The New Tag Form

If you are running an event, RP, SG, Forum Game or other forums-related thing that requires a tag, I now have a form to help you!

I think this might concern both the @Announcements people and the @RPers!

Please make sure to fill out the form in advance, as I work two jobs and only have the weekends to check through all of this!

53 Likes

Cool idea, I’ll consider doing this for the poll battle :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
Would anyone be interested in a poll battle tag to get informed about new poll battle threads/ poll battle related announcements?

• Yes, I like that idea!
  • No
  • It would be cool if there was one, but I’m also okay without having one
  • I’m not interested in the poll battle but like polls

0 voters

(Please choose the last option if you’re not interested in poll battles, so it won’t influence the poll for those who are interested in it :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:)

7 Likes

This is awesome!

I don’t have anything to use it for, but eye love the idea :grin:

So could this be implemented with group chats like the Game club, book club, cults and so on? Or is it mainly just for threads on the main area of the forums?

2 Likes

Oui, it’s a tag for a group, so you can use it on the main forum or in group pms (like the ForumStaff tag for example) :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you! Then I will submit the necessary forms once I get the permissions from everyone.

1 Like

Should we have a guy tag? to tag all the guys?
Just because… hehe

7 Likes

I submitted one for my Hazbin rp :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I filled this form a while ago but it didn’t do anything

Yes I’m sorry about that. I’ve been on a mental health break, but I’m going to be doing them tomorrow

5 Likes

Are you okay now? :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’m getting there :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m here if you wanna talk :pray:t4:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:

2 Likes

I submitted a tag not very long ago (don’t remember when) but the rp already started so I was wondering when it would be done? (No rush babes)

1 Like

@ChaoticDeluge :smiley:

2 Likes

Getting done today, lovely :hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks hun :raised_hands:t4::heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

bump! I just submitted a form!

3 Likes

was it for the spammers

2 Likes