The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

:nerd_face: :blush:

:blush:
Can’t help myself , I’ll promote Saw as I can.

The Mystery SG never quite got far enough to really dive into any detective work.
Dead End Facility though, I was constantly on the search for information, which I honestly quite enjoyed the searching for it.

Saw though, its so good.
Slow paced, and just… :smiling_imp:

Yesssss :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Will tag you when it’s up. (wink)

We have had one conversation, no?

HEHEHEHE! And I shall keep calling you adorable.

It will make a return. Promise. After SAW goes up.
Yes, this is true. I do want that to make a return too… one day.

TRUE! Slow isn’t even good enough to describe over a year of only working through four rooms. HAHAHA.

1 Like

Nope - I do not believe that we have. I don’t think I’ve ever interacted with characters of yours in any rp

1 Like

Well they’re all bloody happy they’re not on the list :joy:

2 Likes

Neither really would be too affected just relieved it wasn’t them, maybe a little sad people are leaving so soon but that’s it

1 Like

Maya: Sad she was chosen.

Erick : Does not really care

Younge-ra : Meh

2 Likes

Mia: She’s surprised that she’s one of the people in danger because she expected to get very far. But besides being slightly annoyed that she was picked at all, she’s not toooo worried about her prospects. Someone has to go home, and she doesn’t really care who, as long as it isn’t her.

Sacha: Well he wasn’t chosen so like yay but also he would find it unfortunate if Danny went home because he was at least interesting to talk to. But it is what it is. He doesn’t really want anyone to go home since it’s so early in the competition; he also feels bad for picking the two people he did, even though it was at random and he had to choose someone.

2 Likes

oh i need to do this

3 Likes

SKY WHY YOU ALWAYS STALKIN

3 Likes

… I have this on watching, what can I say.

3 Likes

And while she has this on watching

she ignores me 99% of the time. It’s fine. i see where your priorities lie

3 Likes

WHEN HAVE YOU ATTEMPTED TO TALK TO ME RECENTLY THAT IVE IGNORED
I NEVER IGNORE YOU :sob:

2 Likes

Always ignore me :sob:

1 Like

Lexi’s kind of just go with the flow. So she’ll be eh about being chosen. The fact of the matter is someone had to be chosen and this time, it just turned out to be her. She’s also a big believer of fate and letting the world just take her where she needs to go so if she gets voted out - she wasn’t meant to be there in the first place. In other words - she’s content. Not worried or freaked out about it at all - just her usual bubbly self.

Addie: Would not be surprised at Nova and Eden - odds were that they would be chosen (familiarity of name and such). She is surprised Noga wasn’t chosen but hey - statistics aren’t always right.

Sebastian still thinks the whole process is unfair and feels bad for every one chosen. I feel like internally he’d kind of hope that Yong-rae wasn’t eliminated simply because the man was fun to talk to and there was a possible friendship forming there.

1 Like

W.H.E.N.
PM me right now, I promise I won’t ignore you.

You better hold on to this feeling cause your characters are next.

Danny: definitely nervous and doing his best to control it. Slowly keeping his breathing calm.

Connor: Relieved.

2 Likes

Damn. Is that a threat? HAHA

2 Likes

:triumph:

2 Likes

Sooo… I wanna continue writing this but I have received an answer for @astxrism’s Beckham & Lilith, @Littlefeets’ Jace and Nova, nor @Tina.G’s Maria.

Can you also PLEASE vote on the both polls on the SG thread?!

5 Likes

As for everyone else, I’m starting the part after the elimination while I wait for everyone’s reactions to bottom 5 and 3.

2 Likes