<<Trouble in mayday>> Official Roleplay thread

ReeceSaige

Ever since the murder and the supposed murder of his teacher and the girl he hated he hasn’t done what he does best … He actually returned home, but he avoided his step father. Like Reece thought his stepfather didn’t really check on him much, but he did hear him walking up and down the hall just outside his room as if he wanted to enter but didn’t know what to say. He has entered his room with a tea which he layed on the table while Reece was under the covers believeing his life would fall apart because he’d be the main suspect considering he just argue with the murder victim a few days ago and he’s still angry with her. What Reece didn’t know is that Richard, knowing the boy doens’t like him, thought it best to call his mother and have her comfort him, beleiveing him trying to do the same would yield negative results as the boy doesn’t trust him. She came home early, worried in this sudden change in behaviour and obvious notion something is very wrong and when she talked to Reece he told her about the murders. Since then he’s been sleeping in the house and Richard has made himself scarce knowing the boy needs alone time with his mother. He’s opted for staying in his old town for a week to oversee his business while he leaves his current cinema in the hands of his most trusty employee.
The day after Alissa had died, he recieved a text, alongside all the students it seemed as each cellphone dinger or vibrated at the same time.
He read the part about himself…

And instantly got nauseous from anxiety and fear. He was afraid of being prosecuted for something he didn’t do. He didn’t even realize the ANON, as they signed it, was just another Alissa, somebody who reports but takes no time to fact check anything they write about.
This constant finger pointing to him made Reece angry, but calling Alissa an angel made him seething with it. As the announcement came, he released the anger by shouting loudly “FOR F*CK’S SAKE!” before taking his backpack and heading for the principal’s. This probably startled everybody present and made him look like more of a murderer than he originally seemed like. He could only rely on Eric, Chase and his mother to believe him not to be the murderer. Oh and he also assumed Jenny doesn’t think he murdered Alissa because yes he was angry, but she’s seen him angrier with his stepfather before and nothing came of it.

@Detectives

4 Likes

Dior held Jacob’s wrist as he was about to go- being called by the Principal. “Alissa really loved you. Stay Safe.” Dior told him, dropping his wrist as she began to walk away, her head hung. She could not believe it- she refused to- Alissa Brian was dead, Alissa was dead, her best friend was dead, her first love was dead and Dior did not know how to live with herself without Alissa.
Call it condependecy if you will, but Dior needed Alissa to live- Alissa was the one person in the world she could truly trust, one of the only people she loved. She had Alissa and had always had dreams of going to Netherland to get married- after they had both found out it was made legal on April. Dior had always wanted that- marrying Alissa, she always imagined is as these; Alissa wearing a red dress and Dior wearing a blue one, going against the typical white dress for marriage, but Alissa and Dior being women, in love where already going against the typical tradition of marriage.

She knew that with what Alissa was doing - one day she would get hurt and had adviced her that perhaps they should involve the cops but Alissa had disagreed- always thinking she could take more than she could; spoiler alert: she could not and now she was dead. What twisted Dior’s stomach was the fact that she could have prevented it, she had gotten a text, it was just a ‘,’ that Dior had ignored, if she did not ignore it and instead rushed to Alissa’s house then maybe Alissa would still be alive. Maybe her and Alissa will go to the same college, go to Neatherlands and get married, and Dior could drop her obsession with popularity as really, Dior loved Alissa with all her heart.

She went to her first period class, English, in a purple hoodie that belonged to Alissa and sweatpants- Dior never wore sweatpants ever since she was 13, in public, and it felt a little weird wearing them but she ignored the stares she got from people. She was sitting near Nadia Hart who seemed to be staring at her for a long time, annoying Dior who tried to ignore the stare and focus on drawing a card for Alissa’s family. She ignored it for a good amount of time, till it got a little bit hard to ignore and Dior turned to Nadia with a frown, “Take a picture, it’s less creepy than staring at me,” Dior told Nadia, “And can you do your work? Some of us are trying to fcking concentrate,”

@Tina.G

4 Likes

Willow knew she shouldn’t have ignored the signs that day. Alissa was clearly hunched over in pain, something was wrong. Just stress, Willow thought. And now, she was gone too.

Going to school was the last thing Willow wanted to do. She didn’t want to face Fern. She didn’t want to go to class knowing she saw a teacher’s dead body. And now Alissa? The world started to feel like a nightmare, and she just couldn’t wake up.

But staying home was worse. It was suffocating having to spend time with her parents. Especially since she had so much to say, but no desire to speak about her worries. So as always, she kept a straight face and pretended like nothing was wrong. Her parents didn’t need more trouble on their plate. She went to bed early, lying there for who knows how long. Thoughts from the day circled around in her head aimlessly, but it felt like a fog had entered her brain.

And when she woke up the next morning, she went through her morning routine with tired, soulless eyes. She could see her reflection in the mirror, but it felt as if she wasn’t inside her own body anymore. So she did her makeup, dressed up as usual, because nothing was out of the ordinary.

Everything was fine.

Walking through the hallway, she kept her head low and her hair over her face. She’d rather avoid the prying eyes of everyone in the hallway. Especially her friends. How could she explain the texts she had received? At that point, she couldn’t bother caring about rumors. It was nothing out of the ordinary to see herself shown as a freak. In fact, it angered her more to hear the words thrown at the others in detention. Though her face was stone.

The texts only looked like someone pointlessly theorizing. Maybe because they wanted to feel safe, maybe because they wanted drama to spice up their boring lives. Or maybe, because they wanted to draw attention from themselves… And speaking of, Willow couldn’t understand how they got her number to begin with… Or how they knew about the people in detention… Did rumors spread that quick?

Maybe it was the stress from the past day, or maybe a hidden sense. But Willow felt a cold pulse run through her veins, making her heart drop. Something wasn’t right. Someone…

A loud voice spoke from the intercom and intereupted her thoughts. “Would the following students please report to the Principal Office: Jennifer Every Bond, Reece Saige, Hazel Bailey, Jacob brian, Oliver cooper, Fernanda Briggs, Anthony Touissant and Willow Montogomery.”

Willow sighed. With slowed steps, she made her way to the principal’s office.

She could only hope the day ended sooner.

@/Detectives × Everyone

3 Likes

Principal

The Principal rolled his eyes unmoving at the students. Of course they would not admit to what they have committed, and perhaps it was because they had not commit it but the Principal was extremely skeptical. In the 80 years the school has been alive, a student and a teacher had not died on the same day after detention, and Mr.Albert was found to have been stabbed while Alissa was found to have died through drugs. The principal knew there was more to that, he had many students come to his office due to drugs and thus he knows exactly how to tell when drugs is being done by student and Alissa with her very clear image did not seem to be on drugs so it seemed she was drugged but by who? “Seems you guys do not wish to admit it, I will hand you guys to the police after discussing with your parents, maybe you guys shall speak then. You will share classes solely with each other as the rest of the students are in fear right now and do not wish to share classes with you. In addition, all extra curriculum that you guys have shall be put on hold till we find out the truth.”

aw

Jacob was not too fond of the Principal’s world- I mean why would he be? Constantly getting accused of killing your own sister by an adult was not fun, especially since he was going to be going to jail for something he never did. What if the criminal had planted evidence in their bags or lockers without them knowing, and when the police comes boom they are sent to jail. Jacob could not let that happen, he did not want to allow that to happen. Hazel could not go to jail too, her heart, what will happen to her? Jacob thought as she stared at her, he could not let her die, he could not lose another person he cared for. “Principal,” Jacob began, his voice still quieter than usual and his eyes dead, “With all due respect, don’t you think that is too harsh? I just lost my sister and now I’m being blamed for killing her and I am sure none of them killed her, or at least i hope it was none of them,” Jacob said because his eyes moved to Reece a little then back to the principal. Ok, that was not good- he should not rush into not trusting any of them and yet… Reece had never liked Alissa had he? Nor Mr.Albert, Alissa had also said that the drug part concerning him was partly true in a way and he wondered in what way… could he? No, Reece was not like that… or was he? no, no, no Reece and him were ‘friends’ a friend would not kll another friend’s sibling right? “And besides… what if instead,” Jacob really should shut up at that point, he did not know what he was saying but the cold look the principal was giving him made him somewhat nervous even though Jacob was not un-used to cold looks, it was just that he was not in the best of situations today, “What if instead of involving the police, we find the criminal ourselves and prove to you that we did not kill Alissa nor Mr.Albert,” But what if all the sources led to one of them?" None of them would, right? He looked at all of them- Reece was questionable, he was not blaming him not that would be an @sshole move and Jacob did not want to be an @sshole, but… Jb? Questionable as well, Anthony? He is not the smartest in the head so no, Hazel definitely not, Fern? Not at all, WIllow? No he doesn’t think so but there was an expression in WIllow’s face that made him

“I shall consider it,” The principal said. “As idiotic as it sounds, I shall consider it but if things go to far the police shall be involved…”

Jacob did not say anything much in response but instead he turned to Wilow, for some reason he just felt like talking to her. “I"m sorry i gave the principal that idea,” He whispered into her ear, “I’m just…”

@idiot.exe
sorry for the really bad post :sob:

3 Likes

“Listen, Nadia, I have no idea who killed Mr. Albert or Alissa,” Jenny was in now only a few inches from Nadia’s face, and she had to fight the urge to take a step back. “But I can tell you for sure that it wasn’t me. So maybe next time, don’t be so quick to accuse.” Nads was frozen, waiting for something to happen. But… nothing? Nadia was left standing there, stunned and frightened. She never meant to accuse Jenny of anything, she only wanted an answer, and now she felt like she had screwed up everything. She knew Jenny was innocent…probably, and she wanted to make things right. also, if she had done it… Trembling, Nadia took a deep breath and rushed after Jenny. “Wait! Jenny, please listen to me,” Nadia begged as she tried to caught up to her. “I’m so sorry if I came across as accusatory. I was just really scared and I didn’t know who to turn to.” It was as if Jennifer couldn’t hear her, as if Nadia was invisible…or gone.

Nadia felt her heart sink as Jenny walked away from her, not even giving her a chance to explain herself. Why couldn’t Jenny just listen to her? Why did she have to be so cold and dismissive? As Nadia stood there, frozen in shock and fear, she couldn’t help but replay the conversation in her head. Had she really been so accusatory? Had she really threatened Jenny? She didn’t think so, but maybe she had been too harsh.

Nadia’s mind raced with thoughts of what might happen next. Would Jenny tell everyone what had happened? Would they all think she was crazy for accusing someone? But then again, Jenny was the obvious choice. Tears began to prick at the corners of Nadia’s eyes as she realized just how alone she was in all of this. She didn’t know who to trust, who to turn to. Was everyone a suspect now? Would she ever be able to feel safe again? Shaking her head in frustration, and now remembering that students were beginning to trickle in, she took a deep breath and headed to her next class wiping away and trace of tears.

——

Nadia was taken aback by Dior’s sharp response, but she couldn’t blame her for being upset. Losing a best friend was never easy, and Nadia knew that Dior must be going through a lot of pain and grief right now. Feeling guilty for staring at Dior’s outfit for so long, Nadia quickly averted her gaze and turned back to her own work. She could see the strain on Dior’s face as she tried to focus on her work.

Taking a deep breath, Nadia turned to Dior and spoke softly. “I’m sorry, Dior. I didn’t mean to make you feel uncomfortable,” she said, her voice gentle and sincere. “I know you’ve probably heard it a million times now, but I’m sorry about Alissa. Are you….okay? I don’t know… but this must be really hard for you, and I’m here if you need anything."

@Kristi • Dior

3 Likes

As the principal spoke, Willow stared wide-eyed in disbelief. Involving their parents was out of the question. She didn’t mind having extracurriculars on hold or sharing classes with the group. She wanted to believe none of them were cruel enough to be a culprit. No evidence would convince her. Especially not since they bonded in detention and Willow even shared secrets not even her friends know of. But who was she to speak up against the principal? She exhaled with a shaky breath, gripping the chair tightly.

And then, Jacob spoke up. Willow turned her head towards him, hoping he would find a way to convince the principal. He had to. She gulped, nodding along to his suggestion. The principal wasn’t against it, exactly. But he needed more convincing.

Jacob leaning in to whisper caught Willow off guard. A short pause followed before she whispered back, “You have nothing to apologize for.”

The suggestion was perfect, in fact. And it gave her the strength to speak up as well. “I-I trust that nobody here is the culprit…” She attempted to speak calmly, but her voice had a hint of uneasiness to it. “…Especially not after getting to know all of them in detention. We’re all afraid and uncertain, we witnessed the crime scene with our own eyes.” She looked at everyone one by one. Yet she skipped over Fern, unable to face her. “In the end, we’re victims too. We need empathy, not…” she sighed, deciding to go silent. Maybe the last part wasn’t something she should’ve said out loud.

Willow was fully prepared to work together with everyone. She didn’t care how risky it was. The only thing that mattered was keeping everything secret from her parents.

@Kristi × Jacob Brian

3 Likes

Jenny scoffed as she listened to Jacob’s plea to the principal. While she didn’t necessarily believe that any of them were responsible for the deaths, she wasn’t exactly inclined to defend them either. After all, she had her own reputation to uphold.

Jenny observed the interaction between Jacob and Willow out of the corner of her eye. It surprised her to see Jacob whisper something to Willow, causing her to pause before responding. As Willow whispered back, Jenny couldn’t help but raise an eyebrow. She wondered what words Jacob had shared with her, and why Willow seemed taken aback. Curiosity piqued, she tuned back into the main conversation, but her mind remained caught on Jacob and Willow’s exchange.

When Willow spoke up, her voice carried a tinge of uneasiness and uncertainty. Jenny couldn’t help but notice the skipped glance towards Fern, as if Willow couldn’t bring herself to meet her gaze. There was an underlying tension there, one that Jenny couldn’t quite decipher.

Then, Willow’s words echoed in Jenny’s mind. “I-I trust that nobody here is the culprit. Especially not after getting to know all of them in detention.” Willow’s attempt to speak calmly seemed forced, as though she was desperately trying to believe her own words. “We’re all afraid and uncertain, we witnessed the crime scene with our own eyes,” Willow continued, scanning the faces of everyone except Fern. Jenny’s curiosity deepened. Why was Willow avoiding eye contact with Fern? Unless…

Jenny’s thoughts raced as she tried to piece together the puzzle. It was clear that Willow was torn, struggling between empathy and her own reservations. She had almost said something more, but then sighed and fell silent. Unspoken words hung in the air, and Jenny couldn’t help but wonder what Willow had held back.

Jenny made a mental note to keep a closer eye on both Jacob and Willow… and probably Fern. There was something brewing beneath the surface of this detention, and she intended to uncover the truth, even if it meant stepping out of her rebellious persona and forming unlikely alliances.

As Jacob and Willow finished speaking, Jenny couldn’t resist chiming in. “Yeah, Principal, why should we all have to suffer because of these accusations? I mean, it’s not like any of us actually give a d•mn about each other. We’re just a bunch of misfits thrown together in this h•llhole they call detention.”

She crossed her arms defiantly, a mischievous glint in her eyes. “If you really think any of us are capable of murder, then maybe you should be more concerned about what we’re capable of in your precious classrooms. Trust me, the last thing you want is all of us in the same room without any surveillance.” Jenny knew she definitely didn’t want to spend anymore time with these kids. It just made her look worse, not in her usual sense, and she didn’t particularly feel lead to be suspected of murder.

Jenny knew her rebellious nature was fueling her words, but she just couldn’t resist the urge to challenge authority. She reveled in the discomfort that her presence caused to her fellow students and faculty alike. While she had no intention of finding the real culprit, being forced into classes with them was a punishment in itself.

I’m not saying we’re all innocent,” she continued, her voice dripping with defiance. “But accusing us without any evidence is just asinine. So, if you want us to play detective to prove our innocence, then fine. But that doesn’t mean you can shove us all together.” Jennifer crossed her arms, with no intention of backing down.

@Detectives :female_detective: can’t wait

@Kristi • Jacob
@idiot.exe • Willow

3 Likes

Joshua strummed his guitar contentedly, lost in the melodies that filled the air as he practiced on the outskirts of his school. The soothing rhythm of the strings entwined with the gentle rustling of leaves, creating an ambiance that felt like home to him. Unbeknownst to him, time slipped by unnoticed, and he continued strumming away. Suddenly, a glint caught his eye, urging Joshua to peer down at his watch. His heart sank as he realized the hour hand had moved much further than he anticipated. He had lost track of time through his passionate pursuit of music. Panic began to rise within him, and he knew he had to hurry if he wanted to avoid the consequences of being late for class.

Gathering his belongings, Joshua booked it towards the front entrance of the school, desperately hoping he could slip in unnoticed. But this wasn’t the first time, no. A flicker of caution made him hesitate. Memories from last week flooded his mind when he had inadvertently walked in through the main door, only to face a stern reprimand from Mr. Albert.

Joshua turned to the side door that was out of the way and generally never locked—don’t ask how he knew this. As he turned the corner, heart pounding, his eyes widened with fear. He spotted someone waiting by the side entrance, anxiously glancing around. In the momentary panic, Joshua mistook the figure for a teacher and felt his anxiety level reach new heights.

As he approached cautiously, his fears dissipated, replaced by relief and a smile. The person waiting outside was none other than Brad, a popular and prone to skipping class jock. Joshua’s friendly nature took over as he finally reached Brad, grateful that it was not a teacher about to discipline him for his tardiness.

“You scared me for a moment there, Brad,” Joshua admitted, a warm smile spreading across his face. “I thought you were a teacher waiting to catch me skipping class.”

@idiot.exe • Braddd :notes:

3 Likes

The principal

Sahir Callava stared at the students, he had scoffed at the words of Ms.Boyd, forever arrogant seemed. And she was such an intelligent child from what he had seen in her grades, quite the disappointment of a student. “Accusations you call them, but the truth they can be.” The principla said, tapping his fingers on the desk. “It is truly not my problem whether or not you care for each other, as after all it seems that none of you cared enough for Alissa Brian and Mr.Albert that you killed them, you have already shown me that you do not respect yourselves nor the people of these school. And Boyd, unless you want me to involve the police, I think that it would be best if you follow my words. As I am the adult after all,” The principal told her raising a brow. He did not want to involve the police because he hoped and believed that these children standing next to him were innocent. But the more he stared at them, doubt began to fill his heart.

If you really think any of us are capable of murder, then maybe you should be more concerned about what we’re capable of in your precious classrooms. Trust me, the last thing you want is all of us in the same room without any surveillance.” J

Principal Callava had sighed, “Like I said Boyd I am the adult not you, do ou really think I would have left you guys without supervision? You are smarter than you give yourself credit for, so do use your brain dear child.”

As they began to talk again, the principal raised his hand and silenced them. “The decision is final, you guys are a possible hazard to the rest of the students and thus, you may only share classes together and are not permitted to join any clubs nor sports at this moment. Farewell,” he told him as he sighed again. Resting his head on his hand. Why had he signed up for such a job? When he had decided to become a principal he did so because he loved meeting new and promising students and nurturing them but he was no teacher and thus the principal option seemed like a better idea, but he was currently regretting his decision of becoming a principal. Especially when it seems one of the students in these school could have possible killed Alissa Brian and Damien Albert.

@Detectives

4 Likes

aw

No sister and no swimming for the rest of the school year could his life get any better? He mummered to himself, he still could not believe that he was being accused of killing his own twin. What purpose would that serve him? Alissa was his twin his other half, , he was incapble of functioning without her and needed her more than anything.

Currently, he was in room 102 with the rest of the people from detention, and he could not help but to replay Jennifer’s words in his head ‘it’s not like any of us actually give a dam about each other’ right, none of them truly cared about Jacob nor Alissa. They did not care that Alissa had died, they were just here with him because they had too.

No- Hazel cares, he knows she does. She cared about everone, that was just the way she was. She was the only one he truly trusted in this room- Reece was his friend but reece had never liked Alissa had he? He did not want to be around him now, did not want to hear him sh1t talking his twin.

“So what are we going to do?” Jacob had accidentally sad out loud before coughing, “I mean we have to do something- prove our innoncence well at least I hope we aall innocent.” He said staring at Jenny and Reece in particular. But how were they going to do that? How were the going to prove they were innocence? How were they going to bring back Alissa?? All three of those questions seemed quite impossible to answer.

mentioned:

@Tina.G - jenny
@LunaticLeviTheSecond - reece
@Mouschi - hazel

4 Likes

Dior had sighed when Nadia apologized. Perhaps, she should not have snapped at her. Dior should have simply ignored her but that is quite hard when she was staring at Dior like she wanted answers to something. “Don’t worry about me,” Was what Dior told her as she brought up Alissa. Hearing the name Alissa, would have typically made Dior happy. The name had the power to raise her heart rate, make it flutter- make her smile as she looked around to see if Alissa was there. When anyone talked about Alissa,Dior was always there,feeding in sweet words about her girlf-best friend, in a way her life revolved around Alissa. She spent 80% of her time talking about and talking to Alissa, and the remaining 20% she was waiting forsomeone else to bring her up, just so she could have an excused to brag about being so close to Alissa. Closer than most people realized.

She had told Alissa, this would be dangerous- she should live it to the adults, give it to her parents, tell the police anything but no, Alissa had not wished for that. Alissa wanted to do it herself, she wanted to research more at least before she told anyone. And now she was- Dior did not realize she was crying,till she felt her vision becoming more blurry and she had let out a sound of sorrow. “I’m ok,” She told Nadia before nadia could do anything, “I’m ok, im ok- i really am ok,” she tried to convince herself, Alissa’s death lingering in her mind. But she was not ok and she knew it, “I miss her,” Dior snuffled through her tears,“I need her back, I need Alissa.”

@Tina.G

3 Likes

◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆

◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆・.。。.・◆

Jennifer scoffed at Sahir’s condescending tone and rolled her eyes. “Oh please, spare me your sanctimonious speech. Just because you’re the principal doesn’t mean you can automatically assume we’re guilty. Show me the evidence. Show me something concrete that proves any of us had anything to do with those murders.” She leaned forward, her gaze filled with defiance. “And while we’re at it, let’s talk about respect. You think we don’t respect ourselves or others? Well, maybe if the school actually cared about us, maybe if you bothered to listen to our problems instead of brushing us off as troublemakers, maybe we wouldn’t have turned out this way.” Jennifer knew for a fact she would never talk to any “support” from this forsaken school. But it was a great point to argue. Plus, if he tried anything, she could pull out the card that Alissa was probably very stressed at everything she had to keep up with at this school.

“Like I said Boyd I am the adult not you, do ou really think I would have left you guys without supervision? You are smarter than you give yourself credit for, so do use your brain dear child.”

Jennifer smirked, her eyes gleaming with a mixture of frustration and amusement. “Oh, I’m well aware that you wouldn’t leave us without supervision. But you see, Mr. Callava, supervision doesn’t always mean control.” She took a step closer to him, her voice low and menacing. “So go ahead, keep supervising us. Keep believing that you have everything under control. And when we find out who really committed those murders, you can bet your life that we won’t sit idly by.” Jennifer stood upright, looking away with surprise. She had just…. Agreed to help? Told everyone very publicly that “we” would figure this out. Auuabrngofndjaugh. That described how Jennifer felt completely.

“I mean we have to do something—prove our innoncence well at least I hope we aall innocent.” Jennifer surreptitiously glanced over her shoulder, noting Principal Callava, still present in the room. Her eyes quickly refocused on Jacob, maintaining a composed expression despite her anger. She had to be careful about revealing too much in front of the authority figure who seemed to have little faith in them.

“That’s valid, Jacob,” she said, her tone steady. “We can’t simply rely on hope alone. It’s crucial that we take action to prove our innocence, if we indeed are innocent. She looked not so subtly at the Principal, ensuring her words struck a neutral tone that gave nothing away. She couldn’t help but inwardly scoff at the impossibility of their situation. How on earth were they going to prove their innocence? Bring back Alissa? These questions seemed insurmountable, but Jennifer refused to let her doubts show on her face.

She looked to Jacob then Reece, as that was who Jacob kept glancing at. Silently tried to conveying her determination and resolve through her look to the group.

Let’s work together. Cautiously and meticulously. We’ll support each other and uncover the truth, one step at a time. We won’t let anyone or anything deter us from our quest for justice.

@Kristi • Principal x Jacob
@LunaticLeviTheSecond • Reece

3 Likes

Nadia watched Dior’s tears fall, her heart breaking for her. She knew that Dior had a strong relationship with Alissa, but she had never seen her so vulnerable.“Dior, it’s okay to not be okay,” Nadia whispered, her voice filled with compassion. “Losing someone you cared about is incredibly hard, and it’s okay to feel all kinds of emotions. I’m here for you, no matter what you need.”

Nadia’s heart sank as she witnessed the vulnerability in Dior’s eyes. She had always known their dynamic was always together or nothing, but seeing Dior break down over the loss of Alissa was something she had never anticipated. Nadia wiped away her own tears that finally pricked her eyes and took a step closer to Dior, offering her a small, comforting smile. “I’m sorry, Dior,” Nadia whispered, her voice filled with genuine empathy. “I can’t even begin to imagine what you’re going through right now. Losing Alissa must feel like the world has been ripped apart, and I wish there was something I could do to ease your pain.”

She paused for a moment, choosing her words carefully, knowing that her next sentence could potentially bridge the gap between them or push Dior further away. “I know our past has been complicated, but seeing you like this… it hurts me too.” Nadia was now crouching down by Dior, the teacher obviously wouldn’t mind in this situation, and looked up to her not sure if she could put her own shaking hand on Dior for comfort.

@Kristi • Dior

3 Likes

Black Aesthetic Quotes Titter Header (1)

Dior laughed at that, it was a quiet small and scratchy laugh, “It’s ok not to be ok, very funny wording.” And Alissa would have said something similar, she always knew how to make Dior laugh as weird as at times she would talk, even with the many times she would roll her eyes at Alissa- she always did so with a small smile on her face. “Thank you,” Dior said with sincerity, “But I don’t understand how you being here for me would bring her back to live,” It came out harsher than it was in her mind, but that was too be expected- Dior was not really known for her niceness but she appreciated Nadia trying to comfort her, though a part of her was annoyed at it- that part of her felt like she was being pitied and Dior did not want pity, she wanted Alissa. That was all.

“I don’t really think there’s anything you can do, I just want to go home,” Dior whispered, feeling her voice breaking. As nadia placed her hand on Dior’s for comfort, Dior swallowed her saliva back, her eyes puffy as her mascara ran down her hoodie. “Nadia… I’m sorry for not really being the nicess to you, you did not deserve it, really,” DIor apologized.

@Tina.G

3 Likes

The parking lot was empty, aside from Brad and a few of his football friends. They were talking as usual, about the upcoming game, about girls, even trash talking people behind their backs. Those kinds of conversations happened so often, Brad barely paid attention anymore. In fact, he was more focused on the news they received that morning. Two deaths in the same day, yet from different causes. Something was up, yet none of his friends seemed to care.

A few of them took out their phones. And then a few more, until Brad was the only one left without one. He leaned closer to his friend, eager to get a look.

It was an anonymous text, sent to everyone. And a list of suspects.

Though his face was stoic, Brad felt a chill run down his spine. Of course someone like Alissa would have a lot of people who hate her. But to actually go as far to kill her? He looked at his friend’s faces for their reactions, but they laughed it off. They began to make insensitive jokes, even read the text out loud in dramatic voices.

Brad laughed shallowly along with them. But he felt uneasy deep down. Were they taking murders so lightly? He couldn’t help but wonder maybe he was in the wrong.

He wasn’t sure what to say. If they saw his hesitation, they’d immediately judge him. He didn’t want to stand out. But how could he possibly joke at a time like that?

“Crap, dude, I just remembered something,” he interrupted. “I forgot my bag at the gym, I’ll be right back!” And with that, he turned around.

“Brad! You’re holding your—” his friend sighed. “And there he goes…”

Distant laughter could be heard as he quickly paced away from the group. At that point, the sound of it made him sick. He kept his head low, making his way to the school. Brad stopped by the side entrance, leaning against the wall. Looking from side to side, he had to make sure nobody followed him.

He sighed, unsure of what to do. Go to class? Absolutely not.

And just at the right moment, Josh approached him. The friendly dude with the guitar, a breath of fresh air compared to his usual friends.

“Music man! Sup bro?” he put his hand up for a high five. He had to stay calm. Don’t show that the texts affected him. They didn’t matter. “Are you really that worried about skipping class?” he laughed.

@Tina.G - Joshua Fujita

Sorry for the late reply :sob: But since I’m free, I’m gonna be more active now!

3 Likes

“But I don’t understand how you being here for me would bring her back to live,” Nadia’s heart sank at Dior’s words, she knew she would never understand the depth of Diors longing. She wished she could turn back time and undo the tragedy, but she knew it wasn’t within her power. With a heavy sigh, Nadia tightened her grip on Dior’s hand, trying to convey her support through touch. “I wish I could bring her back too, Dior,” Nadia murmured, fighting back her own tears. She really did. "But I can’t and I don’t have that kind of power. All I can offer you is my presence and my support. I’ll be here for you whenever you need someone to lean on or talk to.” With Alissa gone, this school would go off its axis. What was left? How would things keep their order? Nadia at least knew her struggle for power would end in a couple month. Eww. She recoiled at her own thoughts.

Nadia’s surprise washed over her, momentarily clouding her thoughts. She watched Dior with a mix of surprise and contemplation. It had always been a power struggle between Alissa and herself, a continuous battle for recognition and dominance in various aspects of their lives. Dior, loyal and unwavering, had been by Alissa’s side throughout, amplifying the contrasts between them. Nadia couldn’t help but feel a twinge of selfishness as she processed Dior’s unexpected apology. She was sad, undoubtedly, and she would miss the challenge that was Alissa. The absence of their intense rivalry in sports and popularity would leave an undeniable void. However, deep down, Nadia knew her time would come to fill that void, to flourish in her own way.

Pushing these thoughts aside, Nadia recognized the importance of setting aside individual aspirations in the face of shared grief. Now was not her time to shine but rather to support and comfort Dior, who was undoubtedly feeling the brunt of the loss. There was no denying that Dior had been hit the hardest by Alissa’s passing, and Nadia’s heart ached for her friend.

Taking a deep breath, Nadia pushed past her initial selfish inclinations and focused on embracing Dior with compassion and empathy.

“Dior,” Nadia began softly, her tone filled with a rare cautious tone. “I appreciate your apology, and… everything. But I want you to know that I don’t hold any… ill feelings, or grudges or whatever towards you.”

@Kristi • Dior • for the poor girl :bouquet:

3 Likes

Joshua chuckled and returned the high five, his worries melting away. “Nah, not really,” he replied with a light-hearted tone. "I just try to maintain a good attendance record, you know? Gotta keep up with my responsibilities and all that. I was actually just playing out in the far courtyard and didn’t even realize class starte—” As Joshua spoke, a distinct buzzing sound emanated from his guitar case, creating a rhythmic echo that accompanied his every word. Realizing the distraction he was causing, Joshua halted mid-sentence and cast a sympathetic gaze towards Brad.

“Dude, sorry, Brad,” Joshua said with a sheepish smile, his voice carrying a hint of amusement. “I basically just threw everything in here when I rushed in. My stupid phone has been going off all morning. I really should prioritize staying connected,” he chuckled, crouching down to organize his guitar case. Carefully arranging his belongings, and making sure nothing scratched his guitar—he really ought to be more careful with his baby, Joshua finally retrieved his phone to address the incessant buzzing. Too many messages clogged the small cracked screen—if you could even call the foggy thing that— He couldn’t help but feel a pang of guilt for neglecting them.

@idiot.exe • Brad • oof :sob:

3 Likes

aw

The principal had shooed them out with a sigh, and a guard had taken them to an empty classroom. Jacob had sighed as well. He had realized he had forgotten his back pack in the principal’s office, but what was the point of getting it? He was not going to need it currently, and he had nothing important there, just a pair of clothes for swimming that he was not even going to need anymore, not till he proved his innocence- but he could not believe he was doing this or his life would ever hit rock bottom like now.

One moment, he was hugging his sister and telling her how much he hated her and yet loved her, and how he would always need her, nd the next she was… dead, and anybody could have been the killer. Drugs, Allisa coudl not have simply died from drugs because Alissa did not do drugs and he was sure of that, he did not necessarily have a way to prove that his sister was not a drug addict but call it twin telepathy, besides Dior would not have let her, Dior always spoke bad about people who suffered from drug problems, calling them all sort of disgusting names and yet, Jacob had still once had a crush on her though he did not necessarily think that was true- that they were disgusting as addictions were not necessiraly something you would chose, and Jacob knew a lot about addictions but something that just happen.

When Jenny said they could not rely on hope alone and it was crucial to prove their innocent, if they were innocence, he had replied,
“I’m innocent,” Jacob mumbled, “I don’t know about the rest of you, but i’m innocent. I have nothing to benefit from killing Mr.Albert or my sister, because quite frankly i never hated neither of them and i was kay with how y life has always been” He continued, “but where do we start from? whats our first lead?”

-------------]

@Tina.G

3 Likes

“Bro who cares,” Brad laughed. “I can’t believe we have to come to class today. They couldn’t give us one day off.”

While Josh was looking through his bag, Brad put his hands in his pockets and swung back and forth. Standing still and doing nothing was a drag, even for a few seconds. If only he had a phone himself. Everyone was informed aside from him, with those weird texts.

He kneeled down next to Josh, curious about what’s in his bag. “Oh man, your bag’s a mess. Is that your guitar?” he reached for the strings. But that wasn’t the only thing on his mind. He was also wondering what could’ve possibly set Josh’s phone off so much. Did he receive those texts too? Brad kept his eyes on the phone, trying to catch a peek through the cracks.

@Tina.G - Joshua Fujita

2 Likes

A little puzzled by Brad’s comment, Joshua assumed his friend was simply expressing his frustration with school. With a lighthearted chuckle, Joshua responded in his typical laid-back manner, “Yeah, man, I feel you. School can be a drag sometimes. But hey, we’ll survive, right? Just gotta make the best of it.”

“Oh man, your bag’s a mess. Is that your guitar?” Sensing Brad’s curiosity, Joshua glanced up from his task, acknowledging the messiness of his bag. “Yeah, it’s my guitar,” he replied with a warm smile, appreciating Brad’s interest. “Go ahead,” Joshua eyed Brad, whose hand was out for the guitar. As long as he didn’t turn into Jeff Beck in the 1966 things would be fine. His phone still buzzed. Joshua filed his music sheets, putting them in the front pocked.

Unaware of Brad’s lingering gaze on his phone, Joshua pondered the reason behind its incessant buzzing. It felt wrong to just ignore the real living person in front of him for some messages he could get too later. He couldn’t help but wonder what had transpired. Though deep down, his compassionate nature couldn’t bear the thought of someone feeling ignored or unheard. “Sorry, let me just,” Joshua scrolled to the older messages. Lots of, ‘dude did you see…’ ‘are you playing this…’ ‘you suck, you wannab…’ then boom. Joshua paused at a new contact that had been… added? Must have been a prank from his friends. They had named it “Anon”. He clicked on it. ‘There was only 8…’

@idiot.exe • we can react :sparkles: together :sparkles: :smiley::sob:

2 Likes