The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

@Skyler2 she mentioned that earlier!

2 Likes

Don’t know why I thought Danny was going home. Must have forgot I made him.
image → Seb is next

1 Like

Whaaat? You thought Danny was going home 'cause you thought he was someone else’s character?
And you think Sebastian is next to go home?

Haha the joke was my characters are too good to get eliminated first. “I was scared Danny would be eliminated, I must have forgotten I created him”

If he’s not careful with his words (smirk).

2 Likes

i just realized you posted :O…

2 Likes

She’s like “DUHHHH”

Go Noga, we love that

Lies, it’s a show, you have to :stuck_out_tongue:

OOP SHE REALLY WENT THERE

honestly she would have been. great character to keep around. We love mean girl energy matched with that confidence

COME BACK YONG-RAE THEY BONDED

Good :sneezing_face:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHA.Oh, man, I’ve missed you, Telly.

Interesting. Though it depends on my characters though and whether they like that. I can tell you that so five five females have meet my character. Two seem to made an immediate connection with him while one will definitely need to work on it later if she wants to be thought of.

Really? Just now? HEHEHE.

BAHAHAHA.

Got a fave who isn’t your baby, yeah?

Johnny is different. He has his own way that the producers don’t agree with but tolerate.

I know, right. I was sooo excited to write for her… but… (Giggles)

HEHEHE. You’re happy?

2 Likes

At first I would just visit to see if there was a bachelor(ette) update. But I should be more active now

That’s not good. Praying on seb’s downfall everyday.

1 Like

I don’t know why I missed the notification for it :sneezing_face:

Yes - love the classic sweetheart

Oh okay finally a host I can like

She would have been so much funnnn!! Here’s hoping she follows through with her words of “you haven’t seen the last of me”

Bash is veryyy happy. I am too, he seems great.

1 Like

WOOOOOowwWWWWWW

1 Like

HEHEHE! Awww… That’s cute.

Wait up. Were you 18 this year? Are you working or 'bout to start college?

So you hoping to eliminate other rather than invest in the bachelor(ette)s. Interesting tactic. HA

I’m not sure why either.

HEHEHE. She is quite cute.

YAY!

Ooooh… are you becoming a detective? Trying to take over from Brooke as a Cali detective?! HAHA

Wicked.

2 Likes

Hey guys, sorry, just trying to motivate myself with the other conversation posts, as I’m halfway through them and realised no one was reading/commenting on the latest post. (worried)

So just thought I’d ask the character owners of the those meeting Dean first if they’ve seen the post? If so, hope it’s okay!

@benitz786, @Kristi, @Littlefeets, & @CerealKiller

3 Likes

I keep missing alerts for the other thread :sob:

Thanks for this message

2 Likes

It’s great! I loved all of that - I’ll come back and do reactions after class <3

1 Like

Are you watching the thread?

1 Like

YAY! I’m glad.

I have finished the rest of the girls… but want to finish some of the guys conversations before I post the next half.

2 Likes

Yes! I am but for some reason, I swear it never notifies me (I don’t get that many notifications so I don’t think I’d miss it either :sob:)

2 Likes

Hmm… that’s odd. (cries) Will try to remember to tag you here from now on then.

Yes! Loved getting to see my sweet klutz Nova.

Same actually. On the last post I for some reason didn’t get a notification for it. No idea why. The only reason I had seen it before now was just cause I happened to look at the thread.

1 Like

YAY! HEHEHEHE. I love having Nova, Jace, Connor, and Danny in this again. It means that I just refresh their intros. HEHEHE.

Damn it. Maybe I should just tag people here next time.

I think @astxrism might be upset with one of my characters (or just with me) when I eventually post the first half of the guys’ meet and greets. EEK! Early apologies.

3 Likes