The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

Yes, am still waiting for Madi’s Bex & Sloan, Passie’s Maria, Kate’s Mia & Walker, and Brooke’s Nova & Jace.

2 Likes

Hm. I have a question. Is there a certain time limit for activity?
The characters could always go up for adoption :thinking:
This is only if the creators will remain inactive…

1 Like

All my characters have answered right?

3 Likes

I’m so sorry again that I didn’t do it yet! (I guess I forgot with school and everything, but the semester is over now so I’m more free now) If I don’t do it before I fall asleep (after I reread the SG and my characters again) someone can feel free to spam tag me with reminders until I do it.

4 Likes

Yes, end of the week for the others. Maybe until Wednesday? Though I think I’ll already put Passie’s up for adoption since she’s busy with life currently.

Yes. Thanks. (wink)

No worries . I don’t know when sleepy time is but okay.

3 Likes

I thought they were great!

Nova:
So far, she only knows Lexi and Eden, but she has a positive view of both girls at this point.

Jace:
Right now, Jace has a more neutral impression of the two guys he’s met so far. He would have to keep interacting with them a bit longer to have much of a solid opinion on them either way.

Nova:
She definitely is not a fan of this first elimination, which doesn’t help calm her nerves. She doesn’t like having to choose some of the guys to send home when she doesn’t even know any of them.

Jace:
He really doesn’t like this first elimination either. If he had the chance to know the girls first, that’d be different, but he doesn’t like the idea of hurting them by taking away their chances without even knowing a thing about them.

3 Likes

WOOOH
best girl
Right here

2 Likes

@Madilnel, please can you fill out forms for both characters ASAP, as I haven’t received anything. Sadly, if I don’t hear back by the end of the day, I’ll be forced to adopt them out.

Oh, Damn. Sorry, @Kristi, it seems that I haven’t received a form for Maya form you? Mind getting that in ASAP, please?!

3 Likes

As for @passionfruit’s, Maria. As she isn’t active at the moment due to real life, I am putting this character up for adoption. There may possibly be 2-4 more in the next day, but for now it’s just one.

So would either @sunflower.flow, @ethereal, @Nil, or @Tina.G like this character since you’ve liked the post but haven’t got a character of your own?

5 Likes

I mean… I could if nobody else will :sweat_smile:

I just feel like I don’t fully understand sg and how they work so someone might wanna fill me in on how they are set up

2 Likes

Do you have a read of the two pages I sent you on your question thread about SGs? (wink)

2 Likes

yeah but I didn’t really get it :sweat_smile:
I mean, I understand the basic outline but I still kinda feel like I don’t get it fully

2 Likes

So it’s basically like RPing where you create a character or two for a story, except that you don’t write for them. The person who create the idea/story (in this case, me) does all the writing for the characters. The character owners then read the story as it’s published and answer the questions that the creator sets them. As well as make sure the character is still portrayed how the character owner created them.

2 Likes

oh… when u put it like this it seem much simpler :sweat_smile:

if nobody else wants Maria I could take over until @//passionfruit is ready (unless she no longer will play as her I can continue lol)

Wait which form???

1 Like

Like where is it at??

1 Like

Never mind did it sorry for the spam lol

2 Likes

Wicked. Thank you. She’s all yours. (wink) Just have a read through her character in the FCs and the SG thread posts. When you have, could you please fill in the form for her today?

HAHAHA. Thanks.

3 Likes

yep! I’m on it
I’ll have it filled out today or tomorrow!

1 Like

Hm I thought I submitted her but ok!

1 Like