The Transgender bathroom debate

:weary: I want to go to your school so badly​:disappointed_relieved:

I hate that intersex people, gender neutral people or trans people don’t have a bathroom of their own in my school :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I just don’t get why people care so much about other people’s business. Gender-neutral bathrooms should be provided everywhere. Going to the bathroom is a human need and feeling comfortable is a human right.

I have a few trans friends, but I dont know how they handle it.

many places I come have a gender-neutral bathroom, though some places they are also the handicap one. some only have gender natural, like the place my art club is, pretty cool the bathroom there is decorated like a cave.

another thing, I dont know how much people care, unlike the USA most bathrooms here in Denmark, is completely closed off, the toilets are in small rooms.

example

Offentlige toiletter

1 Like

My college has mostly genderneutral toilets because of that reason. Trans people wether transitioned or not should feel safe when going to the bathroom.

2 Likes

That’s great!

Transitioning.

3 Likes

Wow I’m writing a 20 page report on this :star_struck: amazing god just provides
Thank for making topic lmao very useful

Also added some tags!

1 Like

How?!

1 Like

Thank you, and of course! People need to know.

1 Like

I do not know :star_struck:

That’s absolutely insane.

1 Like

Si, the things I do for things to put on college apps :star_struck:

1 Like

Oh, I thought it was schoolwork. You chose to do that?!

1 Like

Yes, for this club/organization thingamajig :star_struck: they said good for college apps and scholarships and I was sold very easily
:sparkles: regret :sparkles:

1 Like

Uhhh…dies

1 Like

To be perfectly honest, we shouldn’t be having this debate. Trans people aren’t predators in disguise, they’re just people who would like to use the washroom.

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool. My school has a few gender neutral washrooms, but most of them require a key that I’d have to go to admin for, so I don’t even bother.

2 Likes

YES!

What do you do then?

Why people be obsessed with everyone’s genitals tho

5 Likes