Champions Get FREE Access!

Okay, so I’ve come up with a way for ANYONE to be about to win a month’s access to the locked sections. These are the Patrons’ Lounge (for age) and Restricted Section (for 18+), and even the Regulars Lounge (for those not yet a regular).

All you have to do is become the champion of just one of four ultimate quizzes. Then a champion for each quiz each month will get access to those sections (if applicable) for a month, paid for by me. However, if you are already a patron or are staff, then you can still play. It just means you are allowed to give your prize away to anyone you choose. Pretty sweet prize, right?

Old Quizzes

So what are the quizzes? Here’s the links.

Oh, and one more thing, a champion can win more than once. As they have to be beaten for someone else to win!

Good Luck!

@Announcements

5 Likes

This is a cool idea wowo :eyes::sparkles:

2 Likes

cries happily in twoset

2 Likes

Hehehe. I hope so.

1 Like

Hehehe. Why?

1 Like

'Cause becoming a musical prodigy like this is waaaaaay easier than mastering an instrument :weary:

1 Like

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Too true!

1 Like

Hey guys,

There has been some interest to bring these threads back and so I’m asking you all if you think it’s a good idea. Would you be interested in a month up to four quizzes each month with the reward of getting access to the locked sections?

Why only up to four? 'Cause I know my limit. I love doing these, they’re really fun, but I don’t want to do too many. Plus, it also means that only four people win a prize each month, so it makes it more special.

Also, in doing this, I will be restarting each one (that is continued), so everyone gets a clean slate!

If brought back, which quiz types would like there to be?
  • Ultimate Anime & Manga Quiz
  • Ultimate Cinema & Screen Quiz
  • Ultimate Gaming Quiz
  • Ultimate General Knowledge Quiz
  • Ultimate Geographic Quiz
  • Ultimate History Quiz
  • Ultimate Literature Quiz
  • Ultimate Music Quiz
  • Ultimate Sports Quiz
  • Ultimate Wildlife Quiz

0 voters

*The red-ish ones are the ones existing already. (wink)*

@Announcements

8 Likes

Results are in

With over half the number of voters on each one, it seems you’ve chosen to do four ultimate quizzes.
One previous one is staying and three new ones are starting up!

They are…

• Ultimate History Quiz

Hope you’re please with this decision. (wink)
It means there will be 4 winners each month for the locked sections!

2 Likes

Hey guys,

These quiz threads have been running for the past year (and for some time before that too) and every month we’ve had four people win the prize of access to the locked sections.

I enjoy hosting these threads and want to keep this option available for any user to be able to win locked section access throughout the year. Also, restarting this after 12 months, will mean every user gets a clean slate with the scores and a chance to be at the top!

I will be doing another four quizzes, however, I want to allow you guys to choose their subjects - the top four most votes will be the quizzes for the next 12 months. As for colouring in the poll, if it’s peach then it was in the original quizzes, if it’s yellow then it was in the this past year’s quizzes, and if it’s black or white then it hasn’t been picked yet.

If brought back, which quiz types would like there to be?
  • Ultimate Anime & Manga Quiz
  • Ultimate Food & Drink Quiz
  • Ultimate Gaming Quiz
  • Ultimate Geographic Quiz
  • Ultimate History Quiz
  • Ultimate Mythology Quiz
  • Ultimate Music Quiz
  • Ultimate Numbers Quiz
  • Ultimate Science Quiz
  • Ultimate Sports Quiz
  • Ultimate Wildlife Quiz
  • Ultimate Words Quiz
0 voters

@Announcements & @ChampionQuizzers

5 Likes

Results are in

After a month of the poll being open to vote, the next four ultimate quizzes have been chosen.
One previous one is staying, one from the first lot, and two new ones are starting up!

They are…

• Ultimate Food & Drink Quiz
  • Ultimate Music Quiz
  • Ultimate Mythology Quiz

Hope you’re pleased with this decision. (wink)

6 Likes