<<Trouble in mayday>> Official Roleplay thread

Willow sighed. “It isn’t that easy for me to go against my parents. Besides, I don’t see a point. In the end, all that matters is that… There’s no more arguments.”

Willow couldn’t be angry with Jenny for the things she said. She was right. It didn’t matter how harsh her tone was, Willow needed to hear someone encouraging her to live her life. Because despite her will to please her parents, deep down she wanted to follow her dreams. She continued to listen to Jenny, trying to keep her expression as neutral as possible.

She took a deep breath, nodding along to what Jenny was telling her. “You’re right. But that’s just how it is.” She looked around the room, observing everyone’s reactions. Though it was far from the truth, she felt their eyes stare into her soul like daggers. Every passing second felt longer than the last. Willow wished she could just hide away. Especially when she felt like she spoke up about something so insignificant and burdened the entire group.

When Jenny started talking about herself again and turned the attention away from her, Willow felt a sense of relief wash over her.

Her lips curved into a small frown as she listened. For Jenny to be judged by others for her mistakes, without truly being known, sounded heartbreaking. Willow didn’t think much of Jennifer before they started talking, only that she heard rumors of her being a troublemaker. She knew better than to believe rumors, especially since she didn’t know her personally. But in fact, she had suspected something might be wrong at home. Willow had heard that when teenagers act out and rebel, it can’t be without a cause. So Willow was curious what drove Jenny to stand out. As much as she didn’t want to admit, she was curious about her life. But how could she ask without intruding?

“I don’t know you, and I can’t judge you based on what I heard about you. I’m sure we’ve all made mistakes, some we can’t come back from…” she trailed off.

Mistakes, like the night with Fern. If only she could go back in time and stop herself from doing that, then she wouldn’t have put her… friend’s life at risk. Nobody had asked them about the conversation in the bathroom yet, but she knew it was bound to be soon. They were suspects. Her heart started to race and she tightened the grip on her pen again, as her eyes landed on Fern. She had been silent for a while.

Willow shut her eyes for moment, turning back to Jenny. “I’m proud of you for making effort to change. It’s never too late to learn from your mistakes. The label they put on you doesn’t define you.” she smiled at Jenny, but her eyes kept looking across the room.

Opening up about her life at home, strangely felt like a weight had been lifted off her chest. But on the other hand, now other people were aware of her struggles, even if that was the tip of the iceberg.

“Well… As sad as it may sound, I’m used to it. But I think I’ve talked enough about myself.” she forced a smile, trying to avoid making the rest worry. She looked around the room again, wondering if anyone else would like to speak. There were only a few students left, including… Fern.

@Tina.G × Jennifer Avery Boyd
@Jass × Fernanda Briggs (mentioned)

This post is kinda bad but for some reason I don’t feel inspired to write these past few days

3 Likes

Alissa listened to their words, her eyes flickering between Willow and Jenny. She already knew that the rebel was secretly smart after all she did some swooping around the school, so it always made her wonder why? Why Jenny did the shxt she did, why she chose to be a rebel- granted nobody liked her but Alissa she was sure she could find a way to be liked. It was easy to convince this school you can be liked and hanging out with the right people you can increase your social status and yet… Well, that concerned her. Alissa was shocked though that she had a pet bird- it was not an animal she associated with jenny, a pet bulldog, some exotic pet that her family smuggled in, or anything else other than a pet bird made sense. “You, you have a pet bird?” Alissa asked as if she could not believe her eyes she blinked, and blinked her eyes darting between Jenny and the window to confirm she had heard right, “is that like a codeword for another thing? An exotic pet? Like an inside joke?” Alissa asked blinking.

Talking about Willow, as well, Alissa felt pity for her. She was just like Oliver with the fear of disappointing her parents, but really Alissa always felt like children should take a leap- your parents life is not yours, you should not live for others because if you then your life has no other meaning but to serve. But she could understand what Willow was feeling, it was unfortunate though because Alissa felt- Willow would make a really good psychiatrist. She just seemed like the type who would, “Willow… Jenny is right. You really should not be living for others, this the only life you got- your only youth. Your parents already had their youth, you should live for yourself.” She told her emphasizing on the worlds ‘yourself’ and ‘live’ because Alissa felt than unless you’re living for yourself, for your own purpose then you are not really living- you are merely existing.

She put a hand on her chest, noting a strange reaction there then she turned to face the others. There was not a lot of them remaining, and with Willow going, Alissa was really curious about what Fern would say. After all, Fern and Willow were both in the bathroom for a really long time and know Alissa kind of associated Fern with Willow- also Fern’s life seemed quite interesting. “Fern?” Alissa was sorry to call her out infront of everyone else, but she really wanted to hear speak. “Do you have anything to say?”

@idiot.exe
@Tina.G
@Jass

4 Likes

Fern had been listening quietly to everyone else speak, but mostly she had just heard Willow beat around the bush. Not wanting to expose whatever happened between them. And Fern, she was done with it, she wanted to be honest. Now was a better time than ever before to get honest, and share this part of herself. “I’m bisexual” she said, feeling more relaxed about finally coming out than she thought she would have. “And a girl I fell for, well, she is here with us, in this room.” she had a quick look at Willow, before looking around to everyone else. While she was ready, she did not feel comfortable exposing Willow at this moment, but she hoped her being honest was enough encouragement for Willow to speak up.
And what else, screw these f-cking cliques, they are the reason I struggle with social anxiety” she looked down at her feet as she spoke these words. “I supposedly am a hipster, someone who should care about all these social norms and sh-t, but I don’t. I hate being pushed into who I have to be.” she shook her head. “Why can’t we all just appreciate people for who they are, and stop thinking in these useless boxes?

@Kristi - Alissa
@idiot.exe - Willow
@Detectives - the Fern x Willow drama revealed.

5 Likes

“I think it’s a sweet secret, it kind of eases the tension.” Jenny relaxed a bit, that was the effect Malcom-“You, you have a pet bird?” Alissa asked as if she couldn’t believe her ears, truly surprised. “Is that like a codeword for another thing? An exotic pet? Like an inside joke?” Alissa asked blinking her doe eyes.

“Yes Alissa, it’s a code word for my piranha.” Jenny said, trying to make her eyes as round as Alissas. She couldn’t hold it, she rolled her eyes. “No, it’s not code for anything,” Jenny said flatly. “I actually have a pet bird.”

“You’re right. But that’s just how it is.” Jenny wanted to claw her face off and pull her hair out. Was Willow really not picking up on what she just said? Did she have to write it out in big letters? DO. YOUR. OWN. THING. You could see on Jenny’s face that she was frustrated, but Jennifer merely rolled her eyes to make sure she didn’t lunge at Willow. “We’ll work on that answer.” Jenny ground out, forcing a tight smile.

“Willow… Jenny is right. You really should not be living for others, this the only life you got- your only youth. Your parents already had their youth, you should live for yourself.” Jenny threw her arms up, “thank you!” she burst at the agreement.

I’m bisexual” Jenny honestly couldn’t be surprised anymore-“And a girl I fell for, well, she is here with us, in this room.” Oh. Nevermind. Jennifer knew that Alissa was gay now, could Fern be pining over Alissa? But the again, the other girl didn’t need to be gay—could it be her??!? Fern had literally just comforted Jenny from tears! Im not gay! Was comforting someone from a breakdown normal? “And what else, screw these f-cking cliques, they are the reason I struggle with social anxiety ” Jenny watched Fern, as she looked to the floor. “I supposedly am a hipster, someone who should care about all these social norms and sh-t, but I don’t. I hate being pushed into who I have to be. … Why can’t we all just appreciate people for who they are, and stop thinking in these useless boxes?” You could see the gears turning in Jennifer’s head, if anyone was even paying attention to her anymore, she hyper focused on Fern to see if she would give it away. “I love my ‘clique’. It makes people stay away from me with just a rumor through one ear.” Jenny commented, not sure if it was true or not. There was lots of pros to her reputation, but also lots of cons. Jennifer stopped paying attention to all the others, only focusing on Fern now. Give me something to work off of. She willed, her brain sending silent messages to the girl she watched, unwaveringly.

@idiot.exe _ Willow
@Kristi _ Alissa
@Jass _ Fern

4 Likes

aw

As Jacob listened to the whole speech- the whole secrets, processing the fact he had just giving Hazel a hug and that fact that they was also a huge and a huge chance she might die the next day or in hours- you never really know with heart problems, Jacob also had to process one more thing out of all the things he had to process. That Fern Briggs was gay.

And that’s not a problem and anything, like Jacob is not homophobic he’s a floater, he’s chill like that and now it seems he has a lesbian ish sister? Was she a lesbian or bisexual? Jacob had no idea, but when Fern had confessed Jacob couldn’t help but blurt out, “Why are they so many gay people here? Like who else gay,” he winced when he realized how offensive that sounded, 'Actually I am sorry I did not mean it that way, I love gay people and all and i think there should be more of you guys you know and my twin is a lesbian- bisexual, I don’t know but she is having a relationship with ex so that means something and I’m just really nervous but umm," jacob scratched, “Go you guys, live your truth,” Jacob said trying to find the whole worlds, you know probably he should shut up- he was never really good with words when he thought about it and now that his whole life was insane, he was even worst with words like terrible, so he just sat down, staring at Hazel with a sad expression on his face-, she couldn’t just die like that. She could not- he had already seen the dead body of his old teacher and he did not want to see the dead body of his crush and dear frriend. As he continued to stare at Hazel who was opposite to him, Jacob did not realize what Jb had said about her secrets till Alissa had asked about someone having a pet bird, “Wait who has a pet bird?”

He looked at reece for help when everyone turned to him giving him looks, "I’m sorry i just can’t handle a lot of information thrown at me, " And that was why if it was not for Alissa, he would not be in the status he was and though he was still a little bit upset with her and sad and confused- all three, there were times he was thankful for what Alissa had done for meeting Hazel, and though he would never say this out loud he was grateful for detention in a way. Detention was what made Jacob find out about Hazel, which he suspected if not for the fact they were telling each other secrets, he would have never found out till the day she died or went into a coma.

@Jass - fern mentioned
@Tina.G - Jenny mentioned
@Mouschi - hazel
@LunaticLeviTheSecond - reece

5 Likes

“Why are they so many gay people here? Like who else gay,”

Jenny couldn’t help but burst into laughter at Jacob’s ramblings about his sister’s sexuality. “Oh my gosh, Jacob, you’re a mess,” she gasped, catching her breath. “Come on, someone else has to be gay too then, right? Anthony? Speak now or forever hold your peace.” JB chuckled, shaking her head before turning back to Jacob. “But hey, at least you’re supportive. That’s gotta count for something, right? Especially with Dior.” Jennifer said, still no filter in sight.

“Wait who has a pet bird?” Jenny was sick of this being brought up again. Now, if he had asked what Malcom looked like, or the tricks he could do, how much he could say, or even what food he was eating Jennifer would have been more than happy to ramble about him! Brag on him, even! She raised her hand, an expression of pure annoyance plastered her face. “Gosh, you are a mess, keep up twin—Jacob.” She almost reverted to calling him twin two, but refrained, simply to get his attention away from her. She had bigger fish to fry. Starting with Briggs.

Jenny rolled her eyes at Jacob’s excuse for not listening. “Ugh, can you focus for two seconds?” she snapped, clearly annoyed. Between having to stare Fern down and listen to everyone, Jenny felt the building pressure to just ask—ask if she was the girl Fern liked. To be fair, Jennifer wasn’t gay, and thought it was a little weird. But who was she to judge? Most people hated her, feared her, or completely ignored her existence. And she’d never actually seen a functioning family that had a mom and a dad. Jenny tried to push the thought of confronting Fern out of her head, but it kept nagging at her. She couldn’t help but wonder if it was her that Fern had a crush on, and if so, what should she do about it? On the one hand, she wasn’t interested in Fern that way and didn’t want to lead her on. On the other hand, she didn’t want to hurt Fern’s feelings or make things awkward between them. It was hard to separate, especially after Fern had comforted her and had witnesses a mrdered teacher. They all had.

As she listened to the others talk, Jenny’s mind kept racing with different scenarios. Maybe she could just ignore it and hope that Fern’s crush would fade away on its own. Or maybe she should just come out and ask Fern directly, so they could talk about it and clear the air or maybe she could just—“Fern, do you have a crush on me or something?" she blurted out, her voice sharp and rude. Everyone else fell silent, their eyes fixed on Jenny.

@Kristi • Jacob
@Jass • Fern
How embarrassing Jenny :weary:

3 Likes

ReeceSaige

Willow was next to share her secret. She said ometing about defying her parents when it came to her own life, and Reece wanted to encourage her to do what she wants to do. He knows parents sometimes don’t know what they’re doing, case and point his own mother with her ‘boyfriend’. He was just about to try forming a sentence, when Jennifer beat him to it, and started saying what he wanted to say, except in a more agressive way. He shrugged it off and let if happen, since the advice was almost the same. He wanted to but in as Jennifer turned more agressive when Willow admitted doing her own thing would break her family apart, but he didn’t have time before Alissa butted in.
“Quiet. You guys are pushing Willow the same way her parents are. On one side she has her parents telling her be a lawyer or else me and your father will get a divorce fighting over it, and you guys are hounding her to do her own thing despite the fact she doesn’t want her family to split up. She needed advice, not somebody to do the same thing her mom is doing.” He turned his focus only to Willow and said. “Willow this is one of those choices in life where whichever side you pick you wonder how life would be if you picked the other option. Don’t let others push you into an answer if you know what’s right … Besides poetry and book writing doesn’t pay well, so you might need another job to support it … Why not do some low requierment law job and sell poems on the side? That way you’ll get paid a good wage, not dissapoint your mom and do what you want as well.” Reece turned away after saying that only to find that already Alissa pushed Fern to tell us her secret while Reece wondered why they were sharing secrets instead of calling authorities or telling somebody about a murder, but his train of thought was lost when Fern said she was bisexual.
“Really? She’s in the room? Does she reci … does she feel the same way?” He asked. He felt comfortable asking her anything since they smoked mary jane to get in this detention.
Jacob honed in, seeming both confused and frustrated which was obvious from his words. “Why are they so many gay people here? Like who else gay” Jacob couldn’t help but snicker at this statement, knowing how it sounded to everybody, but also knowing the poor guy was still coming to grasp with the whole ‘my sister is gay and slept with my ex’ ordeal which he didn’t have time to process before his crush told him she was dying. He would’ve said something about it, but he was still supressing a laugh and he didn’t want to comfort Jacob while laugh becuase that might seem insensitive and Jacob might get the wrong idea. Thankfully, he managed to explain himself, which was also funny, but Reece managed to supress his laughter withouth even a snicker or a noise … this time. Jacob suddenly focused on there being a secret revealed about a pet bird, which Reece had all but forgotten about. “Oh yeah” He thought to himself. “Alissa really tried to make a big deal out of nothing. As if Jenny having a pet bird meant literally anything to anybody.” Jacob turned to look at Reece with pleading eyes while everybody else looked at him. Reece was quick to respond and say. “Oh come on buddy, don’t let that get you down.” He turned to Jenny and said “Will you shut up? Too soon, bro, he’s still dealing with a lot of the information and needs time to process. Don’t antagonize him, he used to be a jock and I can attone he could become a real meance if you pick and prodd enough. So, focus on somebody who isn’t an emotional wreck today, okay?” He turned back to Jacob and said. “Hey bud, don’t let Jenny get under your skin. You know she enjoys in other people’s misery. I know a lot of this information hurt you today, so nobody, but Jenny, but she doesn’t really count, really cares if you remebered Alissa bugging Jenny about her pet bird. It wasn’t even important, it’s like Alissa is the same as Jenny, trying to antagonize everybody in her path.”
When Jenny turned her focus on to Fern, albeit in her antagonizing way she decied to directly acuse Fern of crushing on none other but Jenny herself. Jokingly, Reece turned to Jenny like everybody is and said. “That’s it Jenny, focus on her.”

@Kristi - Alissa and Jacob
@Jass - Fern
@Tina.G - Jennifer

5 Likes

Willow sat in silence. Her eyes were turned to her notebook, closed shut on the table. Listening to everyone give her advice and support was somewhat a shock. It was strange, to be someone so unnoticed for her whole life. The first time she started getting attention was when she began expressing herself through fashion and poetry. And it was all negative, stares and whispers as if she wouldn’t hear. So many people refused to look past the goth label and get to know her, and Willow, being reserved, never got much of a chance to show her personality. But now, she was surrounded by many people who gave her affirmation, support, even acknowledged her problems. And she never even planned to open up to them. She smiled faintly, listening to everyone speak.

She looked at Jennifer, who encouraged her to follow her dreams despite her parents. Then Alissa, who chimed in in agreement. But then there was Reece, who gave her different advice. One that considered both sides. Her eyes widened as he called the group out, telling them they’re acting like her parents. She wanted to disagree, really, but she felt like she was being pressured again. But she couldn’t say that, could she? That Reece was right, even if she didn’t want to admit it. They were just trying to help her, because even though she wanted to please her parents and avoid argument, deep down she wanted to hear someone support her dream. A lawyer wasn’t a path she could see herself taking.

“Thank you, everyone,” she looked down. “I’ll think about it.” Maybe it was just a way to avoid the conversation and take attention off her. But truly, she was having second thoughts. She sighed. It wasn’t the time to be thinking about her future, when she might not even make it out alive that day.

And then, just when she thought she could avoid talking about it, Fern spoke up. Willow turned her head towards her, wide-eyed. She felt her heart speed up, her hands beginning to shake. Though she tried to convince Fern, she knew she couldn’t keep her from talking. It was her choice. Yet, Willow felt like she was to blame.

As she made eye contact with Fern, she quickly looked away. Willow took a deep breath, putting her hands under the table so they’re out of sight. She turned to Jenny, making sure she didn’t notice anything. She seemed to be looking at Fern, as she continued to speak. Willow could barely focus on the words, her heartbeat drumming in her ear.

Yet Fern seemed unaffected by fear. She came out without hesitation, in front of so many people. Alissa was the first to come out, she likely gave Fern the confidence. Or did she? Because regardless of everyone’s reactions and support, Willow still kept her mouth shut. She couldn’t make a sound. She looked at Fern, then back at Jennifer, before scanning the classroom for everyone’s reactions. Some surprised, some curious, and then everything proceeded as normal. Except for Willow, who sat frozen in her seat. She had to speak up. Staying silent would only draw suspicion to her. But what could she say?

“I agree,” she turned to Fern for a second, before darting her eyes away. “Cliques can’t define a person. They are nice to find a group of like-minded people, to bond over your similarities and interests,” Willow spoke with a cold, factual tone. Her words flowed like they were automated. She almost felt like she wasn’t present in the room. “But in the end, a label like that is limiting. Others assume without knowing you. I’m sorry you’re dealing with social anxiety. You’re so much more than people’s unfair beliefs…”

And then what? Could she really lie and say her usual, “You can talk to me if you need”? Because truly, when Fern gathered the courage to come out despite the consequences, Willow stayed silent. She said she would protect her, take the attention off Fern and let herself be a target. But now, when the time came, Willow only sat frozen and observed.

Did she really want to protect Fern, or was she just scared herself? One thing was for sure, Willow didn’t want anyone to find out it was her who Fern fell for.

@Tina.G × Jennifer Avery Boyd
@Kristi × Alissa Brian
@LunaticLeviTheSecond × Reece Saige

@Jass × Fernanda Briggs

5 Likes

Fern listened as first Jennifer reacted to her ranting about the system of cliques, it did not surprise Fern that Jennifer was actually enjoying her clique, she didn’t like the argumentation Jennifer used however. “Jennifer, you shouldn’t push everyone away. You do know you deserve people who care about you in your life?” she looked at Jennifer with a genuine caring smile.

When Jacob replied to her sexuality, Fern could not help but have to hold back a chuckle. The way he rambled was quite endearing and funny to her. “Thanks Jacob, it feels good to live my truth and be open about it.” A sigh of relief left her body as spoke those words. Fern was not excited to probably be labeled as the bisexual girl from now on, cause she did not trust everyone to keep it within these walls, but she did not want to. She wanted to just be herself. At least living with a label was better than being in the closet,.

Then the conversation moved on, and it wasn’t long before Jennifer asked her if she had a crush on her, Fern felt some frustration, it was such a stereotype that just because Fern was nice to people, she liked them. No she didn’t fall far the first girl she speaks to. She had quickly developed a caring for Jennifer, seeing she struggled more than she wanted to show, but that surely did not mean it was more than that. However, she also realised that if she would be making it clear Jenny wasn’t the one she had a crush on, there wouldn’t be that many girls left, automatically that would put the spotlight more on Willow. Who seemed awfully quiet and uncomfortable. She needed to handle this with tact, for she did not want to enforce a coming out from Willow. “Let’s just say that whoever I have a crush on knows about it.” She hoped this would make it clear to Jenny it definitely wasn’t here, without making it too obvious for the others. “And to answer your question Reece, I am not sure what she feels, anymore.” the last word was nothing more than a whisper, and she looked as far away from Willow as possible, as it really had hurt the way she had felt rejected by Willow before.

As Willow then spoke about labels being limiting, that deeply resonated with Fern. She couldn’t help but stay focused on each word she spoke, each movement she made. She softly replied, focusing her eyes on the distance rather than anyone in specific: “You’re right Willow, labels are limiting, whether that is these cliques, sexuality, they shouldn’t decide how people view you.” she felt some sadness as she spoke, “Is it that much to just judge a person for who they are, their personality, rather than these stupid labels.” she played a bit with the sleeve of her flannel as she spoke.

@idiot.exe - Willow
@Tina.G - Jenny
@LunaticLeviTheSecond - Reece
@Kristi - Jacob

4 Likes

Announcement:
With heavy hearts, we must share the sorrowful news of the passing of our esteemed teacher, Mr. Albert, and our dear fellow student, Miss Alissa Brian. Miss Alissa was not only a cherished member of our student body but also a former junior head girl and the dedicated leader of the student blog and newspaper committee. Their absence leaves a void in our hearts and our school community. May their souls find eternal peace. Student psychologists is always available for those grieving and today- yes, you do have to come to school but it will be a non-work day as we talk and write letters to the families of Alissa Brian and Mr.Albert.

As soon as they went home from detention, after seeing Mr.Albert’s dead body, the next morning, Alissa Brian was found dead with a note saying, ‘forgive me’ left on the table. She had died ‘mysteriously’, it was a painless and easy death the officers said sending their condolence to the family. School was cancelled the next day to give everyone a little chance to grieve- But a day would not be enough to grieve for the Brian family, especially Jacob- losing a twin is never easy, right? The suspected reason for her death was not disclose to anyone but the family of Alissa Brian and the teachers.

The next day, every student received an anonymous text saying,

“There was only 8 people who had seen Both Mr.Albert and our school’s princess Alissa Brian before their death, i’m sure we can all guess; Jenny, Hazelnut, spice, weeping willow, inferno boy, Fern, Richboy, and Alissa Brian’s own twin brother- Jacob, our school’s aqua-man.”
But which one of them killed Mr.Albert or Alissa?
A: The rebel who did not really get along with Alissa and hated Mr.Albert with passion.Everyone knows that Jenny is a troubled child from a broken family and a broken life, she really has nothing to her name and her life will be in the gutters just like her parents life was. Our dear rebel (should the word dear be use after all she’s anything but dear) had always hated Mr.Albert and got herself in trouble with him often. Whose to say that she did not stab him? And yes everyone, Mr.Albert died from being stabbed.

B:The stoner. Now sure everyone knows Hazelnut and Alissa were friends, but were they truly? After all Alissa did write an article about the stoner. Who wouldn’t be angry if the sole reason your reputation was tarnish and your nickname as ‘stonergirl’ was started because of a ‘dear friend’? and Alissa’s death was not all too mysterious, sources say that she died of overdose or drug poisoning - where else could Alissa get drugs from if not from the stoner?

C:Another detention delinquent, it is no shocker that the detention bandit and our local jock would hate Mr.Albert- perhaps enough to kill him and with the rumors circulating on him being on steroids like every other jock rumor- it is no surprise he could figure out a way to get his hands on some other kind of drugs and give to Alissa, after all we know our favorite social
Floater and the loser jock had a falling out. We all know how jocks are with their anger, maybe Alissa was drugged by Herbs and spices. I wonder how Captain would feel about this.

D: . Goths are known for many things, and loving death is one of them. We have to keep our eye out for weeping willow, you never with wackos these days. You know what they say, avoid Wacko if you don’t want to get murdered. We all know that Willow could have possible killed Alissa out of jealousy but what would be her motivation for killing Mr.Albert?

e. the inferno boy nerd with a secret dark past. Nerd locker has always been a really weird nerd, who is to say nerd boy did not kill Alissa out of anger, fear or love? I guess he got tired of being made fun of and had to take it on the school’s princess. Nerds arent all innocent and Oliver is quite smart, we all know that he could have done it.

f: Brother dearest, Cain and Abel in the form of male and female. It is no wonder that Aquman would want his sister dead, after all, he has always been the ‘other twin’, the least popular twin, he was also the last person to see Alissa being that they are related, jealousy can make people do a lot of things, and anger from going to detention could make a murder out of some of us. Not me tho! But Aquaman? it seems that’s the case

G: Richkid. Now Anthony has all he has in life so why would he come after Alissa or Mr.Albert you might wonder? For Mr.Albert it’s obvious, he ruined his reputation my getting him in detention. Anthony always wanted a clean image though his past is not so clean so by sending him to detention, Mr.Albert ruined his clean image. Alissa might have just been killed on accident by him, he’s not the brighest in the head after all.

Fern: Unlike what most people think they are a lot of reasons why Fern might do this. Right Fern? After all, Fern has a really big secret to hide to protect dear Willow and herself. Everyone knows Alissa has a big mouth and is a reporter. Bet’s on Fern, after all she has always been weird.

. -A.NON (then again this is just a guess, don’t shoot the messenger) :wink:

The school was up in flames- not literally of course, Mayday High was not ready for another death yet. But as soon as the eight arrived, people scattered away from them- looking at them with unease, whispers circulated, are them- the suspects, the murders

A loud voice spoke from the intercom, "Would the following students please report to the Principal Office: Jennifer Every Bond, Reece Saige, Hazel Bailey, Jacob brian, Oliver cooper, Fernanda Briggs, Anthony Touissant and Willow Montogomery.

The tone did not look very amused.

@Detectives

4 Likes

Untitled141_20230814183234

Anthony woke up early that morning, feeling groggy and disoriented from a late-night study session—or, at least him trying to study. After last night it was mostly a night of ceiling staring. He rubbed his eyes and checked the time on his phone, realizing that he was running a bit late. He quickly got dressed, grabbed his backpack, and headed out the door to his car.

As he drove to school, Anthony turned on the radio and tried to wake himself up with some upbeat music. He sipped his coffee and enjoyed the beautiful scenery flashing by outside his car window. Birds chirping, the sound of leaves rustling in the wind, and the bright morning sun all provided a serene ambiance that calmed his tired mind.

He thought about his classes for the day and mentally prepared for the tasks he had to complete. He also looked forward to seeing his friends and catching up with them in between classes.

Anthony’s heart sank as he read the anonymous text. He couldn’t believe someone would him after… everything with Alissa and Mr. Albert. He felt his hands shaking as he gripped the steering wheel, trying to hold back the fear that was creeping up inside of him. He took a deep breath and tried to give off the impression that everything was fine as he stepped out of his car and began walking towards the school entrance.

But the more he thought about the text, the more paranoid he became. He glanced around nervously, wondering if the person who sent the text was watching him, waiting for the right moment to strike. He couldn’t help but think about his past mistakes and how they could come back to haunt him. He had always wanted to maintain a clean image, but now he felt like that was completely shattered.

As he made his way through the hallways, Anthony tried to maintain his composure. He forced a smile and exchanged pleasantries with his classmates, but all he could think about was the threat that had been made against him, Alissa, and Mr. Albert. He couldn’t wait to get home and figure out what to do next. Anthony’s heart started racing as the intercom announced that he, along with the other students, were to report to the principal’s office. He looked around, noticing the way his classmates were looking at him with unease and whispers of suspicion circulating throughout the hallways. He knew that he couldn’t panic, he had to maintain his composure and prove his innocence.

Making his way to the principal’s office, he couldn’t help but feel a sense of dread. It felt like he was being summoned to take responsibility for something he hadn’t done. He kept replaying the events of the previous night over and over in his head, wondering if there was anything he could have done differently to avoid being singled out as a suspect.

Anthony knew he had nothing to hide, and he would make that clear to the principal. He would answer every question truthfully, maintaining his innocence throughout the entire interrogation. Though he hoped the principal would be understanding, especially with their connections, but still he knew he would have to walk on eggshells from here on out, as rumors about the suspects were still swirling around the school.

He slipped into the principal’s office, not quite the first student in. When he finally arrived at the principal’s office, Anthony tried his best to keep his nerves in check. He greeted the principal and took a seat along with the other susp—students. He sat there, waiting for something to happen.

@Detectives • Oooh ready guys?? :eyes:

2 Likes

◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆

The first red flag of Jennifer’s day was arriving early to school. Who would have thought? The second red flag was Nadia Hart, an acquaintance Jenny hardly talked to, sometimes partied with, came up and asked, “Is this true, J.B?” Nadia asked, waving her phone in Jennifer’s face.

Jenny had zero idea what Nadia was talking about. But then she read the text message, and suddenly it all made sense. “Ah, yes, I always forget that I murdered someone before my morning coffee,” Jennifer quipped, skimming over what it said about the others.

Nadia looked taken aback by Jennifer’s sharp response, but Jennifer was just getting started. “And let me guess, you’re accusing me of killing Alissa too?” Jennifer continued, rolling her eyes. “Because obviously being a troubled child from a broken family and life means I’m a murderer. You of all people should know how messed up I am, right Nadia?” Jennifer barked, starting to round on Nads. She knew she was being defensive, but the accusation stung. Yes, she had a ‘troubled past’, but that didn’t mean she was capable of killing someone. Okay yes, Jenny didn’t like Mr. A, and while she wasn’t close to Alissa, she would never wish harm—she would never have wished death in her.

"Listen, Nadia,” Jenny stepped back, out of Nadia’s bubble that she had stepped into. She didn’t need Nadia, a gossip pinball machine saying that she threatened her. “I have no idea who killed Mr. Albert or Alissa," Jennifer said firmly. “But I can tell you for sure that it wasn’t me. So maybe next time, don’t be so quick to accuse.” Her tone was stripped and icy, and Nadia dared to even blink. They both held their breath for a second, waiting for something dramatic and possibly violent to happen.

Jennifer walked away, feeling a mix of anger and disgust for the situation. It wasn’t the first time she had been judged for her past, but it still hurt, especially to this degree. As she headed to the last place in the school she would usually wanna go, Jennifer vowed to clear her name and find out who really killed Mr. Albert and Alissa.

Jennifer stormed down the hallway, incensed at the calls and whispers that followed her. As she passed each student going about their day, she could feel their gazes latching onto her like leeches, their eyes filled with judgment and disdain. With each passing moment, Jennifer’s frustration grew, her smarts clashing with her anger. This was the last thing she needed in her life right now, but she was determined not to take it lying down.

So close, yet so far Jen was almost to her destination before she heard something absolutely vile. “Hey! You there!” Jennifer shouted, pointing at a kid who had muttered something under his breath as she passed. “What’s your problem? You got something to say to me?” The kid looked up at Jennifer in terror, his eyes wide and pleading. “N-no, I didn’t say anything!” he stammered in response. Jennifer was far from convinced. “I heard you calling me a part of the murder crew! Is that what you think of me?” She stalked closer to the kid, who was now backed up against a row of lockers, his face turning white as a sheet. “I swear I didn’t-”

B A M

But before he could finish his sentence, Jennifer had already turned and marched away, her fists clenched and her jaw set in a fierce scowl. At least she was holding back… somewhat.

As she continued down the hallway, her anger threatening to bubble over the surface, Jennifer couldn’t help but chuckle to herself at the thought of scaring that poor kid. Maybe he’d think twice before making assumptions about her again.

Jennifer’s heart sank as she heard her name called out over the intercom. She had a feeling she wasn’t the only one who had made enemies in the aftermath of Alissa’s disappearance, and the fact that she was being called to the principal’s office made her gut twist with anxiety.

Without hesitation, Jennifer took off at a full sprint towards the principal’s office, not caring who she pushed or how much she barged in her attempt to be the first one there.

As she ran, her mind raced with all the possible reasons for the summon - had they found new evidence? Were they accusing her of something? Was she going to be suspended? yay? Ignoring everyone in the office, she barged into the principals room slamming the door open with an echoing bang and barked her orders before she read to the room at all. “Who the h•ll sent that message and why am I being publicly accused of murder at school?” She screamed, hearing a set of footsteps of whoever arrived at the office second to her.

@Detectives:eyes::eyes:

◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆

2 Likes

“I didn’t kill my sister” were words that Jacob never imagined would ever have to escape from his mouth. But here was, Jacob Brian, age 18, male, twin brother to Alissa being accused of killing Alissa.

They were released by a teacher yesterday, and when they went home. Alissa and him talked a lot- talking their feelings out, with her apologizing and them cracking jokes with each other. It reminded Jacob of their childhood, where they could just be kids- where they were close together and Jacob loved it. The next day, Alissa was gone from overdosing on a drug. Alissa never did drugs, because if she did Jacob would know, Alissa could not have died from overdosing so he thought it was a prank. But it turns out it was true, his sister was dead from supposed overdosing. From what the doctor said- it was the first time so much drugs entered her system, meaning it was probably her first time doing drugs, but why would Alissa do drugs? There was no need for that. Alissa would never, Jacob knew her way too well to know she would never do drugs and yet… the reports told a different story.

He arrived at school- he could have stayed home, he thinks that would be better. Stay home, cry, probably do drugs too so he could be with his sister and feel like her again. No one talks about how depressing it truly is losing someone you were born with. Alissa was basically of him. He arrived at school wearing a red hoodie and as soon as he entered the hallways, everyone turned to him- pity stares. Jacob did not need pity, Jacob needed his sister.

He walked passed them, brushing them with his shoulders when he got a notification from his phone. Anonymous it said- who tf was anonymous?

Jacob heart dropped. He thought- I did not kill my sister, He would never kill Alissa nor wish harm on her- she was his soulmate- ew not that way, but she was his soulmate in a way that they were twins. They shared a womb together at the same fcking time- shared blood, shared everything. She was his sister- key word was ain’t life funny? As he walked grabbing his phone in anger he went to his locker- who tf was anonymous, he did not have time for this shxt.

“Jacob,” Jacob turned away to see Dior, looking hopeful. Tears in her eyes, her eyes were sunken- she was wearing sweatpants- Dior never wore sweatpants. She was wearing a hoodie that it looked like belong to Alissa, one of Alissa’s old hoodies. "Is she… really

“I didn’t kill my sister,” Jacob blurted out.

Dior gave him a sad look, “I know you didn’t… Alissa… you would never.”

Jacob was about to say something more to her when the principal called through the announcement and Jacob looked up with a sigh. Great, he should have really stayed home. As he began to walk to the principal office, Dior held him by his wrist. “Alissa really loved you. Stay safe” she said as she began to walk away. Hands inside her pockets.

Alissa loved you more

He thought to himself.

He arrived at the principal and the first thing he said was “i didnt do it.” He sat down on the chair looking at all the other people in the office.

The principal just raised a brow, “Probably not probably yes, they are 7 other possible people who could havr done it or you guys could have worked together. I do not like to assume…” The principal began.

@Detectives

3 Likes

ReeceSaige

Ever since the murder and the supposed murder of his teacher and the girl he hated he hasn’t done what he does best … He actually returned home, but he avoided his step father. Like Reece thought his stepfather didn’t really check on him much, but he did hear him walking up and down the hall just outside his room as if he wanted to enter but didn’t know what to say. He has entered his room with a tea which he layed on the table while Reece was under the covers believeing his life would fall apart because he’d be the main suspect considering he just argue with the murder victim a few days ago and he’s still angry with her. What Reece didn’t know is that Richard, knowing the boy doens’t like him, thought it best to call his mother and have her comfort him, beleiveing him trying to do the same would yield negative results as the boy doesn’t trust him. She came home early, worried in this sudden change in behaviour and obvious notion something is very wrong and when she talked to Reece he told her about the murders. Since then he’s been sleeping in the house and Richard has made himself scarce knowing the boy needs alone time with his mother. He’s opted for staying in his old town for a week to oversee his business while he leaves his current cinema in the hands of his most trusty employee.
The day after Alissa had died, he recieved a text, alongside all the students it seemed as each cellphone dinger or vibrated at the same time.
He read the part about himself…

And instantly got nauseous from anxiety and fear. He was afraid of being prosecuted for something he didn’t do. He didn’t even realize the ANON, as they signed it, was just another Alissa, somebody who reports but takes no time to fact check anything they write about.
This constant finger pointing to him made Reece angry, but calling Alissa an angel made him seething with it. As the announcement came, he released the anger by shouting loudly “FOR F*CK’S SAKE!” before taking his backpack and heading for the principal’s. This probably startled everybody present and made him look like more of a murderer than he originally seemed like. He could only rely on Eric, Chase and his mother to believe him not to be the murderer. Oh and he also assumed Jenny doesn’t think he murdered Alissa because yes he was angry, but she’s seen him angrier with his stepfather before and nothing came of it.

@Detectives

4 Likes

Dior held Jacob’s wrist as he was about to go- being called by the Principal. “Alissa really loved you. Stay Safe.” Dior told him, dropping his wrist as she began to walk away, her head hung. She could not believe it- she refused to- Alissa Brian was dead, Alissa was dead, her best friend was dead, her first love was dead and Dior did not know how to live with herself without Alissa.
Call it condependecy if you will, but Dior needed Alissa to live- Alissa was the one person in the world she could truly trust, one of the only people she loved. She had Alissa and had always had dreams of going to Netherland to get married- after they had both found out it was made legal on April. Dior had always wanted that- marrying Alissa, she always imagined is as these; Alissa wearing a red dress and Dior wearing a blue one, going against the typical white dress for marriage, but Alissa and Dior being women, in love where already going against the typical tradition of marriage.

She knew that with what Alissa was doing - one day she would get hurt and had adviced her that perhaps they should involve the cops but Alissa had disagreed- always thinking she could take more than she could; spoiler alert: she could not and now she was dead. What twisted Dior’s stomach was the fact that she could have prevented it, she had gotten a text, it was just a ‘,’ that Dior had ignored, if she did not ignore it and instead rushed to Alissa’s house then maybe Alissa would still be alive. Maybe her and Alissa will go to the same college, go to Neatherlands and get married, and Dior could drop her obsession with popularity as really, Dior loved Alissa with all her heart.

She went to her first period class, English, in a purple hoodie that belonged to Alissa and sweatpants- Dior never wore sweatpants ever since she was 13, in public, and it felt a little weird wearing them but she ignored the stares she got from people. She was sitting near Nadia Hart who seemed to be staring at her for a long time, annoying Dior who tried to ignore the stare and focus on drawing a card for Alissa’s family. She ignored it for a good amount of time, till it got a little bit hard to ignore and Dior turned to Nadia with a frown, “Take a picture, it’s less creepy than staring at me,” Dior told Nadia, “And can you do your work? Some of us are trying to fcking concentrate,”

@Tina.G

4 Likes

Willow knew she shouldn’t have ignored the signs that day. Alissa was clearly hunched over in pain, something was wrong. Just stress, Willow thought. And now, she was gone too.

Going to school was the last thing Willow wanted to do. She didn’t want to face Fern. She didn’t want to go to class knowing she saw a teacher’s dead body. And now Alissa? The world started to feel like a nightmare, and she just couldn’t wake up.

But staying home was worse. It was suffocating having to spend time with her parents. Especially since she had so much to say, but no desire to speak about her worries. So as always, she kept a straight face and pretended like nothing was wrong. Her parents didn’t need more trouble on their plate. She went to bed early, lying there for who knows how long. Thoughts from the day circled around in her head aimlessly, but it felt like a fog had entered her brain.

And when she woke up the next morning, she went through her morning routine with tired, soulless eyes. She could see her reflection in the mirror, but it felt as if she wasn’t inside her own body anymore. So she did her makeup, dressed up as usual, because nothing was out of the ordinary.

Everything was fine.

Walking through the hallway, she kept her head low and her hair over her face. She’d rather avoid the prying eyes of everyone in the hallway. Especially her friends. How could she explain the texts she had received? At that point, she couldn’t bother caring about rumors. It was nothing out of the ordinary to see herself shown as a freak. In fact, it angered her more to hear the words thrown at the others in detention. Though her face was stone.

The texts only looked like someone pointlessly theorizing. Maybe because they wanted to feel safe, maybe because they wanted drama to spice up their boring lives. Or maybe, because they wanted to draw attention from themselves… And speaking of, Willow couldn’t understand how they got her number to begin with… Or how they knew about the people in detention… Did rumors spread that quick?

Maybe it was the stress from the past day, or maybe a hidden sense. But Willow felt a cold pulse run through her veins, making her heart drop. Something wasn’t right. Someone…

A loud voice spoke from the intercom and intereupted her thoughts. “Would the following students please report to the Principal Office: Jennifer Every Bond, Reece Saige, Hazel Bailey, Jacob brian, Oliver cooper, Fernanda Briggs, Anthony Touissant and Willow Montogomery.”

Willow sighed. With slowed steps, she made her way to the principal’s office.

She could only hope the day ended sooner.

@/Detectives × Everyone

3 Likes

Principal

The Principal rolled his eyes unmoving at the students. Of course they would not admit to what they have committed, and perhaps it was because they had not commit it but the Principal was extremely skeptical. In the 80 years the school has been alive, a student and a teacher had not died on the same day after detention, and Mr.Albert was found to have been stabbed while Alissa was found to have died through drugs. The principal knew there was more to that, he had many students come to his office due to drugs and thus he knows exactly how to tell when drugs is being done by student and Alissa with her very clear image did not seem to be on drugs so it seemed she was drugged but by who? “Seems you guys do not wish to admit it, I will hand you guys to the police after discussing with your parents, maybe you guys shall speak then. You will share classes solely with each other as the rest of the students are in fear right now and do not wish to share classes with you. In addition, all extra curriculum that you guys have shall be put on hold till we find out the truth.”

aw

Jacob was not too fond of the Principal’s world- I mean why would he be? Constantly getting accused of killing your own sister by an adult was not fun, especially since he was going to be going to jail for something he never did. What if the criminal had planted evidence in their bags or lockers without them knowing, and when the police comes boom they are sent to jail. Jacob could not let that happen, he did not want to allow that to happen. Hazel could not go to jail too, her heart, what will happen to her? Jacob thought as she stared at her, he could not let her die, he could not lose another person he cared for. “Principal,” Jacob began, his voice still quieter than usual and his eyes dead, “With all due respect, don’t you think that is too harsh? I just lost my sister and now I’m being blamed for killing her and I am sure none of them killed her, or at least i hope it was none of them,” Jacob said because his eyes moved to Reece a little then back to the principal. Ok, that was not good- he should not rush into not trusting any of them and yet… Reece had never liked Alissa had he? Nor Mr.Albert, Alissa had also said that the drug part concerning him was partly true in a way and he wondered in what way… could he? No, Reece was not like that… or was he? no, no, no Reece and him were ‘friends’ a friend would not kll another friend’s sibling right? “And besides… what if instead,” Jacob really should shut up at that point, he did not know what he was saying but the cold look the principal was giving him made him somewhat nervous even though Jacob was not un-used to cold looks, it was just that he was not in the best of situations today, “What if instead of involving the police, we find the criminal ourselves and prove to you that we did not kill Alissa nor Mr.Albert,” But what if all the sources led to one of them?" None of them would, right? He looked at all of them- Reece was questionable, he was not blaming him not that would be an @sshole move and Jacob did not want to be an @sshole, but… Jb? Questionable as well, Anthony? He is not the smartest in the head so no, Hazel definitely not, Fern? Not at all, WIllow? No he doesn’t think so but there was an expression in WIllow’s face that made him

“I shall consider it,” The principal said. “As idiotic as it sounds, I shall consider it but if things go to far the police shall be involved…”

Jacob did not say anything much in response but instead he turned to Wilow, for some reason he just felt like talking to her. “I"m sorry i gave the principal that idea,” He whispered into her ear, “I’m just…”

@idiot.exe
sorry for the really bad post :sob:

3 Likes

“Listen, Nadia, I have no idea who killed Mr. Albert or Alissa,” Jenny was in now only a few inches from Nadia’s face, and she had to fight the urge to take a step back. “But I can tell you for sure that it wasn’t me. So maybe next time, don’t be so quick to accuse.” Nads was frozen, waiting for something to happen. But… nothing? Nadia was left standing there, stunned and frightened. She never meant to accuse Jenny of anything, she only wanted an answer, and now she felt like she had screwed up everything. She knew Jenny was innocent…probably, and she wanted to make things right. also, if she had done it… Trembling, Nadia took a deep breath and rushed after Jenny. “Wait! Jenny, please listen to me,” Nadia begged as she tried to caught up to her. “I’m so sorry if I came across as accusatory. I was just really scared and I didn’t know who to turn to.” It was as if Jennifer couldn’t hear her, as if Nadia was invisible…or gone.

Nadia felt her heart sink as Jenny walked away from her, not even giving her a chance to explain herself. Why couldn’t Jenny just listen to her? Why did she have to be so cold and dismissive? As Nadia stood there, frozen in shock and fear, she couldn’t help but replay the conversation in her head. Had she really been so accusatory? Had she really threatened Jenny? She didn’t think so, but maybe she had been too harsh.

Nadia’s mind raced with thoughts of what might happen next. Would Jenny tell everyone what had happened? Would they all think she was crazy for accusing someone? But then again, Jenny was the obvious choice. Tears began to prick at the corners of Nadia’s eyes as she realized just how alone she was in all of this. She didn’t know who to trust, who to turn to. Was everyone a suspect now? Would she ever be able to feel safe again? Shaking her head in frustration, and now remembering that students were beginning to trickle in, she took a deep breath and headed to her next class wiping away and trace of tears.

——

Nadia was taken aback by Dior’s sharp response, but she couldn’t blame her for being upset. Losing a best friend was never easy, and Nadia knew that Dior must be going through a lot of pain and grief right now. Feeling guilty for staring at Dior’s outfit for so long, Nadia quickly averted her gaze and turned back to her own work. She could see the strain on Dior’s face as she tried to focus on her work.

Taking a deep breath, Nadia turned to Dior and spoke softly. “I’m sorry, Dior. I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable,” she said, her voice gentle and sincere. “I know you’ve probably heard it a million times now, but I’m sorry about Alissa. Are you….okay? I don’t know… but this must be really hard for you, and I’m here if you need anything."

@Kristi • Dior

3 Likes

As the principal spoke, Willow stared wide-eyed in disbelief. Involving their parents was out of the question. She didn’t mind having extracurriculars on hold or sharing classes with the group. She wanted to believe none of them were cruel enough to be a culprit. No evidence would convince her. Especially not since they bonded in detention and Willow even shared secrets not even her friends know of. But who was she to speak up against the principal? She exhaled with a shaky breath, gripping the chair tightly.

And then, Jacob spoke up. Willow turned her head towards him, hoping he would find a way to convince the principal. He had to. She gulped, nodding along to his suggestion. The principal wasn’t against it, exactly. But he needed more convincing.

Jacob leaning in to whisper caught Willow off guard. A short pause followed before she whispered back, “You have nothing to apologize for.”

The suggestion was perfect, in fact. And it gave her the strength to speak up as well. “I-I trust that nobody here is the culprit…” She attempted to speak calmly, but her voice had a hint of uneasiness to it. “…Especially not after getting to know all of them in detention. We’re all afraid and uncertain, we witnessed the crime scene with our own eyes.” She looked at everyone one by one. Yet she skipped over Fern, unable to face her. “In the end, we’re victims too. We need empathy, not…” she sighed, deciding to go silent. Maybe the last part wasn’t something she should’ve said out loud.

Willow was fully prepared to work together with everyone. She didn’t care how risky it was. The only thing that mattered was keeping everything secret from her parents.

@Kristi × Jacob Brian

3 Likes

Jenny scoffed as she listened to Jacob’s plea to the principal. While she didn’t necessarily believe that any of them were responsible for the deaths, she wasn’t exactly inclined to defend them either. After all, she had her own reputation to uphold.

Jenny observed the interaction between Jacob and Willow out of the corner of her eye. It surprised her to see Jacob whisper something to Willow, causing her to pause before responding. As Willow whispered back, Jenny couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow. She wondered what words Jacob had shared with her, and why Willow seemed taken aback. Curiosity piqued, she tuned back into the main conversation, but her mind remained caught on Jacob and Willow’s exchange.

When Willow spoke up, her voice carried a tinge of uneasiness and uncertainty. Jenny couldn’t help but notice the skipped glance towards Fern, as if Willow couldn’t bring herself to meet her gaze. There was an underlying tension there, one that Jenny couldn’t quite decipher.

Then, Willow’s words echoed in Jenny’s mind. “I-I trust that nobody here is the culprit. Especially not after getting to know all of them in detention.” Willow’s attempt to speak calmly seemed forced, as though she was desperately trying to believe her own words. “We’re all afraid and uncertain, we witnessed the crime scene with our own eyes,” Willow continued, scanning the faces of everyone except Fern. Jenny’s curiosity deepened. Why was Willow avoiding eye contact with Fern? Unless…

Jenny’s thoughts raced as she tried to piece together the puzzle. It was clear that Willow was torn, struggling between empathy and her own reservations. She had almost said something more, but then sighed and fell silent. Unspoken words hung in the air, and Jenny couldn’t help but wonder what Willow had held back.

Jenny made a mental note to keep a closer eye on both Jacob and Willow… and probably Fern. There was something brewing beneath the surface of this detention, and she intended to uncover the truth, even if it meant stepping out of her rebellious persona and forming unlikely alliances.

As Jacob and Willow finished speaking, Jenny couldn’t resist chiming in. “Yeah, Principal, why should we all have to suffer because of these accusations? I mean, it’s not like any of us actually give a d•mn about each other. We’re just a bunch of misfits thrown together in this h•llhole they call detention.”

She crossed her arms defiantly, a mischievous glint in her eyes. “If you really think any of us are capable of murder, then maybe you should be more concerned about what we’re capable of in your precious classrooms. Trust me, the last thing you want is all of us in the same room without any surveillance.” Jenny knew she definitely didn’t want to spend anymore time with these kids. It just made her look worse, not in her usual sense, and she didn’t particularly feel lead to be suspected of murder.

Jenny knew her rebellious nature was fueling her words, but she just couldn’t resist the urge to challenge authority. She reveled in the discomfort that her presence caused to her fellow students and faculty alike. While she had no intention of finding the real culprit, being forced into classes with them was a punishment in itself.

I’m not saying we’re all innocent,” she continued, her voice dripping with defiance. “But accusing us without any evidence is just asinine. So, if you want us to play detective to prove our innocence, then fine. But that doesn’t mean you can shove us all together.” Jennifer crossed her arms, with no intention of backing down.

@Detectives :female_detective: can’t wait

@Kristi • Jacob
@idiot.exe • Willow

3 Likes