Thread For Christians! ✝️

Hello my brothers and sisters! First off I want to start by saying my name is Makaya. I’m 19 Years Old, I’ve been a Christian all my life and like anyone else I’ve struggled, had pain, lost sight and control of my life and God, As of now my life has made a complete spin and God is working on me as I speak!

For starters I just want to pray for you all so please join me in prayer!

Dear Lord, My father thou art in heaven. I ask that you come down and touch everyone’s Hearts, Spirits, Souls and watch over them my Lord. Please guide the ones who are lost and guide the ones who seek your love and acceptance my God! We just want to thank you for your blessings, Thank you for giving us challenge, Thank you for putting us on the path of your Almighty Grace God! In Jesus Name, Your only begotten son that died on a cross for our sins AMEN! :pray:

So I decided to make this thread to find fellow Christians and create a group or chat so we can talk about God and Jesus and what they do for us and anything more!

STAY IN PRAYER, STAY IN FAITH WITH GOD AND JESUS! :heart:

19 Likes

oooh- we are now username siblings!

1 Like

Oh this is a great idea!

I’m a Roman Catholic. What Christian denomination do you fall under?

2 Likes

I’m an Orthodox Christian! :blush:

1 Like

yesss

1 Like

I’m Baptist Christian!

1 Like

Is that part of Protestantism?

1 Like

I’m the same as you!

1 Like

Nope!

1 Like

I was baptized by Roman Catholics
but I don’t consider myself Christian (or any religion for that matter)
I’ll just go

1 Like

Lutheran

1 Like

ghth

11 Likes

This is a great thread! Thank you for creating it. :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :sunflower: :sunflower:
I’m a protestant Christian, and the church I go to (well… went to because it’s been closed since the beginning of quarantine but they still hold online services) is a non-denomination Christian church.

I had a faith crisis back in April-May because I thought God wasn’t listening to my prayers. Nothing seemed to change; in fact, everything was getting worse. All I wanted was my relatives back in my lives. I couldn’t even go to work to see my students and my friends because of the lockdown. I was angry and I didn’t even feel like praying, reading the Bible, or listening to online sermons anymore. I started hanging out with a group of people that really didn’t care about me at all, thanks to the influence of one ‘friend’ who I actually trusted. But near the end of May, I realized that I couldn’t continue hanging out with those people, and that I needed God. So I turned to him again, began praying and studying the Bible once more, and God answered my prayers on June 30th, 2020. #NeverForget

God is REAL, and although it might seem at times that he isn’t listening, he is. It’s just that His time isn’t our time.

5 Likes

Tbh… I just consider myself a strong (could be stronger :joy:) Christian. I’m slowly and surely getting there tho. I’m not that old yet but I’ve experienced certain situations that made my belief stronger.
Especially waking up every day is no assurance but here we are.

Exactly, he isn’t giving up on anyone.
God’s time is the best :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I too am a Christian, more specifically, I’m a seventh day adventist. I’ve been going to the same church I usually go all my life (although admittedly, I haven’t been to church in over a year). Honestly due to everything that has been going on, I feel like my faith is not as strong as it use to be but, I still do believe in God.

2 Likes

:joy:

As a non Christian, I relate so hard :joy:

2 Likes

Apparently my church is ‘Evangelical Protestantism’…whatever that means, but hey Christians :3 I’m also Christian and yeah…

I’m just going to lurk from now own

@ethereal

1 Like

I am an orthodox christian

All three follow different beliefs!

1 Like