The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

Indeed I am

1 Like

LMAOO

HAHA YAYYY
This is a step up because I’m usually so indecisive so :relieved: bam decision made :sparkles:

3 Likes

Nice going. (wink) PROUD! … Have you seen that I posted it? 'Cause I’m gonna try post the other today.

2 Likes

I see the notif yes (TWO NOW YAY :star_struck:) but I might wait to read it tomorrow because I should finish this essay I need to submit a draft for on Friday

1 Like

Yes, and I will aim for a third before I ask the owners I proper question. (wink) … That’s fair. Yes, do your essay!

1 Like

Maya is offended.

1 Like

How dare him-

1 Like

But this killed me :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I bet. And imagine if other people voted for her too. Eek!

HEHEHE. It killed me too when I read it. Though he had a great line about his other vote too, involving a toothbrush, but I couldn’t use it 'cause it was based on her outfit and personality.

Hey, I’m just glad Eden seems… mostly okay
Unless Cali bleeped all the other votes she may have got ;-;

2 Likes

(smiling_imp) HEHEHEHE! Let’s just say, I may be trying to throw you off, while I also am thinking how shocked some of you may be on who leaves, based on who you’re voting for on each poll.
Also, I’m actually really sad for the two that are leaving, 'cause they’re two that I really couldn’t wait to develop and stir things up with. Sigh.

4 Likes

Imagine someone actually just going “She’s too blonde”

I want Lexi to make it through SIMPLY because I now want an interaction with those two for the hilarity of it.

4 Likes

Sads :frowning:

2 Likes

Oooh… that could be fun. THOUGH, pre-warning, everything you guys have had your characters say in that room will be brought to the light at some point. (smiling_imp) I had a plan for this all along, which should add interest and a little drama, I hope. HEHEHEHE.
So prepare for how you’ll defend it.

2 Likes

I know, right. (cries) Oh, well, there are still a few characters that I can see potential in, while the others I’ll just have to develop them myself in the story.

2 Likes

PLEASE YES that is beautiful

2 Likes

If possible - I’d love to see a few characters fight over something that was said

2 Likes

Hair pulling can be fun too :eyes:

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

BAHAHAHA! Sooner rather than later too.

What about something better than that though?

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Though a physical could get them kicked off the show. Most reality shows don’t allow physical violence nowadays.

I love bigger and better :heart:

True true - but wouldn’t that be a fun way to get kicked out?

1 Like