The Selection - Official RP Thread

“It’s no shock you’re not a talker when it was normal to you to not talk throught the whole work day.” Andrea noted. For once she didn’t trail off, saying a lot but not saying anything with it. To Wren’s question she answered. “Yeah, it actually makes perfect sense.” Andrea didn’t realize how funny her statement was until Wren reacted to it which led Andrea into a fit of giggles. “It sure would.” Andrea said half through giggles but then all of a sudden got serious. “Although, the opposite doesn’t sound ridiculous, it sounds scary. Imagine how spooked you would be if during the night time you suddenly heard birds call as if it was the morning. Me and sudden, unexpected noises in pitch black night, don’t go well together.”

@Ouijaloveletters

2 Likes

The lady of Lavender shook her head and Cesar internally scoffed. He had wanted to say, then would you PLEASE leave, a man needs to release stress through smoking, but that would be a tad rude and Cesar didn’t feel like being fired, well not till his sister leaves the place that’s it. Internally, he sighed. Was it a sin for a man to want to smoke a blunt in this palace? “Then you really shouldn’t be here lady.” Cesar told the brunette. The brunette, the girl or Lady in lavender, whatever title is preferred was of normal standard height for a girl- not too impressive, not too shocking nor short. She had soft features that locked and keyed with each other to make quite a pretty face fit for the big screens. “This place is dangerous Lavender.” the danger in question being a 20 year old man who just really wants to use a blunt and sigh about missing his cute baby sister and having to continue fcking studying. Cesar also had to do normal guard duties that didn’t involve personal reasons and although those duties haven’t fully started yet, Cesar was already tired. There was no action and Cesar was a georgina who lived for action, he needed the danger (right after a good ol blunt for rest) the passion. “Ladies of the selected shouldn’t put themselves in dangerous situations.” Cesar added, which just meant, ‘in the nicest way possible, please leave, I can’t smoke with you here.’ “The stench of smoke from the guards working is evident of that.”

@Madilnel

1 Like

“Yeah, I’m not much of a people person. I’ve never had many friends, but I was ok with that.” Wren stated. Andie burst into a fit of giggles, leading to Wren nearly doubling over from laughter. “I’m not exactly sure why we’re laughing, but I like it.” They wheezed, practically on the floor. After calming down, Wren straightened up, catching their breath. “That was fun.” They shuddered when Andie mentioned birds calling in the night. “Yeah, that’s going to be a no from me. Not happening.”
@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Andie

2 Likes

// Orchad //
Sanura nodded in response to his comment. "It’s true that most of the lower castes do feel like manual labor. But there are other options; for example, my parents are forest rangers from the nature reserve behind our house. That was how they managed to find me within 2 days while it was an area so large as some countries are. Sanura smiled at his compliment. “That’s the thing… I was going crazy with my own self-pity and was too tired to hold on to that dream that I knew would never come true. I started to change myself into someone in control. that’s probably why I get so toxic now when someone tells me what to do. I want to be in control my own life and if other people want to direct someone’s life they should just mind their own and let me alone” she chuckled with a nonchalant shrug.

I don’t want to be indoors. All my life I grew up outside, I’m not going to sit inside in a boring office job" she firmly refuses. “My life is outside, it always has been and that’s something I refuse to give up” she adds with a softer tone to it.

Sanura thinks back to her rehabilitation period. “for me it wasn’t the physical build up. Every step was progress and soon that helped with perseverance. It was mental that was tough. I didn’t want to settle for not being able to do what I could before. I didn’t want to taking it easy and more than I could handle, and every moment I sat still I was torturing myself with the idea that if I had never climbed that tree, it never would have happened.you become so determined to punish yourself that you end up in a very dark place of yourself” she explains before falling silent for a while. "maybe that’s why i’ve decided now to stop giving a fuck and live my life like me want to.

Sanura listened to his story, short but vulnerable. “perhaps you just got freedom by making his dream come true, free from the guilt…a way of closure” she explains.

Then she gives him a gentle shoulder punch. “Charming has nothing to do with that, my friend, charming people can be the biggest jerks and I don’t need them in my life. If I tolerate you, you’ll be fine,” she jokes.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Thomas

1 Like

// walking around //

Alviva noticed that there were many things she did with Camila that she had never been able to do before…dared to do. Camila had a warm and soft demeanor and Alviva knew she wouldn’t judge her if she did something wrong. There was always the constant fear that Eloise would walk by and speak to her, but even those worries seemed to fade into the background as she talked to her. Camila showed her a warmth she had never seen in her environment…had felt. She felt safe with Camila, safer than with her own family.

Alviva nodded agreement with Camila about the Caste. “It’s actually very strange that the high caste members who sometimes visit my parents often talk about failed genes that are passed down from low families. And that you can see from our family that everyone who was born high was also born with the skills to stay high. They said that a family is only as strong as their worst relative. And that it is better for a family to give up a low-skilled child than to have the whole family be brought down” she poundered. “Do you think that’s really being done,… high caste kids who are… rejected by their families because they can’t live up to the caste’s expectations?” she asks, partly for her own fear and worry.

The moment Camila complimented her on her singing skills, she blushed. “Thank you” she says softly and shyly tucks her hair behind her ear. “The acoustics of a big empty house helps a lot to find your good tone” she jokes and then she looks at camila and gently nudges her shoulder with her own. “What about you? what are you proud of?” she then asks, wondering what she would answer since Alviva was impressed at what a pure person Camila was.

@Jass - Camila

1 Like

cooltext428375031139515
Leah nodded as Darina asked her if she had really thought so. After all, Dariana had truthfully helped her get rid of most of the pain, nearly instantly. “I would say you’re welcome, but I am just saying facts. You are a natural at this” she said as she pointed at the ankle, and gave Dariana a smile. She could see it had made Dariana happy to hear, and Leah was happy she at least could do something in return. “I’m sure to find you if I have another injury,” she said with a chuckle. She now trusted Dariana to take care of her if it would be needed, which was not something she did easily. She had been forced her whole life to take care of herself and her younger siblings, to bite through her pain because there were more important things to worry about.

“Wo- wow” she stuttered "I think that might be the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. What Dariana had said meant a lot to her, as it was exactly what she wanted to be. “Might need your help on that fanciness” she said with a smile. She thought for a bit about what would be a good question to ask, until she settled on: “What would be the proper way to introduce myself to the Prince tomorrow?” While with Dariana she had been able to just mirror her interactions more or less, the Prince and Leah were in no way equals. She knew she most likely had to introduce herself in a different way than he would introduce himself to her. Any advice on this she could get would prove very useful, she thought.

@Kristi - Dariana

2 Likes

cooltext427968479023745
“You’re right. You’re absolutely right” she said, followed by laughter. Austin had truly scared her. This had been a wake-up call for her. Not to stop breaking rules, no, simply to be much more careful about how she would go about it in the future. “For a minute I was legit scared I might be sent home already. Or worse” those last words came out very softly.
“I’m not actually trying to win the prince over” it had come out before Amanda realized. “But you are right, it was a stupid and unprepared action” As soon as Austin talked about brewing beer, it brought a mischievous smile on Amanda’s face “I’m 100% in.” Brewing beer wasn’t completely new to Amanda, she had done it a few times with some friends, but this was a completely different story. She enjoyed how risky it was here. “Won’t the smell instantly give it away though?” she pondered. The few times she had done it, there had always been a strong smell. She wasn’t sure there was any way to hide that.
Jane Austen, Amanda’s thoughts were stuck on her for a second. She had been forced to read one of her books in school, but it had been an awful book in Amanda’s opinion. “Austin,” she said when her thoughts were back on track. She thought the name fitted the girl perfectly “I’m glad I did run into you” she truly was. She had feared how she would fit in with a group of girls who were all about the Prince, graceful and superficial. No, in Austin she felt she had found someone who she would actually be able to get along with perfectly fine.
“Hey, thanks, that’s some useful advice, defo will use that in the future” she said “And you better watch your back, my revenge will be sweet” she said. She knew for certain she wanted to prank Austin back, she just had to find the right moment to do so.

@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Austin

1 Like

cooltext427968596806091
“I know for a fact that happens” she said, disappointed she had to give this harsh truth to Alviva “One of my good friends was actually a caste two once, but fell out with her parents and was demoted to a caste eight. She was lucky enough the family of one of her friends was willing to pay for her to become a six.” she still felt anger boiling up inside this about this “She’s so lovely, and it’s just so messed up how the system works, she didn’t deserve this.” Alviva actually reminded Camila much of her friend. “No te preocupes, don’t worry, I’m sure it won’t happen to you. I’m sure your parents will be proud of you seeing you here.” she grabbed Alviva’s hand and said “You’re amazing, please never forget that or doubt yourself”. Camila had the feeling Alviva had asked that for herself, as she noticed the hesitation in her voice. So she had wanted to reasure her.

She laughed at Alviva’s joke “I can imagine, it must have great acoustics. Just as the acoustics here”, she illustrated by singing a few sentences of a lullaby:

La lechuza, la lechuza. Hace shhh, hace shhh.
Hagamos silencio. Como la lechuza. Que hace shhhh.

She was singing very softly, dramatically articulated the lyrics and acted along by putting her finger in front of her mouth at the shhhh’s. Even if it wasn’t always fully on key, she delivered the message of the song with love. “It’s a song I used to sing for my siblings all the time. It’s about an owl and being silent to sleep.” she explained with a smile on her face.

“What I’m proud of?” she repeated the question as she thought. “Besides being a Latina and a big sister?Uhmmm.” she hesited before saying “Photography is my passion. I actually won an award for best nature picture in a province wide competition for upcoming talent” she looked at her feet as she said this. She was proud of it, especially as it had made her father proud of her, but she didn’t like to brag. It made her feel quite shy and uncomfortable. “I actually took my camera with me, so let me know if you want to be my model some day.” she said with a subtle wink, not sure whether Alviva would take her up on that offer. Camila however though Alviva seemed very photogenic, she would come across very angelic like. It brought out creativity in Camila, and she was already thinking about places with the best lighting and the best composition.

@Meekepeek - Alviva

1 Like

After what felt like years of anticipation, the day had finally come. Edith could barely contain her excitement. A once in a lifetime opportunity to meet the royal family and gain more attention from the public. And if she played her cards correctly, she’d end up marrying the prince and reaching the top.

The plan was simple. Edith wanted to present herself as a polite, kindhearted and beautiful lady, fit to be royalty. As long as she left a good impression on the public, the other contestants and of course the royal family, then the position as future queen would be hers. She planned to get to know the prince first, adjusting her personality to fit whatever he wants. And if she didn’t manage to win, she could always twist the narrative and make herself look like a victim.

“Don’t push yourself too hard, sweetheart! Your father and I will always be proud of you, no matter what.” her mother spoke.

Edith sighed, pulling herself out of her thoughts. “I understand your concern, but where’s the fun in that? I refuse to let this chance pass by me without trying my very best.” she replied, walking out of the door.

“You truly are something special.” Edith’s father smiled. “Good luck out there, and don’t forget we love you!”

“I love you too.” Edith turned around, waving goodbye to her parents. She pushed her worries to the back of her mind, straightening her shoulders and putting on a confident smile. She had to win.

At last, they arrived at Angeles. The flight felt like it would last forever. As Edith faced the crowd, smiling and posing for photos came naturally to her. She signed as many autographs as asked, as well as taking selfies with the fans. She wanted to give the public a good impression early on, though her status as a celebrity certainly helped.

Edith walked towards the palace, her smile and posture unchanged from the second she left her home. She had to keep her composure and be careful not to let anything slip.

After a makeover, palace tour and meeting with the maids, on top of the flight, it was a surprise Edith didn’t pass out. As much as she wanted to collapse, the excitement refused to let her fall asleep. She waved goodbye to her new maids, thanking them for the chat, as she headed to the theater. As she walked down the halls, she couldn’t help but admire the decorations, lost in thought.

Approachable

1 Like

ICECREAMYPERSONALUSE-Bold

Dariana grinned at that. She had a real patient, like someone to take care of- the same way her mother had her patients and Dariana, Dariana had someone. Leah Fisher was truly an intriguing human being, she defied everything about life that is supposed to make sense. “And I’ll always do my best to assist.” Dariana said with a short bow. And She will, Dariana will take good care of Leah and any of her future patients injuries, she would truly make herself her mother’s daughter and be one of the best doctors ever. Her ednos and otho won’t get in the way too, after all she wasn’t striving to be a nutrisionist, she was striving to be a Family medicine physicians, Internists or a Cardiologists.

Dariana had told Leah to go ahead when she said she needed help on the fanciness, a small maiden smile on her face. Her smile had dropped internally when she had heard the question (internally but not externally because Dariana learnt from the best on masking feelings that might come off as ‘distasteful’)

“What would be the proper way to introduce myself to the Prince tomorrow?”

It was not like Dariana truly cared about the Prince nor the selection- she cared a bit about the selection, in a way that a little part of her wants to win. For reasons that it would be beneficial for mother, Alex and her if Dariana won and how it would open more opportunities for her. Dariana also felt like she would be more graceful, more like her mother if she was a true queen but she also didn’t care much about winning because all Dariana truly desired was making her mother proud and being a doctor was part of her long dream (she wasn’t sure how exactly she could be a queen and a doctor, those two things didn’t mix and weren’t proper for a queen to do and if Dariana was to be a queen, then she would have to be a proper one. She could not be a noble of such power and treat it like it was simply just a title, because Dariana knew better, and even if it was just a title, titles did exist for a reason). She stared at Leah, if she didn’t win and Alex didn’t win, then she did want Leah to be the Queen. It would open so many doors for Leah and society and life would make sense. A girl like Leah shouldn’t be of such poor birth (economically) so Dariana smiled, yes Dariana would help Leah, Leah deserved and needed it.

“The proper way?” Dariana said her upper lips curled. “Sometimes the prince might kiss a lady’s hand when introducing himself, sometimes he might not. If he does the kissing introduction, then you curtsy and give a polite smile.” Dariana explained, “You introduce yourself by bowing your head down respectfully, for example.” Dariana bowed her head, her right hand hanged in the air, she pretended like there was a hand holding it- the hands of the crowned prince, she wondered if the Prince’s hands would be soft and comforting or rough from training, “Dariana Tiergan, your royal highness. I am pleased to meet you.” And if not that, Dariana had said to Leah, “Or 'Dariana Tiergan of Providence.” It was the less formal but yet still proper way of greeting a royal you just met when in confusion and the better way if the royal looks ‘friendly’ or a better term, doesn’t seem to care much for highly formal greetings, Dariana explained with a small smile.

“If the Prince doesn’t kiss your hand, then you can simply curstie or give a small bow and introduce yourself as I said before.” Curtsying, now in this century was fairly ‘outdated’ in a way that meant people didn’t do that on the daily basis anymore, preparing french kisses. But curtsying was still the proper way of greeting someone from a really high class or for people who didn’t like touches. When Dariana would see people trying to do ‘properly’ curtsie when her mother was near, she would laugh internally at the obvious mistakes they would make. Was that rude of her? Probably but she was young and couldn’t help it. It still amused her today but she found it fairly cute too. They were trying hard to give a good impression and even if it wasn’t the right way, it still expressed the gesture quite well and that was why it amused Dariana. It was funny cute and respectful all at the same time.
Dariana loved curtsying, even when not needed (towards her familiar friends) because the greeting was a really intriguing greeting to her and she wanted to show that she respected and held her friends at a high esteem in her own little ways.

@Jass

1 Like

Early Evening - Hallway - with Enzo

Rosalie gave a slight nod in response to Enzo’s statement of everything that meets her satisfaction would be to his. “How long will it be until the girl’s maids arrive, and which province is she from?” she questioned, wanting to know all of the details available. “Good, make sure the new guards are aware of proper procedures and emergency protocols. With the selected here there are far more opportunities for error, and I fear that until my brother is crowned king, there is a far greater risk of rebel attack.” Until her brother’s coronation, Illea had no king, which only showed weakness. It would have been understandable had he still been a child, but he wasn’t simply a child. He was nearly 19 years old, making him of age to rule. New Asia could decide to take advantage of that weakness, or the rebels, they could easily see this as the opportune time to strike. They had no king, the prince who would be taking the throne had yet to show anything to instill himself as a capable figure, the selection was a distraction, and they were still grieving. “Are there any other sitations i should know about or any gaps in security? And please, if there is the staffing, ensure a guard is stationed by the stairway to the third floor. I do not yet trust the selected to keep a distance from my brothers’ bedrooms.”

@/LunaticLeviTheSecond

3 Likes

After Wren responded by saying she wouldn’t like hearing a bunch of birds calling out into the night, Andrea agreed with a nod of the head, but after that neither of them knew what to add to further this conversation. A few seconds of non exactly uncomofrtable but not really comfortable silence later, Andrea decided to pick the conversation back up again because standing there not taliking, they both looked approachable to other ladies, so Andrea said “So you make jewellery … Do you like to wear it too? And what is your favorite jewellerry to wear?”

@Ouijaloveletters - Wren

Thomas listened to Sanura speak and as she kept responding to his suggestions he kept changing his advice to her, but now he decided to give up on advising her. Seems like she’s determined and already knows what the answer to her problems is and she doesn’t need anybody’s advice, she doesn’t need help. She needs to be outside, where she’s in her element, running or doing physical activity freely. Just because she can’t profesionally do sports, doesn’t mean she can’t do them recreativley and she knows it.
“Well maybe your parents are right to worry about your back in positions of manual labor, but sending you somewhere to get married in order to solve your problems is so passe.” He said jokingly, but he also meant those words. “But you’re a strong willed girl, if I can tell from the few minutes I’ve known you and something tells me you’re never lost, just in the wrong place. That way you’re not lost in here, you still know where you want to go and what you want to do, you’re just in the wrong place and you know it and you’re activley trying to get out of it and not hiding how you don’t belong here.” He said.

“Could be.” Thomas said, pondering her words. He knew it’s not true. What he said isn’t true and he knows it and even though he should feel free, he doesn’t … Not when he thinks of his father and how much he misses him. “I’ve deserved everything that came my way.” He said, with a bowed head. “See, I’ve never liked my father and always wanted to be free of my family. And then he got sick and for the first time I connected with him in his … deathbed.” The last word was hard for Thomas to say out, since it suddenly became difficult for him, thinking of his father dying. “And I was only a good son for him when things went sour for him and I feel so bad for it. I should’ve tried connecting with him sooner. And I deserved him dying as soon as I started loving him because I was such a poor son, I deserved to have love stripped away from me like this, the same way I deprived my father of love when I was a boy.” Thomas said. “Maybe that is why flirtation is my favorite way to joke now.” Thomas realized what he said is stupid and retracted his statement. “Actually no, flirtation is more connected with lust than love, forget I said anything.” He said.

@Meekepeek - Sanura

“You think we might get in trouble? I don’t see why we should get in trouble for brewing beer, it says nothing against it in the rules so I suppose it’s okay. In fact I would be more worried with stealing beer from the palace than making the drinks I want to have while residing in the palace.” Austin said. "And even if we get ‘caught’ " Austing used her fingers on the words caught to emphasize what she meant. “they can only give us a warning saying you shouldn’t do that in the castle. For now, nobody said anything about it and there’s nothing in the rules about it. And brewing beer isn’t a crime, especially not a malum in se act so it’s not expected of everybody to not do it unless it’s explicitly banned in some sort of unwritten rule.” Austin railed off in anger at the idea of her considering something like that against the rules, but finding stealing okay.

“Now … Man … You’re ruining the fun. A prank or a joke should be spontaneous, if you’re having a revenge prank I can only get behind it if somebody pranked you and they went too far or if somebody keeps pranking you and you’ve had enough. For any other reason I find it as person seeing how funny or cool the prank was and deciding for ‘revenge’ to seem just as cool or fun. Like a sellout.”

@Jass - Amanda

3 Likes

"The lady in question is a … " Enzo took a second to remeber her name since it was a bit long and somewhat of a mouthfull. “Lady Emberlynn Meadow Draughtsman.” He was happy to remeber it in front of the Princess although he was nervous she wouldn’t like him. “She asked to only have maids from Finnley, the same province as her. Getting the maids here in time wouldn’t be a problem, but it took longer because due to the circumastances we were suspicious of that request and even more suspicious of the maids avalaible. We had to pick maids we thought were least suspicious so that’s why we’re getting them late, but they’ll be here by tonight if all goes well. Hopefully, they’ll be rested enough to start working first thing in the morning.” He said.
Are there any other situations I should know about or any gaps in the security? Enzo didn’t know if he should answer that question with the truth. The truth is, with the situation as it is, there’s no way to tell, since the selection prompts new faces to constantly be around the castle in close proximity to the family at all times, new maids and more guards being hired for the occassion who also have access to a whole lot of places during their work and the amount they can overhear or find out while living and working here is … Well it’s all one huge gap in the security. Especially if the newly hired guards to help keep the girls in order turn out to be working with rebels or against the family, Enzo didn’t know if troubling the Princess would be the right think to do … But still he decided for it. “I’m sure you know as well as me that the Selection could bring a lot of security problems, but we can’t go against tradition in favor of security, that would cause either a rebellion or a revolution or both. But as soon as a security problem arises I’ll be sure to tell you, ma’am.” He said and faced towards her as she suggested a guard. “Consider it done Princess. I’ll guard that section myself if all else fails.” He knows he wouldn’t be doing his best guarding horny teenagers away from each other, but the Princess being tempted by somebody into premarital seggs might just prove him unworthy and not fit to rule in the eyes of the kingdom and he knows it would be for the best not only because it’s in the rules but it also saves face of the Prince and the Lady involved.

“Now if you have no objection, I should return to my duty.” He politely suggested that he has no more information for her today, or at least at this moment. When she allowed him to go, he saluted her and left. He didn’t actually have anything to do, but he had no more to say, and he didn’t want to be in a conversation with the Royals any longer than he had to, and he felt the princess have the same attitude from the little he saw of her. That’s why he decided, in order to be able to stay awake tonight in order to do some tasks that will be needing done later on, he made himself some coffee in the kitchen and, even though there were people there he said nothing to either of them, but they whispered among themselves about him. As he was walking out of the door he heard his name being said and he turned his head wondering who needed him only to realize somebody was gossiping about him but their volume controll was so poor he could hear what was supposed to be a whisper far away from him. As he was both exiting and turning his head, in that split second he hit something and his cup of black coffee came crashing to the floor.
A maid, who was carrying so many towels that stacked on her hands they impacted her vision, so she was unknowingly walking too close to the wall and couldn’t see a door there, let alone one opening right before her eyes … Probably because right before her eyes was a stack of towels. At the moment of impact, the maid managed to keep most of the towels up, with only two or three falling down. But the towel at the botom, her apron and his uniform, along with the two towels that fell to the ground, were now all stained with coffee and both of them had to go to the laundry room in order to find a replacement for their stained clothes and put the old ones to be washed.
“I’m sorry, I didn’t see you” He said as he knelt down to pick up the now stained towels of the ground.

@Littlefeets - Princess Rosalie
@idiot.exe - Does this work?

1 Like

They lapsed into a comfortable silence, and Wren was content with that. After a couple minutes, Andie then spoke up, asking them if they wore jewelry and what their favorite jewelry was. “I do, yes.” They said, holding up their hand. “I really like rings, as you can see. Honestly, I just like jewelry. What about you? If you tell me what you like, I can probably get it.” Wren said, spinning one of the rings around their finger. “Oh, what’s your birthday? I can tell you your birthstone. Mine is Alexandrite, pearl and moonstone. June 25th. If you’d like, I can give you something with your stone. I don’t mind.” They shrugged.
@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Andie

Wren’s rings.

2 Likes

”well I haven’t brought many, only my current favourites, some Jane Austen, Oscar Wilde, Shakespeare, to the lighthouse, gatsby, etc ” she said. Okay maybe it was a bit many… but hey a nervous girl needs her books packed okay?

”when your expectations from yourself are too harsh it isn’t good, because then most likely so is your judgement of yourself. ” she added in response to her words. It was never easy to try and live up to an imaginary standard, and although Fabianne wasn’t in the exact same situation as Emberlynn, she still felt like she could understand and in some way even relate to the way she was feeling about her life. It felt good to feel like she wasn’t the only one who wasn’t trying to ignore her own problems all the time like everyone else did. It just felt real, genuine… ”whether or not you come out of here a princess, remember, you do deserve it, not because anyone said it, but simply because you’re worthy of good things” she then proclaimed. Saying all these things wasn’t the easiest most naturally flowing words that could come out of one’s mouth, but for some reason, Fabianne felt hopeful, grateful, confident… so why not give that to her hopefully newfound friend.

It wasn’t the first time people have expressed their initial expectations of her as someone who was raised in a rather lower class household, what they didn’t understand was that castes were not made in order to become personalities. ”I guess some things aren’t as simple as they appear” she added, in the exact way these words were once said to her in the past.

I’m sorry it took years and ages :smiling_face_with_tear: // @jass Embernn

1 Like

Late Evening - with Fabianne

It was getting late, most had gone to bed, or were nearing ready for bed. Kit however was not. Kit found himself walking down one of the hallways when he heard music. He stepped inside the room the music was coming from only to find a girl in a simple white dress sitting at the piano. He couldn’t see her face, so he didn’t know who she was, but one thing he did know was that her music was beautiful.

Slowly, he walked towards her and the piano. He wasn’t trying to disrupt, he just wanted to listen. Until eventually there came a slight pause, and Kit decided to say something. “You’re really good. I’m guessing you play often?” he said with a smile, which brought her attention towards him. It was her. Not just any one of the selected, but the girl who was stuck on his mind after he saw her picture. What was her name again? He had gone over it multiple times in his head the day before, wanting to be able to remember if he met her, as he was much better with faces than he was with names, but that was all gone now. Though, in that moment, did he even remember his own name?

@/CerealKiller

1 Like

”either way always keep an eye open, just for safety” she responded and shrugged lightly. Clearly, there are and always will be rats around, that’s just human nature, as ugly as it is, it can’t really be avoided can it?

Margo raised her brow with a playfully competitive smile as Lore claimed to be able to beat her in a horse race. She might not be good at everything but beating her in a race won’t be an easy thing to do. Maybe all bark no bite, but in that case, girl can run. Trust. ”Could be if it wasn’t impossible” she smirked, ”but you’re more than welcome to try”

@Kristi

1 Like

Elijah laughed ”who knows, but he’d be lucky to have me as a brother in law I’m fcking awesome” he said, technically in a humorous manner but it wasn’t wrong, so just facts.

The more he thought about what it meant that she could potentially marry the prince and all, the less it made sense in his mind. He remembered her as a kid and now she was in a place where she could potentially get married to the prince and even become queen and these facts just didn’t seem to click in his brain.

”maybe a convenient relationship, I don’t know about true love though, it’s pretty rare” he replied with a shrug. It wasn’t like he wasn’t rooting for it, nor it meant he didn’t believe in romance, but in a way it just felt to him like two people who are put in a semi-arranged marriage relationship aren’t really prone to true love, maybe infatuation and a good relationship and chemistry, but he doubted the possibility of something truer than that coming out of these things. ”but who knows”

@Madilnel

1 Like

late evening • with Kit

She was completelylost in her own world, playing her heart out when an unexpected presence began talking to her.

“You’re really good. I’m guessing you play often?”

Fabianne smiled at the compliment, ”thank you,” She replied with a smile and turned around to see who it was, she recognized his face, she had seen him before but in that moment she just couldn’t fit the face to the person. Either way, he was rather good looking. Turning around to see that standing and watching her wasn’t exactly something she could complain about. ”I’ve been playing since I was a little child” she then said, ”couldn’t sleep, trying to relax a bit” she said, turning around in her piano stool to face the man in front of her a little better
”couldn’t sleep either?” she then asked him casually, flashing him a nice smile

@Littlefeets

1 Like

:cherry_blossom: Maid of Rosemary Edith Dolloway :cherry_blossom:

Assigned as a maid of one of the candidates!?

Daisy could barely believe her ears. As the youngest staff member and one who only recently began working, an opportunity like this was golden. She almost couldn’t help but think they pitied her because of the situation she’s in, but she wasn’t complaining.

Daisy had met up with Edith earlier, but the talk didn’t last too long. She seemed kind, someone Daisy wouldn’t mind serving. She’s heard of Edith because of her numerous acting and modeling roles, but she’s never really cared too much. Though now, serving such a celebrity was an honor. She had to find out as much about Edith as possible, all so she could suck up to her.

Edith headed off somewhere, so Daisy had some time to kill. Walking through the palace halls, she ran into one of her fellow maids. She couldn’t remember her name, but her face seemed familiar enough. It was fine, as long as she didn’t mistake a candidate for a maid…

“Hey!” Daisy ran up to Amalia, waving. “So, I heard you were also assigned a special position?”

@LunaticLeviTheSecond ~ Amalia Baker

1 Like