The Hideaway RP || Official Thread

The year is 3042. The current president is Robert Giles and he’s on a mission. His mission is to perfect the human race, which means that anyone he deemed ‘imperfect’ will be executed. You’re one of those imperfects. Fortunately for you, there’s one place where you can live in peace. The Hideaway, an abandoned research facility hidden in a mountain. How long can you live until you’re found?

RULES

1. You can use either 1st or 3rd person, just keep it consistent.

2. If you’re saying anything out of character, either use ORP or move it to the sign up thread, which is for RP-related chatting

3. Use proper grammar and don’t use any text abbreviations (i.e. lol, brb, etc.)

4. If you swear, please blur it using the Blur Spoiler feature, or put an asterisk

5. Sexual activity should be either time-skipped or moved to a PM once clothes start to come off

6. Cloning is allowed, just don’t go nuts.

7. Try to make your posts longer and/or more detailed so conversations don’t hit a dead-end

LINKS
FCs - Click here

Tags

@fal.renet1398 @MeghanWrites @Bexs @anon93806337 @celestialkitten @BlackBlood @LoneWolf

4 Likes

Please wait a few minutes before posting your introduction posts.

Also, your post should involve your character coming across Alex and Macy before arriving in The Hideaway

Tags

@fal.renet1398 @MeghanWrites @Bexs @anon93806337 @celestialkitten @BlackBlood @LoneWolf

3 Likes

ORP So are we already in hideaway?

1 Like

ORP: Your introduction post should be how your character got to the hideaway.

2 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Alex Martin
Alex stood in the hallway, back against the wall and one leg up. They looked beside them and smiled at Macy, who’d been their companion since they brought her to they Hideaway. For the past year, they’d been rescuing other people like them and bringing them to this sanctuary hidden in the mountains. “Well Macy, I think today’s been productive.” They signed to her.

Macy Rivers
Macy sat next to Alex on the floor, looking up at them. She smiled at Alex and nodded, happy that the two of them were able to help others and save them from meeting the same fate as her brother. “Yeah, I think so too.” She signed back to them.
Alex and Macy are approachable together

Percy Alence
Percy sat down on his bed, his knees up to his chest. He wanted to forget today. He felt bad for leaving his grandmother, but he wasn’t sure if he could trust her. So he ran. He was in the forest, worried about getting lost when he came across two people, who approached him, asked if he was imperfect and when he responded yes, offered him a home. He agreed to go with them, but couldn’t remember their names. He decided to stop moping and go meet some new people, so he left his room.
Approachable

1 Like

Ashley Caremoza
Ashley grumbled as she hiked up the hill. Stupid Robert Giles She tripped over a root. Stupid tree She say two girls plus another guy. She walked over to them very p!ssed off. But she put a fake smile on. “Hi, I’m Ashley. I’m looking for the hideaway.”

@/Caticorn
@/LoneWolf

2 Likes

ORP: Did I respond to soon? Sorry…

2 Likes

ORP: A little, but it’s fine.

1 Like

ORP: I’ll delete my comment and make a new one if you want?

1 Like

ORP: legit I responded as soon as Cat posted hers

1 Like

ORP: I was about to start responding to your reply right now. My bad…

1 Like

Sage
I looked up from my phone to see a girl standing in front of me. She was smiling, but I could tell it was fake. “Hi” I mumbled.

@Bexs

1 Like

Ashley
She continued to fake smile at her. “Hello, i’m offly tired of waiting to find this hideout. Do you know where it is?”

@LoneWolf

1 Like

ORP: I’m a girl lol

ORP: Sorry

1 Like

ORP: Try to keep and OOC or ORP conversations on the sign up thread.

2 Likes

Sage
Sage rolls her eyes. “Follow me.” Sage leads Ashley to the entrance. “Here we are.”

1 Like

Ashley
“Thaaanks. Do I need to talk to someone about getting in or can I just walk on in?”

1 Like

Sage
This is why I don’t like talking to people. They either ask a lot of questions or want to hold a conversation with you. “I don’t know, just go in” Sage says sounding aggravated. Sage continues to look at her phone.

1 Like