The Chaotic Gaming Shop

Here’s a little space I wanted to set up for game ideas and suggestions! I’mn a fairly avid gamer, personally, and I disavow the connotations that come with that term! :joy:

However, if you guys want me to give you a game suggestion based on your tastes, I will do my absolute best to accomodate you :eyes:

Things to keep in mind when thinking about the games you may like: the genres that you enjoy, your interests and hobbies, stories that you typically enjoy, and of course. Whether or not you’re looking for a bad time, a good time, a hard time, or a fun time :eyes:

9 Likes

I love sims and tycoon type games. I love writing/RPing, VCing, my cat, binging TV shows, and I don’t know what else…

3 Likes

Then you’d probably enjoy the Sims. I hear it’s very popular :eyes:

4 Likes

HAHAHA! Yeah, I’ve heard this too… from myself… (wink)

4 Likes

I like music and multiplayer games, preferably with a character you can control as well? :eyes:
I’m looking for a good, fun but also hard time hehe

4 Likes

This is a cool idea, I’ll stalk the thread for now :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

3 Likes

Good + Fun + Hard time is absolutely Devil May Cry. Devil May Cry 5 is gud :eyes:

Music games, eh? Multiplayer games without a character you can control? Do those exist? :eyes:

1 Like

Oui, all of those games with a social network where you have to build a city, look after pets or whatever :eyes::sparkles:
They were fun but I quickly loose interest in games without a controllable character :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Ooooh!

I mean with, but without :eyes:

1 Like

Yes, I had it explained to me that there are multiplayer games without characters to control, I didn’t think those existed.

I play Final Fantasy XIV quite often, that’s a real good multiplayer game :eyes:

1 Like

Yeet okay
I might check it out tmr

1 Like

Do you know any good games where you can control a character and have a pet duck? :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Pet duck? Hmmmm

1 Like

:pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Any Otome games to recommend? :pleading_face:

1 Like

I played a game on the PS3 called Rubadub where you play as a rubber duck and you collect little rubber ducklings!

1 Like

Wolfie would probably be the person for that, I don’t even know what ‘otome game’ really is and how it differs from ‘visual novel’

1 Like

That sounds cute :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

It was adorable :sob:

And also had an enjoyably low entry difficulty but a fun difficulty curve and very high skill ceiling, it gets really challenging and fun on later levels :eyes:

2 Likes