<<Trouble in mayday>> Official Roleplay thread

Untitled141_20230814183234

Anthony slouched back in his chair, his usually composed demeanor now tinged with a hint of exhaustion. This was weird. Slouching, not sleeping properly, not getting Mr. Albert out of his mind. Now that he found out about Alissa she would probably join the list. Anthony had been grappling with his own emotions lately, but seeing everyone else in a similar state? This was horrible, and not helping his confidence. And of course, he had to be the one not in the classroom when a dead body was found. Anthony would say he was dead, but that had a whole new meaning now.

Anthony leaned forward, a determined look in his eyes as he prepared to answer the question. “You know, Willow, I actually had a slip of paper that mentioned detention,” he began confidently. However, as he reached into his jacket pocket to retrieve the elusive slip, a flicker of uncertainty crossed his face. “But, um… I don’t guess, I dont know where it is now,” Anthony admitted, his voice sounding less assured than before. He searched through his backpack, hoping to find any trace of the mysterious slip of paper, but came up empty-handed. “I honestly don’t remember who signed it or even what it said. All I know is that it had my name on it and the time to show up. I must have overlooked the ‘why’ part.” A tinge of embarrassment stained his cheeks, realizing his forgetfulness had left him at a disadvantage. He had taken the detention very seriously at first, considering it a mistake or an oversight. That was why he was late, lost in his concerns over a punishment he couldn’t quite comprehend.

“I’m… sorry for not having a more concrete answer,” Anthony confessed, a touch of frustration evident in his voice. “Sorry for who? You for being caught up in this or for being most suspicious in terms of ‘oh look who showed up’, or for the group?” Jennifer brazenly asked. Ant cleared his throat, and pretended not to hear her harsh words. "I was preoccupied with the idea of detention, not grasping the full extent of its significance. At the time it was trivial. Right, Jennifer?” Anthony asked, matching her tone.

He looked at the others, a blend of determination and vulnerability in his gaze. “What matters now is uncovering the truth, proving our innocence, and finding justice for Mr. Albert and Alissa. Despite my own confusion over my detention, I pledge my unwavering support and commitment to solving this mys…murder. And proving that we are not the ones responsible for these… events.” Jenny burst out laughing.

Everyone • This was a fever dream

3 Likes

Brad listened in silence while Joshua spoke, the words hitting him like a football. The entire time, his eyes darted around the room, unable to look directly at him. He had a point, really. Josh was such a kind person, Brad wondered how he could speak so freely without even feeling embarrassed. Unsure of what to say, he could only sit frozen in place, supporting the guitar.

When Joshua looked into his eyes, Brad felt his blood slowly turn cold. Reality just began to sink in. She was gone. Nothing they do would change that. And a murder? That was so absurd, he almost didn’t want to believe it.

Brad let him take the guitar away, since he was loosely holding onto it.

He sighed, getting up to his feet. “Whoah, dude,” he put his hands in front of him defensively. “I wasn’t laughing at her…” He paused, unable to finish his sentence. If he did, he’d have to admit it. Accept that she was actually dead. And that it wasn’t just some joke or rumor. He looked away again, letting out a nervous laugh. There was nothing he could say in protest.

He had to think, how do people usually react to these kinds of news? And once again, the first thing on his mind was Chester. Even after so many months, he couldn’t stop thinking about his accident. It felt as if he was the only one who actually cared what happened to him, aside from Chester’s family. Embarrassing. Everyone else completely forgot about him. Some even joked and said they were glad he’s gone.

Right, that’s how people usually reacted. That’s how he should’ve felt too. And it should be no different for Alissa.

“Chill music man, that’s… It’s weird you care so much,” he blurted out without giving it any thought. “Like… What are you going to accomplish with that speech exactly? Want a medal? Oh, poor dude and her family. Big deal,” he shrugged. “It’s not like it affects you, anyway. She probably deserved…” he cut himself off, realizing what he was about to say.

@Tina.G - Joshua Fujita - sorry Joshua he’s stupid :sob:

3 Likes

Black Aesthetic Quotes Titter Header (1)

It was almost laughable to Dior that Nadia did not hold any ill feelings towards her. It felt so fake- so unrealistic, and maybe it was or maybe Dior was paranoid, but she could not truly believe it. Sure Dior had not bullied her, giving the fact that Nadia had good power and influence, if there was a ranking of top 10 most popular and powerful people at the school, Nadia was part of the top 5, with Alissa formerly being #1, and Dior being #2 due to Alissa’s influence. Nadia also always tended to dress well, Nadia was beautiful, extremely beautiful and there was not much Dior could hate on her for or use against her.

She had a mostly clean profile, and thus she was never ‘bullied’ nor truly disliked by Dior, but Dior had always been catty and rude to her, she had treated Nadia like Nadia was less than her- simply because Dior always saw Nadia as a threat. Not really as a threat to her, but as a threat to Alissa’s position of power. Nadia always had what it took to go #1, she had once competed with Alissa for president of student body council and could have won- if not giving the fact that Alissa had used her charm on the voters. Dior had always disliked Nadia because of this, Nadia was a threat to the social order of the school and most of all Nadia was a threat to Alissa, and Dior would do a lot for Alissa.

“How could you not?” Dior asked with a sad bitter laugh, "I have antagonized you all this years, I have treated you so badly and you mean to tell me you never held any ill feelings? I’m sorry but I find that so hard to believe.’

@Tina.G

3 Likes

“How could you not?” Dior asked with a sad bitter laugh that definitely forced Nadia’s 100% attention. "I have antagonized you all this years, I have treated you so badly and you mean to tell me you never held any ill feelings? I’m sorry but I find that so hard to believe.”

Nadia stared at Dior, her insides swirling with conflicting emotions. As Nadia observed Dior, she couldn’t help but feel a deep sadness within herself. Alissa’s overdose had taken a toll on Dior, her best friend’s absence evident in every aspect of her being. It was difficult to hold onto anger when faced with such palpable grief and emptiness. Sure, Nadia knew that Dior played a part in her social “downfall”. The way she treated Nadia had contributed to her current place in school, she didn’t get the status she wanted.

But the truth was, Nadia missed Alissa more than she could admit. She missed the challenge that Alissa brought into her life, their power struggles and rivalries. It had fueled Nadia’s desire for power and influence. But now, with Alissa gone, Nadia realized the emptiness of those pursuits. There was more to life than social standing and manipulation. jk

Nadia couldn’t hold onto her anger towards Dior anymore. It wasn’t because she had forgotten the pain or easily forgiven everything. It was simply that she saw the sadness etched across Dior’s face, the weight pressing down on her shoulders. And in those moments, Nadia’s anger dissipated, replaced by a sense of empathy and understanding. She acknowledged that Dior’s actions had influenced her current circumstances, but dwelling on resentments wouldn’t change anything. Instead, Nadia chose to focus on the impending change she sensed. So, as she looked at Dior, she knew it was time to apologize. It wasn’t just an apology for herself, but for both of them. She hoped they could find a way to move forward together, to heal the wounds that had wounded them both.

Nadia took a deep breath, and with a genuine smile, she began to speak. “Because,” Nadia began, her voice softer than before, “I see the pain you’re carrying, the sadness that eats away at you. Alissa’s absence has left a void in all of us. Our disagreements, our ‘battles’ for power, they seem superficial so now, don’t they?”

@Kristi • Dior • ahhh the urge to pull out btch Nads for no reason :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

No- Dior disagreed in her mind. There was nothing superficial about power, power was important- it was special and it was the foundation in which Dior had built her entire high school life on, because through elementary school and middle school, power as something she liked. See, growing up Dior was what you can be said to be the bullied, the outcast, the ‘ugly girl’ and its probably hard to imagine Dior ever being a victim , the prey instead of the predator, but it was truth- Dior had not grown up privilege. She had never even met her rich father until she turned 14, and during that time she suffered from a massive eating disorder that she was still recovering from.

If there was one thing Dior will always remember is the time period that power seemed so far away from her, and because she will always remember that, power can never seem or be superffical to her. Power is the one thing that kept her sane- having Alissa with her, being on top of the school, being seen as ‘perfect’, the cliques and Dior being a prep, the social order of everything just made sense to Dior, it was the only that kept her mind from spiraling, her from breaking down in fear.

“Superficial,” Dior repeated out loud with a sad smile, “Superficial,” She repeated again, her hands tugging at her braids as she let out a laughter- it was not a mocking laughter or a happy one, it was a laughter filled with worry and anxiety. “Superficial” She repeated again, “Fcking superficial,” she whispered as she dropped her head on the desk, her nervous laughter still within her.

Could you imagine, the one thing that she tried to uphold for all this years, the one thing that brought her sanity could ever be superficial? No, no power was not superficial. It could not be, and some might say that ‘all this clique things won’t matter after high school, no one will care’ but things worked differently in Mayday. In Mayday a lot of factors determine how your life shall turn out, and formerly belonging to a powerful clique can get you job opportunities from people who also were previously from that clique or friends with majority of people from that clique.

She felt herself wishing to remove her braids- braids for braid. Wishing to turn into a giant pool of water, as she kept repeating in her head, ‘superficial’

fcking superficial

She turned to stare at Nadia again, her eyes filled like that of a panda- damn she had fcking ruined her mascara, had she not? “You’re right, all this that we ‘fought’ for, held no true meaning,” Now Dior did not truly believe that but she could not say it right now could she? “But truly I thought you would be happy now that Alissa is gone, so it surprises me, why are you being so…” She squinted her brows, “Nice to me?” It felt a little bit suspicious to Dior or maybe she was just being paranoid. But Nadia was being so sweet for no reason that it made her feel uneasy in a way.

Like would she use this against her?

@Tina.G

3 Likes

“Fcking superficial,” Nadia shrank back slightly, finally shifting onto her knees instead of crouching.

“You’re right, all this that we ‘fought’ for, held no true meaning, … But truly I thought you would be happy now that Alissa is gone, so it surprises me, why are you being so…Nice to me?” Nads brows creased. What did Dior want from her? Yes, Dior. I’m thrilled, I should probably start doing some cartwheels, a backflip if I can muster it. Nads, put her hands in her lap. Rolling her eyes has a hard battle here, but luckily she won. This time. “Dior, I—I’m not really sure how to say this. Everyone knows how close you were to Alissa, and well… you’re not Alissa. Yes, me and Alissa didn’t always see eye to eye and were in competition quite a bit but… I never hated her. Or you. And you’re not Alissa.” Just really disliked her. “Your different people, so why should how I felt about one person transfer to her bestfriend?” Actually, Nadia believed the exact opposite. But that was a thought she kept to herself. Plus, if anyone saw the state of Dior they’d feel sorry, maybe even start crying with her, whether they knew why she was crying. Dior had that effect.

@Kristi • Dior • sorry it’s a bit short :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Dior noticed that Nadia brows creased, and she ogled Nadia’s face closer-yes, this was what internally Dior had been waiting for. For Nadia to snap, for her to reveal her true self and tell her ‘i’m only caring as a joke and because i like to see you being weak, don’t get your hopes up’ with a shrill laughter, but she did not say any of that. Maybe she was thinking it or maybe Dior was just being way to suspicious, but instead, Nadia had told her that plain and simply- it was because she was not Alissa.

Not Alissa? Of course Dior knew she was not Alissa but still- she was a part of Alissa. Her whole life was centered around Alissa and power, she spent almost 24 hours everyday with her. In school, after school,
and after after school. When Dior’s father would make her go to a dinner with a boy he would set her up, Alissa would come with them, when her dad was directing a movie and Dior would go to watch intrigued, Alissa would follow her. When Alissa and Jacob were having lunch with their parents, Dior would tag along. During ‘family times’ with either of their families, Alissa and Dior would be there- their families had gotten used to that; wherever Alissa was Dior would follow and wherever Dior was, Alissa would follow.

When your life was like that with another person- it was hard not to see yourself as half of that person, and that was how Dior saw herself. Alissa was her best friend, and much much more than that. But she put up a brave face in front of Nadia- it would be weird to be like ‘i’m not Alissa? I’m basically half of her lol’ and she feared that Nadia might guess the true essence of her and Alissa’s relationship, that she shall figure that they were girlfriends and not in the ‘hey girlfriend’ friendly pal way but in the ‘let’s scissor each other and makeout even when we are not drunk’ girlfriend type way. Like boyfriend-girlfriend way just girlfriend-girlfriend.

So instead Dior smiled a sad smile, “Sure,” Dior continued, “You’re right i’m not Alissa and I’ll never be her, so what’s been going on in your life?” Dior asked trying to shift the conversation away from herself and her tears. Perhaps if she figured out that Nadia’s life was not going completely perfect unlike Dior’s life then she would be happy- as sick and twisted as it sounds, that would give her great happiness.

@Tina.G

3 Likes

“Chill music man, that’s… It’s weird you care so much,” Joshua raised his brows, but clicked the locks closed on his guitar case not looking at Brad. “Like… What are you going to accomplish with that speech exactly? Want a medal? Oh, poor dude and her family. Big deal, it’s not like it affects you, anyway. She probably deserved…” Joshua slung his backpack over his shoulder than his guitar on the other arm. “What did Alissa deserve, Brad?” Joshua asked, staring right at him. Scanning his face, Joshua was ready to go. Maybe Brad would come around, but Joshua had people he needed to know were okay first. They probably wouldn’t be good, but okay.

“Oh, and, yes. It does affect me. My friend is dead, my teacher is dead, and… Gosh, they’re dead, Brad.” It was started to really hit Joshua. Yeah, nobody really liked Mr. Albert, and Alissa had a lot of drama around her but—they were dead. His tongue was heavy. Joshua for once wasn’t sure what to said next, or if he should stay something next.

@idiot.exe • Brad • sorry it’s short :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Joshua’s stare sent a chill down his spine. A usually kind and cheerful guy turning so serious was a sudden change. Brad realized too late that he went too far. Remembering Chester made him speak without thinking. Even after all that time, he couldn’t forget him. Nor the guilt, for that matter.

Alissa didn’t deserve any of it. Even if she was very disliked, or the sister of the team’s traitor Jacob - it didn’t matter. Brad almost didn’t want to grasp the situation and let it sink in that they were dead. His heart began to race, as he clenched his eyes shut.

This time, he had to choose his words carefully. He didn’t want to escalate the conversation with Joshua. Getting on anyone’s bad side would be a mistake. “Right, right, I’m aware they are,” he ran his fingers through his hair, exhaling loudly. “It’s weird, man. Why did this have to happen when we’re one year away from graduating?” He looked away, unable to face Joshua anymore. His heartrate wasn’t slowing down either. “I’m still not processing, dude. But you know me, I’m not the brightest.”

He looked around the hallway, wondering if his friends would come look for him after so long. But no one was in sight.

@Tina.G - Joshua Fujita

2 Likes

It seemed Willow’s question about the reason for detention got mixed responses. For Jennifer and Reece it was unfortunately not a question, Hazel knew why, but Jacob and Anthony mysteriosly lost their answers. It only provided her with more questions on the dillema.

There was still Anthony who arrived late. Though the others didn’t trust him - understandably, he was found next to the victim - Willow didn’t want to stress him out by jumping to conclusions.

Willow listened as Jenny and Anthony bickered, taking note of their conversation. She slowly made her way back to her seat, footsteps silent. She took her notebook out of her bag, along with a pen and sat down on the desk. Word by word, she noted down everything they spoke about so far. She noted the texts, her observations, the conversations they had, writing as quick as possible.

“…I pledge my unwavering support and commitment to solving this mys…murder. And proving that we are not the ones responsible for these… events.” Anthony spoke, but Willow only picked up half of it. Jenny’s following laugh brought her completely back to reality.

She perked her head up, closing the notebook and placing it on her desk. “Right, the mystery,” she sat up, rummaging through her bag. “I was thinking we should contact their spirits,” she deadpanned, pulling out a whole ouija board. She pushed her notebook and bag to the side, placing it on the table. While doing so, she clenched her teeth, realizing more attention would be on her again.

Don’t ask. Don’t ask. Don’t ask.

× Everyone ×

2 Likes

aw

Ok so no one pressured Jacob to say the true reasonwhy he was in detention- that was good, because Jacob was not sure how to tell them the true reason he was in detention, especially as he feared it would lead them to suspect him more- the entire school already saw him as a very possible suspect to the killing of his twin and Mr.Albert, and if this secret was found, the suspection would grow even more. He found himself dropping his head to the table- not wanting any eyes on him, wanting to be far away from everything- back to his house- back to 5 years ago when he and Alissa were as close as e and r were in the word ‘together’. But he could not do that- because time travel has not yet been created in 2001.

“Right the mystery,” Willow began and Jacob turned his attention towards her, “I was thinking that we should contact their spirits” She continued and Jacob blinked at that.

What?

What?

What did she mean by contacting their spirits? He was not sure how to break this to Willow but they were not living in a fantasy or sci-fi world, this was real life, people can’t speak to other people’s spirit as far as he knew. “Willow, Look that id-” Jacob paused and found his jaw dropping when he saw that she pulled out an entire ouija bag and pushed her notebook and bag to the side, placing it on the table. Oh, so she just casually had an ouija board in her backpack, because of course she does. Did every goth have that? Was it in the rule of gothood that one most own an ouijaboard and bring it to their backpack or something because just casually having one like that seemed so out of pocket.

He stared at the board in awe, shock, bewilderment and confusion. He could not help but to mutter, “Why do you casually have an ouijaboard in your bag?”

@idiot.exe

3 Likes

To no one’s surprise, Willow’s reveal was met with a shocked stare. She froze up. She briefly turned her eyes towards Jacob, then back to her desk. How was she going to explain herself? Keeping secrets wasn’t ideal with this group.

“It’s not always…” Willow spoke, her voice quiet and soft. She sighed. “After that day… When we saw Mr. Albert…” she paused, unable to finish the sentence. “I wanted, no, needed to know what happened to him. I thought, maybe, once I get to school in the morning I could find a way to contact him.” She turned to Jacob with pleading eyes. “Don’t you want to know the truth? I know, it’s idealistic, unreasonable, but I really wanted to do anything I could. We’re so powerless.”

Though when she initially thought of it, she couldn’t have possibly guessed there would be a second victim.

× Everyone ×

3 Likes

aw

Oh so She talked to ghosts.

Cool, cool, that was totally completely normal you know. An everyday thing, nothing too serious- in fact Jacob talks to ghosts every single day, he even befriended a friendly ghost named BOOel, because it was totally totaally normal- and if you could not tell, Jacob was being sarcastic.

AN ouija board, a freaking ouija board and after tht she tried to contact Mr.Albert. Ok, Jacob does not know why he is shocked, Willow is a goth after all, of course she has an ouija board. It would be weirder if she did not, it’s just… “I’ll have to get uses to you randomily having an ouija board in your bag,” he mumbled. Even though this talking to the ghost of his twin and his ex teacher might not work, it would not hurt to try, after all Jacob’s life was already an epic mess.

Everything that should not have ever happened, happened, so maybe who knows, ghosts are secretly real an Alissa will tell them who killed her.

“Does anyone else have any other plans?” Jacob asked his roamed hazel, Jenny and Reece. Waiting for them to say something, to add to the conversation, then he turned to Willow. “Ok, so how does this ouija box thing work? Do we umm say some spells? Harry potter type.” Jacob closed his eyes, “Rictusempra” he said, as he took a couple breathes and waited some time before he opened his eyes and scratched his neck, “So… I’m guessing that is not how it works?”

@idiot.exe

@Mouschi

@LunaticLeviTheSecond

@Tina.G

3 Likes

◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆

Oh, h•ll to the no. Jenny’s heart skipped a beat as she watched Willow pull out a whole •ss ouija board from her bag. A surge of adrenaline rushed through her veins, and she could feel her palms becoming sweaty. As Willow clenched her teeth while setting up the ouija board, Jenny’s panic grew. She realized that Willow’s gothic appearance was not just a facade, but a genuine interest in the dark and supernatural. It dawned on her that maybe, just maybe, Willow was more than just a “it’s a fashion statement” goth. She was genuinely fascinated by the things that terrified Jenny to her core.

She had always been terrified of anything supernatural, and the idea of contacting the spirits was enough to send shivers down her spine. Jenny tried to maintain her composure, really, she did, but her mind was racing with all the horror movies she had seen and the stories she had heard growing up. The thought of ghosts, undead things, aliens, and demons filled her thoughts, intensifying her fear even more. She couldn’t help but wonder how she had ended up in this situation with Willow, who she had once believed to be cool and interesting. She was now remembering just how goth Weeping Willow really was.

“Why do you casually have an ouijaboard in your bag?” Jennifer nodded along with Jacob’s question, equally in shock and disbelief. “Don’t you want to know the truth? I know, it’s idealistic, unreasonable, but I really wanted to do anything I could. We’re so powerless.”

I’ll have to get uses to you randomly having an ouija board in your bag,” Trying to suppress her own panic, Jenny managed to mutter, “Uh, Willow, are you sure about this?” Her voice wavered, betraying the fear she was desperately trying to hide. Jenny felt like she was screaming, overwhelmed by the horrors that her wild imagination conjured up, but no other sounds were heard from here. Quietly, Jenny murmured to herself, “Why did I ever think Willow was cool? This is not what I signed up for.” She contemplated making an excuse to leave or finding a way to distract Willow from her spooky intentions, or—for goodness sakes she was Jennifer Boyd so of course she could get up and go. But deep down, she knew that escaping this situation unscathed was unlikely. In that moment, Jenny couldn’t help but feel utterly alone. While she was used to people not liking her rebellious persona, she had never encountered someone who embraced the darkness quite like Willow did. She silently wished for someone to understand her fear, someone who would validate her feelings and stand by her side.

“Does anyone else have any other plans?” Jacob asked, but Jenny found herself at a loss for words. The internal panic she felt stifled any coherent thoughts she might have had. She glanced over at Reece, hoping that he would come up with a clever solution, but his expression mirrored her own apprehension. “So… I’m guessing that is not how it works?” Jenny was glad for Jacob’s humor. She was getting control of herself and if you looked hard enough you probably could see the gears turning in her head.

“I know we’re all here because of detention, but think about it. Why are we all in detention on the very day Mr. Albert was found dead? You guys know I don’t really even want to be part of your little investigation or whatever, but Callava is a pain in my •ss.” Jenny’s mind raced with theories and possibilities, trying to piece together the puzzle. But then her gaze settled on Jacob, and her fearless nature took over once again. She leaned in, her voice dropping to a serious tone. “You know, Jacob, it’s weird how your sister mysteriously overdosed the very next day after all this happened,” Jenny said bluntly, her words meant to provoke a reaction. “Did you know she had a drug problem? Or was she just really upset about what went down that night in detention?”[/color] Was Jennifer stalling? Yes, yes she was.

@idiot.exe • Willow
@Kristi • Jacob
@LunaticLeviTheSecond • Reece mentioned

3 Likes

aw

Jacob awaited for Willow to do her thing with a little bit of fear inside him- i mean who would not be afraid? look, Jacob was not a supernatural believer, or a believer in anything outside of the world earth, the planets and all he learnt in school and outside of school-that was to say he was an atheist and a big nonbeliever in conspiracy theories. Ok, that was a lie- he was not an atheist but he did not subscribe to any religion, what was the word for it, agnostic? Yeah, Jacob was that. A god might not exist but maybe it does, and for the sake of the god, Jacob hoped that the god did not exist- because if there was a god, then sure Jacob had a lot to beg for, to apologize for, but the god would have to be the one to beg for his forgiveness first and foremost, after all, the god seemed to be laughing at him from heaven rn, playing cruel twisted jokes with him for the sake of it.

OK oK how had Jacob strayed so far from his thoughts? ok, like he said, Jacob was not a supernatural believer but it still freaked him out. The possibility that maybe it could be true and if it true then Alissa might admit that her murder was one of them here- that someone here killed both his sister and the teacher scared him to death. He never wanted to think that anyone in this class right now were capable of murder.

As he waited, Jenny decided it would be in her best interest to try to rile him up and it did work, because Jacob turned to her with an unamused look. “My sister did not have a drug problem, she was a very fcking healthy girl and had numerous people like her unlike you. She never had a reason to resort to drugs,” He continued, “Unlike you, I mean are you not pretty tired of your life? that’s why you have to resort to cheap insults at a time like this?”

@Tina.G

3 Likes

Jacob stared at Jenny, his expression shifting from surprise to anger. But she refused to back down or let his words intimidate her. “I’m sorry if I offended you, Jacob,” she said, her voice steady and unwavering. “But I’m not here to make friends or apologize for speaking the truth. I’m here to solve a murder, that we’ve all been looped into, and if that means pointing out some uncomfortable facts, then so be it.” Jenny didn’t flinch under his glare. She had expected this reaction and was prepared to stand her ground. "I’m not insinuating anything, Jacob. I’m just asking questions. Questions that need to be asked if we want to uncover the truth. So if you wanna flip out about, fine, but just know I’m asking because I need all the background. And I’m assuming you knew her best, twin two. Maybe I’m wrong you tell me. But please, feel free to just hurl insults at me instead.” Any other time Jenny would have had fun playing around with someone so riled up, but she was under just the tiniest bit of stress too.

Jenny’s gaze shifted to Hazel, who was slumped against the wall, her eyes glazed over. She had always been the school’s resident stoner, and Jenny knew that she could be a valuable asset. “And I’m not trying to… offend anyone,” for once “but also…. Hazel? Your literally a stoner. I think I have the right to ask what kind of dr•gs are in the school right now. I’m no snitch.” Jenny asked, genuinely trying to sound softer, much much kinder. Whether she succeeded she did not know.

@Kristi • Jacob
@Mouschi • Hazel
Ooooooh :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

07608e805985a1839f5da740c5878d1083d6af9d_2_517x172

“Don’t you want to know the truth?”

Instantly, Hazel felt chills creep up her spine. Even though she’d never believe in ghosts, how much harm would it really do? To try and contact their spirits? They needed to start somewhere, even if she was not keen on the idea of using the ouija board. But, just as Hazel opened her mouth to agree, Jenny had beat her to speaking.

As Jen spoke, her intent was blatant, like her words were calculated. Yet still, her motive remained unclear. Why did she want such a reaction? Hazel sat back in her chair, crossing her arms, and trying to analyze Jen’s vexing smile. But, as she stares, Jen turns her attention towards the unsuspecting Hazel.

“But also…. Hazel? You’re literally a stoner. I think I have the right to ask what kind of dr•gs are in the school right now. I’m no snitch.”

Hazel sighed, looked down and took a really deep breath. Her eyes then met Jen’s in a calm stare and she began with a smooth voice. ”That ‘title’ is just mostly just that, a ‘title’ . . . but anyways to answer your question, I don’t really know what’s going around right now, my party phase is kinda over”.
With a few more seconds to think, Hazel then shook her head with confidence. ”Alissa wouldn’t be on any drugs . . . It had to have been someone else who did this to her.” It was the truth after all, but would anyone believe her? The harsher truth, well the real truth was buried in Hazel’s subconscious. She could not expose Alissa in front of everyone, not like this. Jacob, sitting almost across the room, was the only person she felt needed to hear the truth.

@Tina.G - Jenny Pookie
@idiot.exe - Willow (mentioned)
@Kristi - Jacob (mentioned)

3 Likes

ReeceSaige

As soon as Reece came into the room he was anxious and frightened. Everybody who was in the room with him in detention could see him very aggresively fight with Alissa the day before she was found dead. The more he thinks about it, the more probable it looks to outsiders for him to be the killer. If no evidence is found, he’d be jailed based on the fact it made the most sense. He is the only one that knows for a fact he didn’t do it. He kept silent while the principal explained he would no longer be allowed to play sports. He wanted to rage out and curse out the principal since sports is the only way he could get into college and he relied on it to get into college. His life will be ruined for a punishment based on something he didn’t even do. Even from beyond the grave, the b*tch is still digging in her claws deep and the impact will hold for his entire life. Oh he wanted to rage, but knowing his outburst to Alissa is what made him the prime suspect, he didn’t want to make the same mistake.
Since then, he’s been tuning out everything that was said because in his mind he was multitasking. He was both trying to calm himself down and rearrange his life and figure out what to do and what steps to take if he wants to be a doctor in the future withouth getting a sports scholarship now that the principal decided to ruin it for him.
Reece wanted to plead with the principal to allow him to stay on the team, but he knew that would amount to nothing and would make him looks pathetic. It even seemed pathetic in his head. One singular glossy tear ran down his cheek as he realized Alissa has managed to ruin his life, something he promised himself would never happen after that newspaper came out. As they were all escorted outside of the classroom, Reece still hasn’t said a word and when they got in the classroom. When Willow asked everybody why they were in detention Reece tuned in with a “I can’t say that since I was caught doing something forbidden with a friend, so if that somebody doesn’t want to share, I can’t be the one to out … them?” With that he fell silent and opened a textbook, filling it out with possibilities for his future now that the one he’s been aiming his whole life to has falled apart. In his head he kept repeating the principals’ words, Alissa’s accusatory but unbased accusation in the newspaper and the text message from this morning. Sometimes he put the notebook up to look as if he’s reading it … in order to shelter everybody’s view from his tears. He genuinely didn’t care what happened next, and he didn’t listen to them, he couldn’t listen to them when the words said this morning kept ringing in his ears louder than his colleages words. But he felt his future and all his hopes and dreams were taken by the principal and crumbled apart like piece of drywall in his hands and he knew whatever would come would just make it more impossible for him to regain hope in anything. Feeling too sick to eat the whole morning and bot being able to sleep well becuase of the anxiety, he suddenly felt tired not just form not being able to sleep but tired of this ordeal. It was exhausting since he came to that one detention to now, so from all the lack of rest and emotional exhaustion, he layed his head down and fell asleep. He slept through the whole argument. When he came to, he saw Willow pull out a Ouija board and his eyes widened. ‘What the actual f_ck?’ He thought. “Yo, what is going on? I drift off for a second and suddenly we’re talking to ghosts?”

@Detectives

4 Likes

“Sure,” Dior continued, “You’re right i’m not Alissa and I’ll never be her, so what’s been going on in your life?” Dior asked. Nadia studied Dior for a moment, her heart slightly softening at the sight of her pained expression. It was true that Alissa’s passing had brought her this unexpected rise to power, but she didn’t want to bask in the glory of it here. Not now, when really everyone could see and hear them. This would be big news, people would gossip. Did you see Dior today? and Yeah, did you know Nadia was comforting her? and whether they went down the path of ‘oh that’s so sweet,’ or ‘what a user’ Nad knew there was going to be talk.

Taking a deep breath, Nads decided to be honest. "To be honest, Dior, everything feels a bit surreal right now. It’s strange, you know. I never really realized how much Alissa’s presence meant to me until she was gone.” She sighed, looking up through her lashes at Dior. “I’ll do whatever I can to honor Alissa’s memory and values she held dear.”

@Kristi • Dior • oOoOoH :eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

aw

"It was not just you asking a question, Boyd" Jacob said, clutching his fists. “You knew just the type of reaction you wanted to get from me, and from everyone.” He wondered, why was she doing this now? At this moment? Did she hate Alissa that much? Did she hate him that much? WIth her loudly she spoke, the voice echoing in his head, the last part of her words quite literally meant to agitate him- or was she just really upset about what went down that night in detention? the tone of her voice, the way she had looked told Jacob that it was not a simple question and Boyd knew it too. But why? Why was she doing it right now is what he was truly wondering, he cocked his head- turning to her a glare on his face he had seen her staring at the ouija board with a strange look, “Is it that you’re scared of ghosts? Come on Boyd, you know ghosts do not exist,” Jacob’s red tinged red as he realized he said that in front of Willow, he turned to face her- an apologetic look etched on his face. “Sorry Willow- it’s just um that, I’m not you know yeah I’ll just stop talking.” He apologized or well tried to he had stumbled on his words as he spoke, not knowing what to say or how

But he wished they did, he wished that the ghosts in the stories he read, the ghosts in the films he watched were real, because he wanted to see Alissa again even if she was in the form of a ghost. He wished she would come back, tell him what had happened, whether she was really taking drugs or if she had an idea who spiked her. Ever since detention day, where Alissa had confessed her secret to him and everyone else- Jacob Felt like there was more to it. There was something that she was keeping to herself, that she was hiding, but what could it be? Did it connect to any of this?

“Dior” Jacob mumbled, “Dior is the closest person to Alissa,” Closer than what they had thought as detention proved that. “We need to talk to Dior,” Well, Dior would not talk to any of them so Jacob had to be the one to ask Dior first, with them being near because Dior did not really like any of them but Jacob was her ex and her ex gf and best friend twin brother.

Jennifer had asked Hazel about her drug issues and Jacob felt himself wanting to react to that but he just stared, wanting to see what she would say. Hazel had looked down, taking a deep breath and Jacob wished he could wrap his arms around her, hug her before he loses her just like he lost Alissa. He should have hugged Alissa that day, if only he had known then she would have never left his arms. He would have hugged her, he would have taken care of her and they would go back to being A &J like before when they were kids and could not be separated.

”Alissa wouldn’t be on any drugs . . . It had to have been someone else who did this to her.”

Jacob flinched at Hazel words. Other than Dior, Hazel was another friend of Alissa and they were noticeably close, so close that Dior had repeatedly disliked it and expressed her dislike for Hazel, so close that Alissa would tell her a big secret, wouldn’t she? “Hazel… Did Alissa tell you anything else?” Jacob asked his eyes staring into her’s, a pleading look.

Sure, whatever Alissa might have told Hazel would not be as big as what Alissa would have told Dior, but Jacob knew there was something there- there had to be something there, he had to find a way to avenge his sister and Mr.Albert too even though he was an old frat.

The focus had gone back to the ouija board of Willow, and Reece whom had been quiet for so long had come back to reality. "Yo, what is going on? I drift off for a second and suddenly we’re talking to ghosts?”

Jacob could not help himself but to chuckle at that, even though tears still threatened to fall down his cheeks as he thought of the situation- dead sister, dead teacher and prison knocking on his door. He was 18, meaning he would not be going to juvie if somehow he was falsely sentenced to jail. “Willow wants to talk to the dead.” Jacob said blinking because he still could not really believe it. He had accepted it or at least gashlighted himself into accepting that they were really going to use an ouija board. Talking to all the booels, BOOjackel, Phantombly Alice and all other paranormal stuff.

Now, Jacob did not fully believe in ghosts or anything paranormal but he could not help but to blurt to Willow, “What if we accidentally summon the devil instead of the ghosts of Alissa and Mr.Albert?” Seeing the stares, his ears tinged, “I mean- if ghosts can be erm real, then could we accidentally summon lucifer himself?”

@Detectives

4 Likes