Wattpad Closed Its Forums!

Hi everyone!

As you know, I LOVE Wattpad. I have posted my own stories there, I read loads of stories. I really love that place so much.

So it’s sad to me that they have abandoned their Discourse Forums. It was really a beautiful place where people could make friends, find beta readers and talk about writing.

That being said, I just want to make it clear that Wattpad users are welcome to join our forums! I don’t know if we could ever be a replacement for Wattpad, but we will welcome every single person with enthusiasm as we always do. We will do our best to adapt the Forums to what Wattpadders need and improve this place based on your suggestions and desires.

We do have many of the features that the Wattpad Forum had! We also have:

• An 18+ NSFW area that can be accessed by subscribing to Patreon for $3 a month – The Restricted Section.

• Writers may advertise paid commissions, but the costs must be made clear upfront in the thread.

• A wonderful budding Roleplay community to help people with their writing.

• A lovely team of moderators and leaders who are always here to help you.

Though we have the occasional glitch, we are doing our best to make this place a welcoming one for all of the new members who come. We sincerely hope we can chat with you soon!

25 Likes

I didn’t even know wattpad had a forum lol

6 Likes

Please do, Wattpad users! We love seeing new people and reading their amazing stories. It sucks that Wattpad closed their forums, but you can join us here :two_hearts:

8 Likes

Ackk I saw this! Really hope they join this lovely site. :pleading_face::heart:

9 Likes

Me too! We have a lot to learn in our journey, but I sincerely hope that Wattpadders find that this place is just as awesome as the @ForumStaff intend it to be!

@Announcements do you know anyone from the Wattpad Forums? How are they taking this blow? I can’t believe we found out a month after they announced it! I wasn’t on Wattpad very long ago!

16 Likes

How are our @WattpadWizards dealing with the news of its closure?

6 Likes

Cali, the tag :sparkles:

3 Likes

Wow. Damn. There’s a reason a hate using my phone on here. Eek!

3 Likes

Haha :heavy_heart_exclamation:

3 Likes

Wattpad Gad forums? Omg r we getting a new storm of RPers and staff

6 Likes

Censor yourself caliope

4 Likes

Only if we can get them to join us! If you have a way of getting people on Wattpad to join, that would be amazing :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Nobody
That one voice in ixys head: we have to blackmail them.

3 Likes

Hmmmmmm
Maybe oui should just wingman the shannijs yk Puttin in a good word gettin all the doods makin Google eyes are our oh dark mode and we have them sold

“Todo por ese pinche carisma​:pensive::relieved:

3 Likes

This is why we’re friends

5 Likes

Uh… I said “damn” and that is not a swear word. Please don’t tell me it is and that I should censor myself when I always do.

3 Likes

Oh why did Wattpad close it’s forums? :eyes:

5 Likes

I’m not actually sure! Apparently they announced it back in June! Had no clue!

5 Likes

iTs aGaInSt mY rELiGioN

I’m sorry about that. However, in terms of PG-13 content, it is not a swear word. Unfortunately, we can’t restrict all the words that users can use on here if they’re not counted as a swear word, even if seeing this word is offensive to one or against their religion. We have to think about everyone and be fair to the group, not just one person.

3 Likes