Thread For Christians! ✝️

I am this too :point_up_2:t5:

Generally I prefer not be be called a Christian, I’d rather just be called a child of God. :blush:
and yeah I don’t go to Church anymore. I just do worship at home.

3 Likes

omggggg thank you for the tag!
ayy guys! yee I’m a Christian, I don’t really have a branch tho :eyes:

2 Likes

WELCOMEE

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH :sob: so cool we’re both christian!

1 Like

Never knew! SISTERS IN GODS KINGDOM MA’AM LETS GOO

1 Like

YESSS LESSGO :clap:

1 Like

Cool!

1 Like

Thank you :eyes:

1 Like

This is awesome to hear!!! :heart:

1 Like

BUMPPP JESUS LOVES YOU :heart::latin_cross:

1 Like

WELCOME BACK TO CHRIST PROUD OF YOU :heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hey guys, saw this TikTok thought I would share it here to spread the gospel- first and foremost Jesus loves you and he only wants your best interest at heart! He knows all and he is a loving and forgiving God! And I do not say this to scare anyone but- HELL IS NO JOKE. It isn’t a game, nor a toy or something to giggle about.

BURNING FOR ALL ETERNITY, SCREAMING, CRYING, GETTING STABBED, BROKEN DOWN AND TORTURED FOR ALL OF ETERNITY IS NOT A FUN GAME. IT IS YOUR SOUL BURNING IN A PIT OF FIRE.

Once upon a time I was at a Lukewarm point where I wasn’t listening to God nor was I obeying his route for me nor his commands and even went as far as to have an entire RP based on a false vision of hell. I’ve spent a long time bashing myself for that but I’m just happy God pulled me out of that and that mindset.

Hell isn’t a game.

Hell isn’t like Hazbin.

There isn’t an overlord or dictator it’s just you. And billions of others roasting in a lake of fire until the end of time.

And for time? There is no end.

Please spread awareness, It isn’t a joke. The trend isn’t cute and I see no appeal of burning in a pit of fire, PLEASE give your life to Christ, even if it’s a small start. I as a Christian isn’t telling you this to seem perfect because I’m not I still go through moments of doubt, frustration, anger, sadness and everything in between. I stumble, I fall, and I let the stress of the enemy way me down sometimes.

But I know God has and will always hold my hand and/or carry me during my journey. God bless you and all your livelihood! God and Jesus love you! AMEN! :kissing_heart::heart::heart::heart:

Here’s the TikTok spreading awareness about hell:

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. [Isaiah 41:10]

2 Likes

I can’ t open the vid

2 Likes

Pm me! I’ll try and find the link

2 Likes

As a Catholic, I literally CANNOT emphasise enough how ~icky~ it is to see these two in the same post:

image image

(I found a meme)

Personally I don’t believe Hell is all this :eyes: I see it as a metaphor more than anything. I know some denominations are the same, I think Hell is the eternal seperation from God which on it’s own is horrifying enough if you really just think about that

1 Like

I always see people dismissing how bad hell actually is or that it’s real for that matter… and it can be frustrating to watch/listen to them do that
I really appreciate you making not just this thread but specifically that post

I’m a Baptist Christian

and this is what I believe

As a christian I believe in the eternally self-existing God, in the persons of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. I believe that God the Son, Son of God, Jesus messiah left glory laid down His life was born of a virgin, rapped in flesh, lived a perfect life, never sinned and shed His precious blood on the cross. Paying the debt for our sins, once and for all, all sufficient. He payed the debt for our past, present, and future sins. He died for our sins, was buried conquered hell, death, and the grave and on the third day rose from the dead. The nanosecond you believe on Him you are born again, indwelt with the holy spirit, saved sealed and sanctified until the day of redemption. You become a child of God, and YOU are heaven bound and rapture ready.

“For it is by grace you are saved through faith. It is not your own doing. It is the FREE gift of God. Not by works lest any man boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9)

Something someone once told me about this, and I find easy to follow (to be saved)

ABC's of salvation

ABC’s of Salvation…

Admit you are a sinner in need of a savior.

Believe in the finished redemtive work of Jesus Christ on the cross alone for the remission of all your sins (past, present and future) and eternal life!

Call on the name of the Lord. (“All who call on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:13​)

“I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father but through me.” (John 14:6)

“When you declare with your mouth Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart God raised Him from the dead you will be saved. For with the heart man believes and is justified and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” ( Romans 10:9-10)

“For it is by grace you are saved through faith. It is not your own doing. It is the FREE gift of God. Not by works lest any man boast.” (Ephesians 2:8-9)

and If anyone sees this and doesn’t want to read through all of this… at least rea this last part…
God loves you fiercely and passionately!

1 Like

Yesss! God put it on my heart to reshare it here! :heart:

1 Like

THISSSS

THISSSS EVERYTHING, PERIOD. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m asking this as a non-Christian lol but what happens to people who don’t believe in God and choose not to believe in him?

3 Likes