The Selection - Signups

me as well, but ill start crafting!

1 Like

Great!

1 Like

@Jass can you link your girl response so i can reply?

1 Like
1 Like

i always write a lot for Dariana but that’s just because Dariana thinks a lot and is an overthinker compared to my other characters.

Approachable Character & Active Interactions List

Approachable Characters

Character (@) | Time of interaction (if specified) | Location (if specified) | Link to post (if there is one)

Rosalie (@/Littlefeets) | Breakfast | Dining Room |
Gemma (@/Littlefeets) | Breakfast | Dining Room |
Kit (@/Littlefeets) | Breakfast | Dining Room |

Current Interactions
Character (@/) - Other Character (@/) | Time of interaction | Location

Jake (@/Jass) - Cohen (@/Madilnel) | Time of interaction | Location
Beckett (@/Littlefeets) - Sanura (@/Meekepeek) | Just before breakfast 10AM | Hallway
Beckett (@/Littlefeets) - Cecelia (@/astxrism) | Breakfast 10AM | Sitting Room
Beckett (@/Littlefeets) - Seraphina (@/astxrism) | Breakfast | Sitting Room
Wren (@/Ouijaloveletters) - Amanda (@/Jass) | Before Breakfast | Location
Alviva (@/Meekepeek) - Camila (@/Jass) | Before Breakfast | Location
Azra (@/Madilnel) - Fabianne (@/CerealKiller) | Breakfast | Dining Room
Kaia (@/idiot.exe) - Drew (@/bpalmer) | Breakfast | Dining Room
Aydan (@/Tina.G) - Leah (@/Jass) | Breakfast | Dining Room
Leonzio (@/Meekepeek) - Andrea (@/LunaticLeviTheSecond) | Before Breakfast | Location

3 Likes

Alright guys just a couple announcements!

I’ve added the list of approachable characters and current interactions to this thread! Make sure to update it with your characters’ interactions and if they’re approachable! (The post is linked at the top of this thread, and will be linked at the top of the chat and rp threads too)

And for the second announcement, we now have a group tag! @TheSelection
For any announcements in the future and the new days, I will be using this tag instead of tagging you all indivisally, so make sure you are in this tag so you don’t miss out on anything!

Tags just in case I missed adding anybody to the group tag

@Jass @astxrism @Tina.G @Kristi @Meekepeek @Ouijaloveletters @Madilnel @LunaticLeviTheSecond @duck @phnx @CerealKiller @idiot.exe @bpalmer @Caticorn @raviola @katabasis

6 Likes

Ayy an approachable list

(Also I think it’s better to do tags like @/idiot.exe so it doesn’t tag people every time there’s an edit)

1 Like

Yeah.

1 Like

Yeah might be. So if someone wants to change that next time its edited it they can

2 Likes

Did that!

1 Like

On another note, I finally submitted the third maid
Now I have another character free!

1 Like

She is in the fcs now and you are free to use her

1 Like

It’s been a while since continuing my commentary on the characters. So, I thought I would do some more. I’m doing a few of the submitted characters now, and I do more later

My commentary - part 4
The Selected
  • Dariana Tiergan (@Kristi) & Austin Verona (@LunaticLeviTheSecond)
    Ah the wonder twins. Quite the parent trap situation there I see. And it’s quite lucky for them they were both picked. I do wonder how the whole situation will effect them as a pair.

• Margarita Alessia Hayes (@CerealKiller)
    The general’s daughter. Miss Margo’s father would certainly make her name known in the palace. Perhaps that will help her in some ways.

Palace Staff
  • Daisy Belleville (@idiot.exe)
    It never fails, there always has to be someone overly into gossip, in this case the resident gossip queen is Daisy. And while her view on what status the prince’s bride should be may not agree with some, others may agree with her more traditional views.

• Juniper Ashton (@idiot.exe)
    My my Juniper, aren’t you lucky? After all, many Sixes don’t have the luxury of graduation, if they can even read, and few if any don’t have the ability to “try out” having a job. No wonder her grandparents encouraged it, most sixes barely have enough to get by even if the whole family aside from small children are working.

4 Likes

It makes it more fun to have someone share things that shouldn’t have been shared :eyes:

I honestly don’t have a reason for that yet, I’m planning on filling in blanks as I go, since I don’t want to go too much in detail for a maid
Let’s say her grandparents gave it their all to make sure she can graduate, along with her having part-time jobs like babysitting most of her life

To be fair, “try out” is more like forcing herself to try to get a job even if she doesn’t have the patience for it

Love these

1 Like

Oooh

1 Like

Please reserve two girls for Sonage and Bankston :wink:

3 Likes

Excellent, they’re yours

1 Like

Niceee putting in my girls now!

2 Likes