The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

You better hold on to this feeling cause your characters are next.

Danny: definitely nervous and doing his best to control it. Slowly keeping his breathing calm.

Connor: Relieved.

2 Likes

Damn. Is that a threat? HAHA

2 Likes

:triumph:

2 Likes

Sooo… I wanna continue writing this but I have received an answer for @astxrism’s Beckham & Lilith, @Littlefeets’ Jace and Nova, nor @Tina.G’s Maria.

Can you also PLEASE vote on the both polls on the SG thread?!

5 Likes

As for everyone else, I’m starting the part after the elimination while I wait for everyone’s reactions to bottom 5 and 3.

2 Likes

Sorry Cali! I thought I had done this already! (Apparently I must have thought about it at some point, cause I remember what I thought these answers would be, and just never actually typed this….)

Jace:
He does feel a bit of relief at being safe, but he doesn’t really know much about those who aren’t, so he doesn’t have much feelings towards the elimination specifically.

Nova:
Being one of the individuals up for elimination has her extremely nervous, especially since both of the girls she had spoken with previously, (Eden & Lexi) are also not safe, since their interaction had been positive.

2 Likes

No worries at all, babe. I’ve already started the part ahead of the elimination anyway. I’m on my third conversation. HEHEHE

Thank for this though. (wink)

2 Likes

Beckham:
If he knew them all better, he’d be a little sad for those who are not safe. But since he doesn’t, he’s just relieved he’s not one of them.

Lilith:
Lilith is just happy she’s safe.

2 Likes

Maria is relieved that it isn’t her, and that she won’t have to worry about being eliminated. But there’s a ping of unsatisfaction because she wasn’t an option either.

1 Like

Wicked.

1 Like

Cali if I can’t make a new character on love island can I do it here

1 Like

What? You can make more in Love Island, babe, but it’s just that right now there are six characters in waiting and it’s gonna be ages before they’re let in. So I was just saying that I’d prefer users create more later.
As for this, I’ve got all the characters. Sign-ups are closed and the two winners will be out of these characters.

1 Like

Question for anyone to answer…

Shall I post the elimination part now and then the next few parts over the next week or so. OR should I keep it back for now and wait 'til I finish everything to post it all together?

2 Likes

Ooooh… maybe wait?

1 Like

Nowww

1 Like

Hmm… that’s a little indecisive!

Yes

3 Likes

Decisions :star_struck:

2 Likes

Alright, seems I’ll be posting soon since that’s two to one.

1 Like

Is it too late to join?

1 Like