The black Rose awards - judging only

Hi!
So I don’t think a lot of you know but I am hosting an awards called ‘The Black Rose Awards’ on wattpad!
Anyone who wishes to take part in it please do check it out! And share with others as well. I want people to get recognition for their hardwork.

I am looking for both judges only now . Of course the judging and all will be done without any bias or problems.you all will be given a criteria if you wish to join…and i willl try my level best with my co host to give you the category you want to judge.

The one main condition is that the book has to be in English.

If you would like to check it out … The book is called The Black Rose Awards , author - iluvbooks5198

It’s a good opportunity for everyone. . Ask me about any details you want and the forms for entering will be put up tomorrow. Do give it a try, the book doesn’t need to be complete to be entered .

Thankyou

Tags :
@secretz @Badass_Saasha @Duckling @ohsumana @spes @mysterious_tea

6 Likes

I haven’t published yet and it’s only has a rough 1 chapter :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

ⓗⓘ
Well if you have time for a little while I will keep the forms up for a month or so. … So if you want you can still, unfortunately that’s only possible if you have at least five chapters apart from the intro and the prologue

The awards will be hosted every year from now on, so if you can’t enter this year, do try next year

2 Likes

Then I guess I won’t be able to join. My chapters aren’t ready yet. And I’m not planning them to publish now

2 Likes

That’s unfortunate, I hope you can enter it the next time it comes round :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’d love to :hugs:

2 Likes

So who won?

2 Likes

No one yet

1 Like

My amazing …forumers … I need judges for my awards …would anyone like to judge em?

If you would like to check it out … The book is called The Black Rose Awards , author - iluvbooks5198

The form is here ^

Please do check it out , really desperate for judges at this point , got so many entries …but almost no judges .

Tag anyone you think would like to do this …please help me out here

Tags ( sorry if you didn't want to be tagged)

@liyahsdiamond @OhSumana @Badass_Saasha @Duckling @ShanniiWrites @Secretz @void @anon82166736 @AlissaGrace @BlackBlood @ChaoticDeluge @anon68003072 @itsjenn_a @SkyWalker @Nessie

6 Likes

I will check it out! :thinking::new_moon::dizzy:

2 Likes

Thnx

2 Likes

I would love to, but I don’t have enough time :sweat_smile::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Can you provide me the link? I can’t find it.

It only appears black pink stuff.

2 Likes

Will send it on insta …wait

3 Likes

Aww…it’s alright

4 Likes

I clicked the link in your bio, this is what I got…

3 Likes

Oh damn i forgot to send the link…lmao…wait

3 Likes

Closed due to inactivity :zombie: