The Ultimate Anime & Manga Quiz

Okay, this is going to be a fun competition for anyone to participate in to find out who has the most knowledge.

Every few days, I’ll post a new question or two after closing the previous one(s). Then I’ll calculate the scores in the OP. It’s as simple as that. Just try to use your own knowledge and not go looking up the answers until after the poll is closed.
Want to chat about the questions, answers, or even future ones, then feel free to do so below. (wink)

You get 2 points for every correct answer, unless it’s only a two-option poll and then it’s worth one point.

Rule Change: To make it harder for those reaching high scores, once a user reaches 50 points then they will start subtract points with every wrong answer. So if the user who is over 50 gets a wrong answer on a two-pointer then they lose those two points rather than stay on the same score.

@/AnimeNerds - watch this thread if you wanna answer the questions.

A Tally of those in league to become…
The Anime & Manga Champion!

Contestants Multi 2 pt 1 pt Total
@celestialkitten - 2 - 2
@Bexs 1 - 11 12
@bpalmer 24 24 19 67
@Caticorn 9 8 10 27
@CerealKiller - - - -
@anon68003072 - 6 2 8
@elixr 4 - - 2
@FuzilladeBlue 7 2 3 12
@line123462 - 6 1 7
@liyahsdiamond 4 - 11 15
@LoneWolf - - 1 1
@MichiTheThird 10 20 17 27
@OhSumana 13 10 16 39
@Ouijaloveletters 12 20 15 47
@Skyler2 7 2 10 19
@StarMaryGoth - - 4 4
@Tellyg47 2 - 2 4
@ThePoeticRaven 3 - 2 5
@ThirstyChickenNugget - - 2 3
@Trenchcoat - 6 6 12
@Unknown_writer 19 20 11 50
@unsungcheerio - 2 - 2
- - - -

4 Likes

Questions

1. In the Bleach manga, what are the weapons of choice of Jidanbo, the Gatekeeper of the Hakutou Gate?
  • Axes
  • Butterfly Swords
  • Claws
  • Nunchakus

0 voters

2. In Castlevania (anime), what species is Alucard?
  • Dhampir
  • Human
  • Vampire
  • Witch

0 voters

Anime/manga commenters:

@liyahsdiamond, @Chemei-teki, @BrutallyBritish, @sunflower.flow, @CerealKiller, @phlegmatic, @katabasis, @lanafrazer, @Caticorn, @Some_Kid, @OhSumana, @bpalmer, @WolfGamerGirl37

4 Likes

ANNIE MAY QUIZ :star_struck:

2 Likes

HEHEHE. Bet you’re gonna ace it. It’ll be a challenge for anyone to beat you. (smirk)

2 Likes

And…I don’t usually read manga. Uh oh.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, it’s gonna be a mix of both. Is say that, now is the perfect time to start. (wink)

2 Likes

A lot of manga is super long, and I don’t have the patience for that. The manga may be better, but I prefer anime. I’ll just give it my best shot!

2 Likes

Ahh I guessd about the first one

But Ik about 2 one :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I had to guess on both. I haven’t seen Castlevania.

3 Likes

If you have seen him in castle u could definitely guess!

3 Likes

I had a hunch. I was right. I looked. I wouldn’t have changed my answer if I was wrong, though.

3 Likes

Im excited I spent most of my lock down watching anime and reading manga so this will be fun

1 Like

YAY! This will be then.

1 Like

Guessing mode on full power lol

2 Likes

Answers

1. In the Bleach manga, what are the weapons of choice of Jidanbo, the Gatekeeper of the Hakutou Gate?
    Axes
  2. In Castlevania (anime), what species is Alucard?
    In the series, Alucard is the son of Dracula, the antagonist of the Castlevania series. Due to his human mother, Lisa, Alucard is a dhampir - a half-human, half-vampire.

Questions

1. In chapter one of the manga, Death Note, How old is Light Yagami?

0 voters

2. In Yu-Gi-Oh! (LAS), which character once convinced a jury that a man terrified of water stole a boat?
  • Crump
  • Gansley
  • Johnson
  • Nezbitt

0 voters

Previous voters: (make sure to watch the thread, please?)
@OhSumana

Online-ites:
@Madilnel, @RainyDay, @Kiwi, @Meekepeek, @liyahsdiamond, @RainbowCat, @Bexs, @benitz786, @CerealKiller, @novella, @raviola, @Caticorn, @unsungcheerio, @Kristi, @astxrism

1 Like

I hope. 2 one is correct

Cuz as much as I remember It might be correct

Confused Video Game GIF by Far Cry 6

1 Like

(fingers_crossed)

1 Like

Hey @anon68003072, you only voted on one of the questions above.

Yeah I don’t know the other one, rad as Yu-Gi-Oh! is I haven’t seen it :sunglasses:

2 Likes