The Ultimate Writing Tips and Advice Thread - A List of Threads

I wanted to make this thread because it can be hard to look for stuff in these forums, so I wanted to organize it all! I’d recommend you bookmark some of these for future use, especially if you’re a writer.

------------------------------------------General-Critiques/Advice------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------Beginning your story----------------------------------------------

What NOT to do:

What TO do:

-------------------------------------------Plot/Plot-Development---------------------------------------------

------------------------------------Characters/Character-Development----------------------------------

----------------------------------------Different/Diverse-Characters----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------Language/Grammar----------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------Misc Aspects of Writing--------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------Misc Scenes----------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------Endings-------------------------------------------------------

• Advice on the best/worst ways to end a story

~Apologies if I forgot any thread! Please link it down in the replies and I’ll add it!
~Consistently updating and linking new threads all the time!

@Writers

28 Likes

WOW! Yeah, I’ll definitely pin this for you :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

WOW!
i love et
imagine the work :sweat_smile:
you dont have to, rip bhav

1 Like

that’s two hours of my life I’ll never get back :sweat_smile:

but it’s not like I had anything better to do, so I didn’t really mind. besides, I know I’ll be using my own thread and referencing it to help with my own stories

1 Like

Are you bookmarking this?

• Yes!
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

(:
(body unclear angr)

1 Like

I have this open for people to ask me for help if they need it.

Helpful thread about animals

Combat Scenes

Writing Critique Thread

You can add these if you like! No worries if you missed them!

2 Likes

I’ll add them either rn or tomorrow!

1 Like

Alright, sounds good! Take your time on it!

1 Like

Added some tags :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

And this is an eyemazing idea :heart_eyes::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

Damn-

1 Like

I spent a looong time on this

1 Like

Yea I betttt :joy: :clap:t2:

1 Like

bumppppp I want more people to see this @Writers

3 Likes

This is so awesome! Whaaa! Thanks for this!

4 Likes

thanks it took me a few hours :sweat_smile:

But I hope I can help more people in the community without them having to go searching!

3 Likes

bump! any more threads you want me to add @Writers

3 Likes

updated with 2 more threads :v: