This is where I say goodbye

I’ve decided to leave the forums for good. In 10 minutes I’m gonna log out of this account and delete the password from my notes, clear my search history and leave my online life behind.

I’m not stupid, I know when I’m not wanted and while there are some things I’d like to set straight, no one has listened to me when I have tried to so I’m done wth the bs.

Thank you for having me, bye.

@CHBRPers I still love all of you, and someone can adopt Reina. And Lukah but I don’t really care about him.

Message me on insta or discord if you need me to send anything. I’m not coming back here.

There are so many people I want to say goodbye to, but I won’t waste your time with that.

:wave::eyes:

@Duckling @Jass @Nessie @Mysteria @melancholy @SkyWalker @fraud @FuzilladeBlue @Sophia1233 @TL_DR @Jas.K @wanderingechoes @Badass_Saasha @kiwi @Nemesis @BlondeGlassesGirl @OhSumana sorry if I forgot anyon

45 Likes

Dang I’m gonna miss seeing you around and you are wanted here, but I respect your choice and I’ll be seeing you on insta.

9 Likes

Aw, I’m going to miss you!!! :sob:

8 Likes

You’re not unwanted, but I respect your decision and I hope you have a great life. Maybe you’ll change your mind one day

11 Likes

I will miss you Meghan, but you have to do what’s best for you and if that means not being here you should do that!

6 Likes

I did want to speak to you, but I never get a reply.

8 Likes

When I came back from my hiatus and saw you were gone I was kind of surprised and sad I couldn’t talk to you. So it’s unfortunate to have to see you leave now without having been able to do that :pleading_face:

But I do respect your decision and hope to see you again on Discord maybe👋

6 Likes

Meghan, I will miss seeing you around. Long live DuckDom! :fist:t3:

You’re always welcome to come back. I’ll silently wait for your return.

4 Likes

Noo!!! will miss you meghan

I will try and portray Renia like you would :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Damn

5 Likes

I’m going to miss you but if that’s your choice, I respect it.

4 Likes

Sad to see you go, luv. :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Byeee. :cry:

4 Likes

Bye. I hope you do return some day, sooner rather than later. (wink)

4 Likes

If you aren’t planning on coming back, I hope you have a nice life. Farewell. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

@MeghanWrites: Take care and may success be with you on your way. I don’t use Discord or Instagram, only Zepeto and Facebook, but maybe @Duckling will stay in touch and be able to deliver a message in case you should need me. :man_superhero: :wink::grin:

5 Likes

Meghan! :sob:

3 Likes

:pleading_face::broken_heart:

3 Likes

I’m.gonna miss u

1 Like

Aw, I’m really sorry you feel that way, Meghan. I enjoyed getting to know you and working together as staff. :sunflower: :yellow_heart: :coffee:

3 Likes