The gladiator game

This is a forum game, bit like the mafia, werewolf and infection game over on episode.

15 people (maybe more, maybe less) are in a roman camp, on a desert island, quickly running out of resources. Someone/s wrecked the boat they were supposed to take back and now they are stranded. Every evening, two people get voted for to provide entertainment. These two people have a fight to the death, odds of survival are as follows;

1. Soldier - 60% win 50% draw 40% die
  2. Gladiator 80% win 50% draw 20% die
  3. betrayer 95% win 30% draw 5% die
  4. survivor 50% win 50% draw 50% die

The only way to win is by killing the betrayers and building a new boat, which requires 5 wood, 6 sand and 4 grass. Every day, someone will be sent for supplies on the island. They will have to pm with me to get supplies, 70% fail 30% succeed.

Supplies;

Water loads going round, sustains 1 for 3 days and nights by itself. When paired with food, does 2 people
Food sustain 2 days and 1 night
Sword rare, insures a persons survival in fight when paired with shield. Otherwise increases survival chance to 80%
Shield
Same as sword
Wood, sand and grass
Gathered during day, builds boat
Herb
When paired with water and food, revives 2 from dead

Oh and by the way, the ingredients for boat must be held by no more than 4.

Powers
Soldier - investigate one person per night 80%
Gladiator - kills one person at night 85%
Survivor - role blocks one person at night 100%
Betrayer - kills one person at night or steals all of one persons supplies. 50% chance of succeed

If the betrayers get the supplies for boat, everyone else is abandoned and betrayers win

Good luck, you shall need it.

@Duckling @anon82166736 @Sophia1233 @LHT @Badass_Saasha @OhSumana @BlackBlood @Dying_Dreams @Secretz

Tag anyone else you think would be interested, I figured I’d start a game like this over here.

Tags of my own; sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged

@SugarBby69 @Spes @wanderingechoes

11 Likes

Would love join :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ll join :eyes::sparkles::+1:

Humans and not humans who might be interested too

@StarMaryGoth @bookJunkie @Jass @LHT @Secretz @Badass_Saasha @OhSumana
(Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged :eyes::sparkles::sweat_smile:)

6 Likes

Yay!

2 Likes

Guessing this will be done in a PM?

1 Like

@MeghanWrites? :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

Yes

3 Likes

Ooh I like Mafia , so I think this can be a lot of fun as well ! Count me in :grimacing:
l also have played a similar game named werewolf online before too.On the Plato app.

2 Likes

I wanna play.

2 Likes

Haha, thanks for the special tag. :joy: Is that a dare or something?

3 Likes

Also amazing game! I’ll join.

3 Likes

I’m not that active here :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:crying_cat_face::eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

K I’m in :joy:

2 Likes

Me too :joy:

1 Like

:partying_face::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy: too much love

2 Likes

Yay!

And yup everything will be done in pm

2 Likes

How many more humans and not humans do we need @MeghanWrites? I could put a link into the star cult group chat if you want :eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

There are only 6 people including @MeghanWrites at the moment. I would say go for it

1 Like