The Confession Thread

The confession thread used to be my favourite thread on episode forums before it got closed.:relieved:

No rules except please follow all the guidelines while you confess whatever you wish to!

So let’s… Confess?

29 Likes

Confession Thing - I once borrowed someones science notebook to catch up on notes… they never got the notebook back. I still feel bad about it.

1 Like

Happened to me once. I meant to return it but kept forgetting to bring and when I brought, I forgot to give until it was no use. And they never bothered asking either.

1 Like

It sucks when they never bother asking about it because then you forget.

1 Like

That’s so true!

1 Like

I confess I didn’t make any notebooks last year except for English and lied my way throughout the year. :joy:

1 Like

Ooh. Risque.

2 Likes

Lol, though no one ever noticed. I’d just say I’ll bring it tomorrow and by tomorrow, the teacher forgets.

1 Like

Thats actually just… sad.

Confession - I once stole a friends earring and then lost it. I never told him that I stole it and he ended up searching the whole school. It was hilarious so I didnt feel that bad.

1 Like

I confess that I once broke my brother’s arm because he kept spoiling Harry Potter for me :innocent:

6 Likes

Atleast it was for a good reason.

4 Likes

I confess- I currently have 2 library books that have been overdue for months

3 Likes

What were the books?

2 Likes

They were for a school project and about native Americans, so I doubt anyone even wanted them, but like, I still feel so guilty

2 Likes

Lmaoooo well just don’t go back to that library :joy:

2 Likes

I mean, I have to return them…

3 Likes

But do you really?

2 Likes

My friend’s dad is terrified of libraries because of a ninja book that is overdue by over 30 years

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

So I may have borrowed a friends marker for yearbook signing.

I forgot to give it back.

2 Likes