Types Of Internet Debaters

We’ve all been in that position where we caught ourselves debating or arguing with someone on the internet, believe I’ve been in over 30 of them. I’m gonna tell you the types of people there are when it comes to internet debating.

This person randomly jumps into the convo talking about how everyone should “chill” and not fight with each other. This person’s heart is in the right place but it is very annoying. They have tons on emojis too, some don’t here is an example.

Guys, we all need to chill. We don’t have to fight! - That’s the nice peacemaker

We ALL need to F*CKING relax, this has gone too far!! Love you guys :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes_cat: - The aggresive peacemaker

This person has received lots of love in the past, but now they’re getting dragged. :confused:

Ugh, don’t lie we’ve all seen this person around the forums! It doesn’t matter how many amazing facts you have against them, they’ll keep saying “It’s my opinion tho”. Deep down this person knows they’re wrong and this is the only thing they can say to defend themselves. If you’re this person, a lot of people don’t like that about you :woman_shrugging:

billbest-demo.regular (2)

This person was just lurking the forums :eyes: They saw it kept coming up in the latest second every second, so they decided to click it. Ooooh, they found some tea. Apparently, there isn’t anything on Netflix, Hulu, Youtube or Disney+ so they decided to stay here. The only thing they post is this…

:eyes: :popcorn:

Okay, this person was the one that started all of this to begin with :woman_shrugging: Mainly because they posted something controversial or something everyone disagrees with. They don’t pop up until 3-5 hours later and their notifications are like

Screenshot 2020-03-17 at 1.11.25 PM

Ugh then we have this person, there could be a heated debate that’s getting really good and they would be like…

@Nick or @Sydney_H, this topic has gotten out control and if it doesn’t work the first time they do it around 10 times :roll_eyes:

Comment down below which one you are or which one is more annoying!

~ This was created by @Amagic on episode forum but got deleted

19 Likes

The “It’s my opinion” person is annoying af. I get it’s your opinion, but that’s really all you have to say? Back it up

6 Likes

If you can back your opinion up with facts then I don’t mind the “it’s my opinion” person

7 Likes

I totally agree! Pm me

2 Likes

I dunno myself, what I am :joy: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I suppose the person who annoys me the most is the kind of person who just refuses to see the other side. You give them facts and they still argue.

Or if it’s a situation based off opinion for example a preference like “I think this is better than this” then they start being rude to anyone who disagrees I just feel like they kinda need to accept that for matters which are subjective there isn’t really a correct answer.

But never treat your opinion as fact unless it is backed up with fact.

5 Likes

Idk if I’m any of them. I don’t start arguments on purpose, but I sure as hell won’t stop once they start until everyone stops “being stupid”

3 Likes

I’m usually the peace maker kind of, most of the time I just think things aren’t a serious as people make them out to be :joy: either that or the drama starter

1 Like

I guess I’m closest to the aggressive peacemaker, but more ‘shut the F*CK UP and STOP spamming the chat before I sue’. But if someone’s being the ‘it’s my opinion and i dont need facts’ about something that is affecting others negatively, I’ll step in.

4 Likes

I’ve been the “it’s my opinion” person. Wasn’t fun to say. I just didn’t think that the argument was going anywhere and it just kept going in circles.

1 Like

Way too accurate. Idk which one of those I am tho.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think I’m all of them except the peacemaker and the good samaritan. If you’re arguing or debating, I’m watching and enjoying it so there’s no need for me to interrupt and report it. I understand things go too far sometimes, but I’ll still be watching it lol.

3 Likes

I usually just watch unless I have something to contribute but I step in when I see that something is escalating or at least I try to :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

The most annoying person is definitely the “it’s my opinion” person, unless they have facts to back up their opinion. But I hate it when someone doesn’t even read what you said and just starts saying “it’s my opinion” or “shut up” just because they don’t know what to say to back up their opinion… :eyes::sparkles:

3 Likes

I think ima bit peace maker

1 Like

In my opinion…your pfp is freakin adorable :eyes::nerd_face:

3 Likes

Thanks!

@anon70913242 made it for me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

can I have one? :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’ll ask him how he made it, but I don’t think he’s taking requests haha :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh okay :sweat_smile: enjoy your day!

1 Like