:weary:

That was from six months ago, when Sofia was going to bring it back

1 Like

oh my goodness

PLEASE me not even paying attention :sob::sob:
sorry :sob::raised_back_of_hand:
ill excuse myself

1 Like

BAHAHAHA! All gravy. (wink) You’re welcome to follow along with this SG and vote on polls if you want, just like Nil and Ethereal do.

1 Like

okay-okay, thank you! ahahah

1 Like

No worries, I love hearing from readers of all kinds. (wink) SG link is here.

1 Like

alrighty, ill check it out! thanksss ((:

1 Like

cries so many votes for noga what did she ever do :sob:

3 Likes

Do you think she’s the one leaving?

1 Like

Potentially

1 Like

Least you still have another character, right?

1 Like

Oui

1 Like

Connor only has good vibes ):

Sensing some sort of bias here.

@CrazyCaliope Honestly forgot who my characters voted for so may I get a dm?

1 Like

same for Maya

:sob: :sob: :sob: She is innocent

3 Likes

They should bond over being unwanted

2 Likes

They should :sob:

Society really hates them-

2 Likes

Friends for life

2 Likes

I mean , you can, but most creators don’t remember and voting in the polls is based on what you read not who your characters actually voted for.

1 Like

@CrazyCaliope I have a very large problem with Walker: his age. I know it’s probably too late to change it, but I just don’t understand how someone could be a detective at 22. Though he doesn’t need it, it’s extremely suggested someone who wants to be a cop, in general, should have 2-4 years of education (either an associate’s or bachelor’s degree, most likely Criminology). Then he’d need to be hired, which can take around 2 years (in between the applying process, hiring process, and then 6 months in academy training. Along with a year of supervising for some on-the-job training. The last step is gaining experience as a police officer, which can take 2-5 years minimum depending on the precinct. So, assuming everything went perfectly correct and it was he was lucky enough to be hired even with two years of active police work, he’d need to be 26.

Yes I am complaining about my own character :angry:
It angers me very much that he is that young-

3 Likes

Uh, if it was just a cop, then I wouldn’t see a problem with the age, considering that in NZ you can train to be a cop as young as 18. However, yes, you’re right, a detective is completely different. I can’t believe I didn’t pick up on that. (flushed) Though I haven’t really got properly into the nitty gritty of his life yet, and I feel like when/if I get to it, something would have clicked. Sorry.
Since not much has been mentioned about him in the posts, just tell me what you would like changed and I will do it, since he’s yours. (wink)

3 Likes