The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

Sorry, life distracted me from posting. SIGH!

1 Like

Yes. Iā€™ve had a lot of practice of searching for Caliā€™s clues.

Well, technically you and Cali both have character/s in FTD, but thatā€™s not the same as a Caliope created RP or SG.
I personally recommend looking into Caliā€™s upcoming Saw RP.
Though, thatā€™s still not the most detective work Iā€™ve done for a Cali RP/SG. Dead End Facility certainly had the most for clue/information searching.

3 Likes

choose up to three votes

chooses all three because Idk

3 Likes

Why donā€™t you think thatā€™ll happen?

Youā€™re cute.

Nawww, very cute.

DAMN! Yeah, and that one wasnā€™t even completed. SIGH. What about the Mystery SG, though I guess it never got to the mystery element.

Damn it, forgot to change it to two. Sorry.

2 Likes

I honestly feel like my motivation for joining new rps is so low right now that I have no idea if itā€™ll happen - hence the sentiment. Though I am happy to be in this SG because Iā€™ve always wanted to be in an Rp/sg with you because I highly respect your writing.

:joy:

2 Likes

@CrazyCaliope you make me wait
and then you threaten Eden :sob:
WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

Eden: Not impressed, ngl. Sheā€™s not angry per say, but her disappointment is imminent. Her arms are crossed as she steps up. She also takes notice that EVERY person she had talked to, their name was called.

Walker: Super happy he wasnā€™t chosen. Not surprised that Erick was an option, but other than that no crazy reactions.

3 Likes

Nooottt the sammeeeee

Perhaps

but again

low motivation

no time

:joy:

1 Like

(hides behind my wall as compliments are flying) Mā€¦ maybeā€¦ maybe SAW will inspire you since itā€™s a SLOW-moving RP/SG?

Iā€™m mean for making you wait, yes, but blame the others for voting that way.

DAMN IT! Nah, all gravy. Thanks.

Iā€™m sorry?

4 Likes

NO
NO ITS YOUR FAULT
SOMEHOW
STILL NOT SURE ON THAT PART YET

well Walkerā€™s a pretty level headed dude

1 Like

Thatā€™s fair. I get that. Iā€™ll taken the blame.

This is true!

1 Like

Ohh maybe.

Iā€™ll take a look at it later :relaxed:

I just mean to say that weā€™re both in the same rp but we havenā€™t intereacted at all with our characters :joy:
No ā€œsorryā€™sā€ needed

2 Likes

:nerd_face: :blush:

:blush:
Canā€™t help myself , Iā€™ll promote Saw as I can.

The Mystery SG never quite got far enough to really dive into any detective work.
Dead End Facility though, I was constantly on the search for information, which I honestly quite enjoyed the searching for it.

Saw though, its so good.
Slow paced, and justā€¦ :smiling_imp:

Yesssss :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Will tag you when itā€™s up. (wink)

We have had one conversation, no?

HEHEHEHE! And I shall keep calling you adorable.

It will make a return. Promise. After SAW goes up.
Yes, this is true. I do want that to make a return tooā€¦ one day.

TRUE! Slow isnā€™t even good enough to describe over a year of only working through four rooms. HAHAHA.

1 Like

Nope - I do not believe that we have. I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever interacted with characters of yours in any rp

1 Like

Well theyā€™re all bloody happy theyā€™re not on the list :joy:

2 Likes

Neither really would be too affected just relieved it wasnā€™t them, maybe a little sad people are leaving so soon but thatā€™s it

1 Like

Maya: Sad she was chosen.

Erick : Does not really care

Younge-ra : Meh

2 Likes

Mia: Sheā€™s surprised that sheā€™s one of the people in danger because she expected to get very far. But besides being slightly annoyed that she was picked at all, sheā€™s not toooo worried about her prospects. Someone has to go home, and she doesnā€™t really care who, as long as it isnā€™t her.

Sacha: Well he wasnā€™t chosen so like yay but also he would find it unfortunate if Danny went home because he was at least interesting to talk to. But it is what it is. He doesnā€™t really want anyone to go home since itā€™s so early in the competition; he also feels bad for picking the two people he did, even though it was at random and he had to choose someone.

2 Likes

oh i need to do this

3 Likes

SKY WHY YOU ALWAYS STALKIN

3 Likes