The Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Orlando Studios

So I’ll be going to Harry Potter World soon, and I was wondering if anyone else has gone. If you have gone, I’d love some tips on what to do!!

7 Likes

Lucky

I wanna go ;__;

2 Likes

I wanna go so bad! :frowning:

2 Likes

I’ve never been there, but I’m going to share the age-old, slightly annoying tip:
Have FUNNNNNN!!! :yellow_heart::purple_heart::yellow_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

I’d cut my arms off and sell them just to go there.

2 Likes

Have fun? What’s that? How do I accomplish that?

1 Like

Just enjoy your time! :green_heart::joy:

1 Like

It’s a lot of money for 4 people to go. Luckily my sister hates Harry Potter so she’s not going. Plus, she’s got some classes then, so that’s fun

1 Like

jelous. I been to the studio in England. that was pretty cool

2 Likes

Lucky! I’d love to go to England and go to the studios.

1 Like

Ive never been, but I had a friend who went and they said everything seemed super over-priced.

1 Like

It definitely is overpriced for 4 people. My 2 sisters are staying back ( One hates HP, one is too young ), so it’s just my brother, parents, and I going, but it’s still a lot

1 Like

I wish those kinds of things (The Wizarding World of Harry Potter + Other places) were cheaper – since they are super overpriced. And lots of people cant afford going. But I do hope you have a bunch of fun!

1 Like

Thanks! They definitely should tone down the prices

1 Like

I wish I could go there, but it’s impossible now :pensive:. I really want to go there. Maximun I’ll go there before or after doing national service. :blush::smiley:

2 Likes

I went there about 5 years ago. It was really fun. A lot has changed though since I went. If you love roller coasters definitely ride the twins dragon ride. You can buy your own wand at Olivanders wand shop. The Castle ride is really fun. Heads up do Harry Potter first before you do any water rides. It’s not fun after a while running around that park soaked. It’s a really fun place to go. Check out the Hogsmeade section. That’s newly added on I think. It’s setup like diagon alley for the most part.

3 Likes

Save. Your. Money. Your gonna need it if you want to buy stuff lol

1 Like

Thanks for all the tips! I’m actually not a huge fan of rollercoasters, and Dueling Dragons was replaced with Hagrid’s Motorbike Journey Through the Forbidden Forest. I’m definitely going to ride it, though.

3 Likes

Hah, yeah. The robes are over $100!!

1 Like

Omgg I didn’t know that

1 Like