The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

So it’s basically like RPing where you create a character or two for a story, except that you don’t write for them. The person who create the idea/story (in this case, me) does all the writing for the characters. The character owners then read the story as it’s published and answer the questions that the creator sets them. As well as make sure the character is still portrayed how the character owner created them.

2 Likes

oh… when u put it like this it seem much simpler :sweat_smile:

if nobody else wants Maria I could take over until @//passionfruit is ready (unless she no longer will play as her I can continue lol)

Wait which form???

1 Like

Like where is it at??

1 Like

Never mind did it sorry for the spam lol

2 Likes

Wicked. Thank you. She’s all yours. (wink) Just have a read through her character in the FCs and the SG thread posts. When you have, could you please fill in the form for her today?

HAHAHA. Thanks.

3 Likes

yep! I’m on it
I’ll have it filled out today or tomorrow!

1 Like

Hm I thought I submitted her but ok!

1 Like

done!

1 Like

I thought so too but was just important each vote into a table and spotted that I didn’t have a form for her. Sorry for not realising earlier.

Thanks. Will check soon.

2 Likes

So as for Kate’s, Mia & Walker. She has just told me that she can no longer be part of this due to real life, so I am putting this character up for adoption.

So would either @sunflower.flow, @ethereal, or @Nil, like these characters since you’ve liked the post but haven’t got a character of your own?
EDIT: Or would @Skyler2 or @unsungcheerio like them since you only have one character?

6 Likes

eheh sorry but where is the form to fill out? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It’s at the bottom of the last SG post (wink), I was hoping everyone everyone would read every post.

2 Likes

ILL TAKE WALKER
Or… uh…
Can I pretty please have Walker :pleading_face:

2 Likes

DONE! Can you pretty please fill out the form for him at some point today?

1 Like

Yes, I’ll do it once I get home
If I could have a reminder at 2021-05-14T23:00:00Z that would be amazing and highly appreciated

2 Likes

Sure. (wink) Bookmarking.

1 Like

Ooooooh I do wants a girliee I can totally take Mia

2 Likes

Wicked. Thank you. Will add your name now and could you please fill in her form today?

Also, @Skyler2, bookmarking reminder! (wink)

3 Likes

Suresies, lemme read the posts again and then I’ll do that as soon as!

1 Like