This duckling is bored! Fill out this (anonymous) opinion form about me!

I need something entertaining to read during computer science class tomorrow, so go wild :eyes::sparkles:
I’ll post the submitted opinions on here if I get more than 7 replies, so only state your username if you’re comfortable with it :eyes::sparkles:
(Trolls, please select the troll option, so you can rate how much you like to troll me :eyes::green_heart:)

Tagging some group tags with people who are important to me in them :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:
@TheNetherrealmFamily @familie @utensils @forumstaff (I didn’t want to tag individual people, so no one would feel obligated to answer, so don’t take it personally if you aren’t in any of my mentioned tags! :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:)

11 Likes

I was unrighfully stripped from my trolling privileges :pensive: 1/10

6 Likes

Of all the results so far, this one is the saddest :sob:

Imagine not enjoying trolling me but still doing it :pleading_face::broken_heart::eyes::sparkles:

6 Likes

So sad :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Woah, look at how creative this troll was. They must be really passionate about trolling :exploding_head::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

am I a troll

2 Likes

i have completed it! :duck:

1 Like

I put 1 to test it out :pensive:

2 Likes

Opinion #1:

STAN HANNA

~submitted by @passionfruit

:pleading_face::green_heart:

5 Likes

Opinion #2:

Youre the cutest duckling ever :pleading_face:

Quack! :pleading_face::green_heart::duck:

5 Likes

Opinion #4:

Quack

Quack! :duck::sparkles:
(I will post the rest after break :eyes::green_heart:)

4 Likes

Opinion #5:

Smh my head you didn’t let me troll :pensive:

I think you’re really friendly and always have great ideas on how to improve the forums :star_struck: You’re also really good at keeping PMs active and taught me a social skill :raised_hands:t2:

~submitted by @idiot.exe

No trolling on my form :triumph:
Awww, thank you! :pleading_face: I’m glad that I’m at least a bit helpful! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

Opinion #6:

Dude you’re literally the coolest and sweetest duck ever. You seem to be everywhere at once and idk how you do it!

~submitted by @WritingWithStars

Quack :pleading_face::green_heart::duck:
The trick is to clone yourself 12 times, so you can be in 13 tabs at once :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

Opinion #7:

I think you’re very mature for your age, and such a kind person. I enjoy reading your posts, and I love how you’re so passionate about ducks. Whenever I see a duck now, it reminds me of you.

And since I also have a song that I’m obsessed with, it’s awesome that you also have a song that defines you.
~submitted by @anon80318563

Aww, thank you! :pleading_face::green_heart:
Yay, I influence people’s views on ducks! :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
The duck song is rad and so is the sunflower song :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

5 Likes

What happened to Opinion 3? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t post those that aren’t from people on the forums :eyes::sparkles:

And I’ll post the rest later, my phone doesn’t seem to like copying text that much :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Opinion #8:

Hi sm. Ur cool sm. Very calm too

~submitted by SherrySpooky, who is most likely @SpookySherry

You’re cool too! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

Opinion #9:

I think you’re really fun, maybe a bit too ducky, but that’s just one of your quacks(Quirks)

Non, I can’t guess who you are, but I’m sad that you only gave me a 9 on the radness scale (jk) :pleading_face::broken_heart::eyes::sparkles:
And there’s no such thing as too ducky :triumph::green_heart::duck:

3 Likes

Opinion #10:

I don’t know you that much, but I frequently see some of your posts and like talking to you a lot (even if it’s not that often). You’re a super nice person, no doubt. You help others, are funny, I love the emojis you use (especially the sparkle one… ) and you are easy to talk to.

We don’t talk much, but if need someone, I’m always here.

I revealed my username so you can ask me if you have any questions/thoughts… (Continuation in German which I won’t post so I won’t confuse anyone, but it was rad!)

~submitted by @JHW

I like talking to you too! I wish we would talk more often! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles: What happened to the German speaking thread- and thank you! :pleading_face::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

Opinion #11:

An awesome duck friend.

Thanks, but the period at the end kinda scares me :eyes::eyes:

3 Likes