Uh, what? 🤔 *this freaked me out idkw*

9 Likes

This sounded like some of my classmates when they have to read out loud in our English class :eyes::sparkles::joy:

4 Likes

Ohh, gosh, this was really funny to watch tbh :joy:

4 Likes

This is some really hilarious stuff. :joy::rofl::joy: Is it weird that I actually tried to read this sentence the way he did in the video.

3 Likes

Nah I tried it too lmao

3 Likes

:joy:

2 Likes

Bump? :pleading_face::eyes::sparkles:
Did this freak you out too @ChaoticDeluge? :thinking: Or are my tags freaking you out more? :smiling_imp::eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

I love this video!

4 Likes

I like it too, but it confuses me that the title is “what if English were phonetically consistent?” shouldn’t it be “what if English was phonetically correct?”? :thinking::eyes::sparkles:

5 Likes

No that’s pretty grammatically correct.

‘What if I were to ___’ is a thing :smile:

4 Likes

I know, but it just sounds wrong to me :eyes::sparkles:
Maybe because it wouldn’t be correct to say something like that in German :eyes::sparkles::woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

Lmao :joy: I laughed so heard. His pronouncements got worse and worse as he talked tbh.

And half of those points aren’t even pronounced right :upside_down_face::unamused: if he’s gonna make a video then at least get the facts straight

1 Like

I can’t tell if they were pronounced wrong on purpose or not :crazy_face::joy::wolf::revolving_hearts:

1 Like

He was pronouncing the words how they should be pronounced- like not the American way.

1 Like

…noooooooooooo

1 Like

omg i completely missed the sarcasm

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity. :white_heart: