The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

Nice going. (wink) PROUD! ā€¦ Have you seen that I posted it? 'Cause Iā€™m gonna try post the other today.

2 Likes

I see the notif yes (TWO NOW YAY :star_struck:) but I might wait to read it tomorrow because I should finish this essay I need to submit a draft for on Friday

1 Like

Yes, and I will aim for a third before I ask the owners I proper question. (wink) ā€¦ Thatā€™s fair. Yes, do your essay!

1 Like

Maya is offended.

1 Like

How dare him-

1 Like

But this killed me :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, I bet. And imagine if other people voted for her too. Eek!

HEHEHE. It killed me too when I read it. Though he had a great line about his other vote too, involving a toothbrush, but I couldnā€™t use it 'cause it was based on her outfit and personality.

Hey, Iā€™m just glad Eden seemsā€¦ mostly okay
Unless Cali bleeped all the other votes she may have got ;-;

2 Likes

(smiling_imp) HEHEHEHE! Letā€™s just say, I may be trying to throw you off, while I also am thinking how shocked some of you may be on who leaves, based on who youā€™re voting for on each poll.
Also, Iā€™m actually really sad for the two that are leaving, 'cause theyā€™re two that I really couldnā€™t wait to develop and stir things up with. Sigh.

4 Likes

Imagine someone actually just going ā€œSheā€™s too blondeā€

I want Lexi to make it through SIMPLY because I now want an interaction with those two for the hilarity of it.

4 Likes

Sads :frowning:

2 Likes

Ooohā€¦ that could be fun. THOUGH, pre-warning, everything you guys have had your characters say in that room will be brought to the light at some point. (smiling_imp) I had a plan for this all along, which should add interest and a little drama, I hope. HEHEHEHE.
So prepare for how youā€™ll defend it.

2 Likes

I know, right. (cries) Oh, well, there are still a few characters that I can see potential in, while the others Iā€™ll just have to develop them myself in the story.

2 Likes

PLEASE YES that is beautiful

2 Likes

If possible - Iā€™d love to see a few characters fight over something that was said

2 Likes

Hair pulling can be fun too :eyes:

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

BAHAHAHA! Sooner rather than later too.

What about something better than that though?

BAHAHAHAHAHA! Though a physical could get them kicked off the show. Most reality shows donā€™t allow physical violence nowadays.

I love bigger and better :heart:

True true - but wouldnā€™t that be a fun way to get kicked out?

1 Like

You want your character kicked off rather than play the game for potential love?

1 Like

I expect this. Which is another reason I have 0 clue who will be eliminated. (As well as that I donā€™t even remember who my characters votedā€¦ well I may remember one of Novaā€™s votes cause I think I remember why I picked him)

Oooh. Iā€™m looking forward to that.

1 Like