

Can I join??
This seems cool!

3 Likes

Of course you can!

3 Likes

Join while you have time!

3 Likes

Thanks.

Can I ask what you chose for the first poll? Hehe :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

I mean you can join at whatever time but you wouldnā€™t want to miss this poll

2 Likes

Thereā€™s no right or wrong answer since itā€™s only the first poll, but I chose mystery haha

2 Likes

I love mystery

2 Likes

Me too, haha

2 Likes

I took adventures :smile:

3 Likes

Mysterious adventures!

3 Likes

Ooo, that would be cool!

3 Likes

I both @/RainbowCat mixes both the genres