๐Ÿ˜ˆ ~ ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–€๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–‘๐–™ ~ ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Welcome to the ๐–€๐–“๐–‰๐–Š๐–—๐–œ๐–”๐–—๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ฎ๐–š๐–‘๐–™ where only youโ€™re darkest of dreams will become true. A place that you only die to come back. This is unless you are killed with the force of the ducks, so goodluck with them cause those warriors are everywhere thankโ€™s to our royale highness @Duckling.

Reality of the cult

Okay everything up there is true! Either way though this cult is for having fun discussions and playing fun little games that go along with the cult theme. ( :

The demon queen and my queen is @Badass_Saasha
Queen of the ducks @Duckling.
@OhSumana is Queen of torturing.
@Ana is our official queen of the tortured souls.
@SkyWalker is our rule master and makes up any fun serious and silly rules!

Sign-ups

:smiling_imp: ~ ๐•พ๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–“-๐–š๐–•๐–˜ ~ :smiling_imp:

Anywho, lets hope this isnโ€™t a flop and that I did it right. :joy:

10 Likes

BOO

3 Likes

BOO WHO? :ghost:

3 Likes

I can also break rules :smirk:

3 Likes

Mistakes already feel madeโ€ฆ

2 Likes

Everyone and no one

2 Likes

You said, โ€œmakes rules, deletes rules, edits rules, etc you name itโ€ :smirk:

2 Likes

Lol, stop blowing up the thread. :joy: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve moved this to the sign-ups in the RP section. Though usually we use the idea thread first in these forums, as I suggested to you when you first PMโ€™d me. Please could you follow this system from now on, this is only to see that threads are created if enough people are interested.

5 Likes

Lol, sorry I forgot about that when we first talked. Thanks though! ( :

4 Likes

What am I then :eyes::eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

Whatever you want to be. Message me with an idea. ( ;

2 Likes

Hmmโ€ฆwell I am the queen of hell :eyes::eyes::eyes: can I be the official prankster :eyes::eyes:

2 Likes

โ€œAs a royal blood , Hwang Chun-Hei Blade shall only accept the membership of a cult if she is given the rank of either a Queen or the honourable heir of the Throne, not some common and lowly fellowship of a โ€˜roasterโ€™. Otherwise Blade declines the membership of any cultsโ€ :triumph:

3 Likes

You take mine

2 Likes

Then answer when I ask you to give me a roll/role, if you want to be a queen lmk. :joy:

4 Likes

If this is some kind of rp then sry I canโ€™t

3 Likes

Itโ€™s not

2 Likes

Then what is it

1 Like

Is this on purpose?

3 Likes