Using Storyboard Apps to help with your writing!

Storyboarding is a great way to shape your characters, plot ideas, and so much more. You can write down information or draw out a scene depending on what type of story you are writing. This can also be used for everyday tasks when you are working on projects as well. The two links below list off the best storyboarding software of 2021. I’ve used a few of them before but I need to get back to using them again.

Have you ever used Storyboarding software before? Did you like it? If yes, then what stuck out the most to perk your interest? Do you have any suggestions for other writers?

@Discussions

2 Likes

Bookmarked!

1 Like

Sounds good!

1 Like

I’ve never used Storyboard apps, and although it looks interesting, outlining individual story chapters never actually works for me.
I plan out the main events of each chapter of my story in my head, but new ideas keep coming to me, especially when I’m driving or cooking. So whenever I’ve made a written outline, the final chapter might include the basics from the written outline, but it often includes scenes that I hadn’t even planned on writing.

1 Like

Bookmarked!

Closed due to inactivity