The Bachelor(ette) SG - sign-ups & discussion

rude

2 Likes

She can be, yes. More just tells it like it is or what she thinks. Yeah, there was only one “nice” bachelorette you guys could have voted on, sorry about that. HAHA.

Yes, though he wasn’t the only one she was rude/mean to. Have you mean reading all the others too?

1 Like

Yes. I know but Young-Rae is my boy :sob: and im more protective of him

1 Like

Aw she is really mean :((

1 Like

Fair enough then.

HAHAHA. Yeah, though it’s better than the last time I tried this and the bachelorette only told one person her real name. Honesty is better, no?

this pun left me speechless for five minutes istg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
this was amazing

*chose

also @benitz786 why is he giving me ted vibes

1 Like

HAHAHAHA ! Really?

Yes, I couldn’t resist with the suggestion I was given. HEHEHE

2 Likes

well it took me a minute to realize it’s not pronounced seal which is really embarrassing but then I realized it was soul and that left me with no idea how to continue

who suggested it :eyes:

1 Like

HAHAHAHA! This is a common misconception though, don’t worry.

Oh, his creator (Kate?) suggested that he’d be the type to give a flower and compliments. HA

1 Like

I think it was the food part that made me think seal because i, personally, dont even know what soul food is. I mean, Canada’s most known and celebrated food is poutine which isnt much to boast aboot.

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA! Soul food means food that is good for the soul. Usually basic hearty food that is home-cooked and has roots in the rural South of the U.S.

2 Likes

Biscuits and gravy!

I do think that’s hilarious

she does know her best angles

damn boy

You right tho

:joy:

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Well… damn

Poor guy

She really… woooww

huh interesting

Direct

I like it

She really said “on with it”

SHE’S SO MEANNNNN

oh god

okay she thinks he’s hot

because that was awful

But you don’t always like 90% of the ones in those boxes

at least I don’t

2 Likes

He do be, yes.
It’s the know it all-ness of it all :joy:

2 Likes

excuse me that was charming
and cute
and very well thought out

it was really the latin that did it for me

1 Like

Yes, but to the point where it almost became cheesy. It felt unnatural, almost. But I’ll have to read more of that character’s interactions to fully digest if it was forced or not.

yeah that can do it - but that was Italian, not Latin.

2 Likes

if you think that was cheesy you should see some of the birthday cards i right for people

2 Likes

No ma’am

There’s only so much cheesiness I can handle in a day and I already ate a grilled cheese for lunch :woozy_face:

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA!

That she does.

Slick?

She really is. Time to put him in his place.

Yeah, would be so funny if at the end of it all, that’s who ends up with after her saying this. Someone has to remind me of this if either Dean or Jessica have him in the six or something.

Brutal, she is.

Second time today he’s had this reference. Loving this little running joke, it’s like the whole Addy and names thing. (wink)

What?

that she is.

So you like cheese but not this cheesy? Interesting…

Depends on the chocolate and who made them.
BUT… did you like his line after she picked one? (smirk)

1 Like

Wow I thought I responded to this :frowning:
I enjoy the fact that she is very confident in herself

While she avoids the make up artists because she believes they can’t do a better job then her, Dean is kind of the opposite who just doesn’t want it.

They do seem like polar opposites - are we going to see interactions specifically with the two main bachelor/bachelorettes?

Very
Very forward too. But we love that for him.

I imagine all of Bash’s students in high school being like DAMN

Don’t worry, I’ll remind you because I simply find that hilarious and I love continuity of story (especially when its a tiny little fact like this moving from the beginning to the end). That’s if to say he even ends up in the top 6.

She does not care about ANYONE’S feelings does she?

OOO I’ll have to go back and look for it

Exactly. There’s a perfect amount of cheesiness and that wasn’t it for me :joy:

I did :joy:

It was a pretty cute interaction not going to lie.

Though he was a lil too smug about it at the end :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like